Hello, I'm a new member. I have an old earphone Sony MDR-V7 who works good but the ear pad are complitly used. Where can I find them or is there other models I can use? Thank you very much.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 8/15/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/12/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/12/11
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
- productSony Pro MDR-7506 Headphonestagged by System, 8/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6/7506 with Beyerdynamic DT-250 velours pads? Last post on 4/19/11 at 3:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Need help] Are these SONY MDR-7506s fake??? Last post on 9/24/10 at 8:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Authenticity of my new Sony MDR-V6...? Last post on 9/1/10 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-V6 Last post on 1/4/12 at 12:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anybody heard of Sony MDR-CD555? Last post on 9/16/15 at 4:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
published on April 30, 2016 - download a printable 8-page PDF version of this review (right-click the link & save target, or just tap for mobile devices) (click any photo in this review...
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/10/11 at 10:11am
Congratulations - that's a fun 'phone with thunderous bass and brilliant highs. Exaggerated, of course, but there is something fascinating about those saphire-evaporated drivers.
V7 with DT250 pads.
Search the site for more information.
Sony MDR-V6 and MDR-7506 pads fit, but Beyer DT250 (velour) are most comfortable.post #3 of 68/13/11 at 2:19amThread Starterpost #4 of 68/13/11 at 10:06ampost #5 of 68/13/11 at 1:44pmThread Starterpost #6 of 610/26/11 at 12:48pm
Hello, I am new here...so this is my first post (reply). I own 2 pair of Sony MDR-V7's (bought new at Fry's Electronics many years ago). One with the original Sony type ear cushion's (I have gone thru a number of replacement ear cushion pads over the years) and one with the Beyerdynamic DT 250 "velour" cushions.
I find the Beyerdynamic one's incredibe (once you get used to the change from the original's).
If you are looking for original Sony type ear cushions go to ebay. Order ear cushions for a Sony MDR-V6 or MDR-7506 (exactly the same as the MDR-V7). You can get a pair from a Hong Kong or other Chinese seller (the suppliers for Sony) for about $5-6, and that includes shipping to USA. It usally takes about a week to arrive on the west coast a few days more for east coast.
Also if you have other Sony headphones that need replacement ear cushions cheak ebay, first.
I hope this help'd...
- ear pad for Sony MDR-V7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Astell&Kern AK380 just now
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse