Originally Posted by miu6
By using one piece of Philips JAN 6111WA vacuum tube, with selectable sound field effect...
Physical Dimensions: 58W x 85L x 23H
Prestigious casing using high grade 7075 aluminum, carefully craft to shape by CNC, and special treatment on the surface.
- Vacuum Tube: Philips JAN6111WA Max Input lvl: +18 dBV
- Input Impedence: 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 150kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Output Power:
||388 mW/side, THD+N:0.1% (@16 Ohms);
||102 mW/side, THD+N:0.1% (@300 Ohms);
- Max Gain: 20 dB/channel;
- Input: Audio in 3.5mm jack (left/right) x 1;
- Output: Headphone out 3.5mm jack (stereo) x 1;
- Physical Dimensions: 58W x 85L x 23H
1. Looks like a 2500ma Li-Poly flat cell battery? Appears to be one or more ports on the backside not pictured, from which the battery can be recharged using what type of connection/charger???
2. All of the info has been duplicated from your site:
except the price is *new*. Wonder why you could not just answer the questions being asked in the prior thread...which you conveniently have posted to, today, but 'forgot' to link to on HF in this thread you have started:
Originally Posted by benzoylmethyl
Yeah, I saw this. I was going buy it...like, right now in my ambien haze, but their storefront is...ebay...and they don't even have any products listed. :(
3. Call me a cynic, but does anyone else see the 'coincidence' in this thread posting, coming right after Jaben representative/GoVibe announces their give away & loaner examples of their own portable tube amp on HF?
4. If you really want to impress us, set up a loaner program ASAP, so that many of the people who are going to get the Govibe 'porta tube' amp, could compare yours with the GV Porta Tube, side-by-side!
True competition is great, yes and your competitor is giving away a GV Porta Tube amp...what is your response to that?
5. Miutech is to be commended for publishing some of the specifications of the amp, much better than what Govibe has done so far. However, the GV 'porta tube' looks to be the superior performer, if slightly larger in size and more costly @$630; if as they claim, it can make an AKG K-1000 "sing"...
6. unlike the iBasso PB2 & RSA SR71B, neither GV or Miutech is providing a 'balanced' output port option. The iBasso PBW cost less, while being a SS amp, does provide balanced output, as well as published spec of up to 2500mw output (total, both channels driven) which far surpasses the Miutech tube amp.