Well I think I've lurked these forums long enough.
I used this forum to research the pair of in-ear buds I bought (Klipsch Image S4's).
Now I'm wanting to upgrade to a set of Audiophile cans :)
So here is my dilemma:
1. First and foremost these will be my first set of audiophile cans. I want something that will last me a long time and doesn't really require amplification to be used. (I will be using them with my PC, Xbox 360, and IPOD).
2. I want a set of hybrid headphones that are both good for gaming but also good for music and movies. (I'd say 40% games to 60% music/movies).
3. My favorite music genres are Film Scores, Industrial/IDM, Classical, Rock, Rap, and Dupstep.
4. Comfort is key for me and is almost as important as sound quality.
5. My budget is up to 200ish but the cheaper the better :)
I've researched a pretty good amount and I've narrowed it down to the ATH-AD700 or ATH-AD900. But I am open to any suggestions that you guys may have.
Thanks, in advance, for your help guys. Sorry if you've seen a million of these threads but I really wanna get the best with my requirements. And having assurance from people with much experience as yourselves I'd feel much more comfortable using my money on a pair of headphones.