Hey guys I went for my usually run, but this time around brought my Westone 3's along with comply foam tips. A mile into the run my left earbud stops working huh the tip was soaking in sweat so I pulled it out and dried it up, put it back in and the left side sounded sort of muffled but working. I checked the cables and nothing was snapped/broken/pulled. I've been on numerous runs and bike rides wearing my triple flange sleeves and have never had this issue. Anyways what to do?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
Related Forum Threads
- What is the difference between a pro or "stage" monitor and a regular audiophile type... Last post on 4/28/11 at 10:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 need rewiring please help Last post on 4/3/11 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose active/sleep IEM's Last post on 3/17/11 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 spoiled...i am in misery. Last post on 1/7/11 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 12/29/11 at 8:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Edited on 8/16/12
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Sweat kills my Westone 3's?post #1 of 68/9/11 at 12:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/9/11 at 12:25pmpost #3 of 68/9/11 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 68/9/11 at 1:09pmpost #5 of 68/9/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 68/9/11 at 7:46pm
Not if you take them out and put them back in a lot (e.g. when you want to talk to people). But generally, I guess that's true.Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 1897 Active Users (476 Members and 1421 Guests)
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review just now
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - Sennheiser IE800... 1 minute ago
- › My iem just broke and need a replacement... 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Alpha Pads From MrSpeakers (pads alone) 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe