Hello, I'm a new member. I have an old earphone Sony MDR-V7 who works good but the ear pad are complitly used. Where can I find them or is there other models I can use? Thank you very much.
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6/7506 with Beyerdynamic DT-250 velours pads? Last post on 4/19/11 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Need help] Are these SONY MDR-7506s fake??? Last post on 9/24/10 at 8:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Authenticity of my new Sony MDR-V6...? Last post on 9/1/10 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/4/12 at 12:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anybody heard of Sony MDR-CD555? Last post on 6/30/11 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/10/11 at 10:11am
Congratulations - that's a fun 'phone with thunderous bass and brilliant highs. Exaggerated, of course, but there is something fascinating about those saphire-evaporated drivers.
V7 with DT250 pads.
Search the site for more information.
Sony MDR-V6 and MDR-7506 pads fit, but Beyer DT250 (velour) are most comfortable.post #3 of 68/13/11 at 2:19amThread Starterpost #4 of 68/13/11 at 10:06ampost #5 of 68/13/11 at 1:44pmThread Starterpost #6 of 610/26/11 at 12:48pm
Hello, I am new here...so this is my first post (reply). I own 2 pair of Sony MDR-V7's (bought new at Fry's Electronics many years ago). One with the original Sony type ear cushion's (I have gone thru a number of replacement ear cushion pads over the years) and one with the Beyerdynamic DT 250 "velour" cushions.
I find the Beyerdynamic one's incredibe (once you get used to the change from the original's).
If you are looking for original Sony type ear cushions go to ebay. Order ear cushions for a Sony MDR-V6 or MDR-7506 (exactly the same as the MDR-V7). You can get a pair from a Hong Kong or other Chinese seller (the suppliers for Sony) for about $5-6, and that includes shipping to USA. It usally takes about a week to arrive on the west coast a few days more for east coast.
Also if you have other Sony headphones that need replacement ear cushions cheak ebay, first.
I hope this help'd...
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Tobby DAC 10 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 16 seconds ago
- › Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] 1 minute ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 Review/Impressions/Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225i great with Asus Xonar Essence STX ? 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Is Sansa Clip + really that good?! 2 minutes ago
- › Multimeter question between stock and custom cables 2 minutes ago
- › Former Westone 4 Owner looking for new IEM in similar price range 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe