Hello, I'm a new member. I have an old earphone Sony MDR-V7 who works good but the ear pad are complitly used. Where can I find them or is there other models I can use? Thank you very much.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/12/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/12/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6/7506 with Beyerdynamic DT-250 velours pads? Last post on 4/19/11 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Need help] Are these SONY MDR-7506s fake??? Last post on 9/24/10 at 8:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Authenticity of my new Sony MDR-V6...? Last post on 9/1/10 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/4/12 at 12:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anybody heard of Sony MDR-CD555? Last post on 6/30/11 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/10/11 at 10:11am
Congratulations - that's a fun 'phone with thunderous bass and brilliant highs. Exaggerated, of course, but there is something fascinating about those saphire-evaporated drivers.
V7 with DT250 pads.
Search the site for more information.
Sony MDR-V6 and MDR-7506 pads fit, but Beyer DT250 (velour) are most comfortable.post #3 of 68/13/11 at 2:19amThread Starterpost #4 of 68/13/11 at 10:06ampost #5 of 68/13/11 at 1:44pmThread Starterpost #6 of 610/26/11 at 12:48pm
Hello, I am new here...so this is my first post (reply). I own 2 pair of Sony MDR-V7's (bought new at Fry's Electronics many years ago). One with the original Sony type ear cushion's (I have gone thru a number of replacement ear cushion pads over the years) and one with the Beyerdynamic DT 250 "velour" cushions.
I find the Beyerdynamic one's incredibe (once you get used to the change from the original's).
If you are looking for original Sony type ear cushions go to ebay. Order ear cushions for a Sony MDR-V6 or MDR-7506 (exactly the same as the MDR-V7). You can get a pair from a Hong Kong or other Chinese seller (the suppliers for Sony) for about $5-6, and that includes shipping to USA. It usally takes about a week to arrive on the west coast a few days more for east coast.
Also if you have other Sony headphones that need replacement ear cushions cheak ebay, first.
I hope this help'd...
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 8 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 8 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 8 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 9 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 11 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 11 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)