Hey guys I went for my usually run, but this time around brought my Westone 3's along with comply foam tips. A mile into the run my left earbud stops working huh the tip was soaking in sweat so I pulled it out and dried it up, put it back in and the left side sounded sort of muffled but working. I checked the cables and nothing was snapped/broken/pulled. I've been on numerous runs and bike rides wearing my triple flange sleeves and have never had this issue. Anyways what to do?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
Related Forum Threads
- What is the difference between a pro or "stage" monitor and a regular audiophile type... Last post on 4/28/11 at 10:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 need rewiring please help Last post on 1/13/14 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose active/sleep IEM's Last post on 3/17/11 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 spoiled...i am in misery. Last post on 1/7/11 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Sweat kills my Westone 3's?post #1 of 68/9/11 at 12:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/9/11 at 12:25pmpost #3 of 68/9/11 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 68/9/11 at 1:09pmpost #5 of 68/9/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 68/9/11 at 7:46pm
Not if you take them out and put them back in a lot (e.g. when you want to talk to people). But generally, I guess that's true.Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 2744 Active Users (466 Members and 2278 Guests)
- › WTB Ultimate Ears 900S 2 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio universals isolation? 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 7 minutes ago
- › Want to Buy the King Of IEM (best iem in the market) Noble Kaiser... 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › how to mp3s on a home stereo without using a computer...? 9 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2