Hello, I'm a new member. I have an old earphone Sony MDR-V7 who works good but the ear pad are complitly used. Where can I find them or is there other models I can use? Thank you very much.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/12/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/12/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6/7506 with Beyerdynamic DT-250 velours pads? Last post on 4/19/11 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Need help] Are these SONY MDR-7506s fake??? Last post on 9/24/10 at 8:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Authenticity of my new Sony MDR-V6...? Last post on 9/1/10 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/4/12 at 12:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anybody heard of Sony MDR-CD555? Last post on 6/30/11 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/10/11 at 10:11am
Congratulations - that's a fun 'phone with thunderous bass and brilliant highs. Exaggerated, of course, but there is something fascinating about those saphire-evaporated drivers.
V7 with DT250 pads.
Search the site for more information.
Sony MDR-V6 and MDR-7506 pads fit, but Beyer DT250 (velour) are most comfortable.post #3 of 68/13/11 at 2:19amThread Starterpost #4 of 68/13/11 at 10:06ampost #5 of 68/13/11 at 1:44pmThread Starterpost #6 of 610/26/11 at 12:48pm
Hello, I am new here...so this is my first post (reply). I own 2 pair of Sony MDR-V7's (bought new at Fry's Electronics many years ago). One with the original Sony type ear cushion's (I have gone thru a number of replacement ear cushion pads over the years) and one with the Beyerdynamic DT 250 "velour" cushions.
I find the Beyerdynamic one's incredibe (once you get used to the change from the original's).
If you are looking for original Sony type ear cushions go to ebay. Order ear cushions for a Sony MDR-V6 or MDR-7506 (exactly the same as the MDR-V7). You can get a pair from a Hong Kong or other Chinese seller (the suppliers for Sony) for about $5-6, and that includes shipping to USA. It usally takes about a week to arrive on the west coast a few days more for east coast.
Also if you have other Sony headphones that need replacement ear cushions cheak ebay, first.
I hope this help'd...
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 - Near mint 49 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2