Hello, I'm a new member. I have an old earphone Sony MDR-V7 who works good but the ear pad are complitly used. Where can I find them or is there other models I can use? Thank you very much.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/12/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/12/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6/7506 with Beyerdynamic DT-250 velours pads? Last post on 4/19/11 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Need help] Are these SONY MDR-7506s fake??? Last post on 9/24/10 at 8:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Authenticity of my new Sony MDR-V6...? Last post on 9/1/10 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/4/12 at 12:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anybody heard of Sony MDR-CD555? Last post on 6/30/11 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/10/11 at 10:11am
Congratulations - that's a fun 'phone with thunderous bass and brilliant highs. Exaggerated, of course, but there is something fascinating about those saphire-evaporated drivers.
V7 with DT250 pads.
Search the site for more information.
Sony MDR-V6 and MDR-7506 pads fit, but Beyer DT250 (velour) are most comfortable.post #3 of 68/13/11 at 2:19amThread Starterpost #4 of 68/13/11 at 10:06ampost #5 of 68/13/11 at 1:44pmThread Starterpost #6 of 610/26/11 at 12:48pm
Hello, I am new here...so this is my first post (reply). I own 2 pair of Sony MDR-V7's (bought new at Fry's Electronics many years ago). One with the original Sony type ear cushion's (I have gone thru a number of replacement ear cushion pads over the years) and one with the Beyerdynamic DT 250 "velour" cushions.
I find the Beyerdynamic one's incredibe (once you get used to the change from the original's).
If you are looking for original Sony type ear cushions go to ebay. Order ear cushions for a Sony MDR-V6 or MDR-7506 (exactly the same as the MDR-V7). You can get a pair from a Hong Kong or other Chinese seller (the suppliers for Sony) for about $5-6, and that includes shipping to USA. It usally takes about a week to arrive on the west coast a few days more for east coast.
Also if you have other Sony headphones that need replacement ear cushions cheak ebay, first.
I hope this help'd...
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Looking for good-cheap IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 6 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2