Hey guys I went for my usually run, but this time around brought my Westone 3's along with comply foam tips. A mile into the run my left earbud stops working huh the tip was soaking in sweat so I pulled it out and dried it up, put it back in and the left side sounded sort of muffled but working. I checked the cables and nothing was snapped/broken/pulled. I've been on numerous runs and bike rides wearing my triple flange sleeves and have never had this issue. Anyways what to do?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
Related Forum Threads
- What is the difference between a pro or "stage" monitor and a regular audiophile type... Last post on 4/28/11 at 10:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 need rewiring please help Last post on 1/13/14 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose active/sleep IEM's Last post on 3/17/11 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 spoiled...i am in misery. Last post on 1/7/11 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 5/12/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Sweat kills my Westone 3's?post #1 of 68/9/11 at 12:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/9/11 at 12:25pmpost #3 of 68/9/11 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 68/9/11 at 1:09pmpost #5 of 68/9/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 68/9/11 at 7:46pm
Not if you take them out and put them back in a lot (e.g. when you want to talk to people). But generally, I guess that's true.Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 2795 Active Users (526 Members and 2269 Guests)
- › What can drive an HE-400? 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X3 2nd Generation Australasian Tour 1 minute ago
- › SOLD: Fischer Audio FA-011 Wood Cup Headphones w/ suspension... 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Which high end headphone would you buy at these given prices: 4 minutes ago
- › Heroin in small towns 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2