I was a happy AKG K-518DJ headphones owner untill I sold them to my friend. Now I want to buy myself some new headphones and I would like you do advice me something different.
Here are my criterias:
- excellent noice reduction (passive preferred)
- good sound quality, good bass (I listen mostly electronic music - DnB, Dub etc.)
- they will beused to listening music on the bus and on the street so reasonable cable lenght (1,5m max)
- tough built (the feature I loved in mine K-518)
- ability to replace cords would be great, though not neccesary
- around 100 USD price point
I was thinking about Denon DJ DN-HP500 but the 3m cable is too long for me and I don't want to recable.
What would you suggest ?
Thanks in advance for any replies!