Hey guys I went for my usually run, but this time around brought my Westone 3's along with comply foam tips. A mile into the run my left earbud stops working huh the tip was soaking in sweat so I pulled it out and dried it up, put it back in and the left side sounded sort of muffled but working. I checked the cables and nothing was snapped/broken/pulled. I've been on numerous runs and bike rides wearing my triple flange sleeves and have never had this issue. Anyways what to do?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
Related Forum Threads
- What is the difference between a pro or "stage" monitor and a regular audiophile type... Last post on 4/28/11 at 10:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 need rewiring please help Last post on 1/13/14 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose active/sleep IEM's Last post on 3/17/11 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 spoiled...i am in misery. Last post on 1/7/11 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 7/6/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sweat kills my Westone 3's?post #1 of 68/9/11 at 12:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/9/11 at 12:25pmpost #3 of 68/9/11 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 68/9/11 at 1:09pmpost #5 of 68/9/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 68/9/11 at 7:46pm
Not if you take them out and put them back in a lot (e.g. when you want to talk to people). But generally, I guess that's true.Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
- Hi End Cables
Currently, there are 3344 Active Users (605 Members and 2739 Guests)
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 11 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for in-ear headphones for 50$ (rock, hip-hop & some... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3