Hey guys I went for my usually run, but this time around brought my Westone 3's along with comply foam tips. A mile into the run my left earbud stops working huh the tip was soaking in sweat so I pulled it out and dried it up, put it back in and the left side sounded sort of muffled but working. I checked the cables and nothing was snapped/broken/pulled. I've been on numerous runs and bike rides wearing my triple flange sleeves and have never had this issue. Anyways what to do?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
Related Forum Threads
- What is the difference between a pro or "stage" monitor and a regular audiophile type... Last post on 4/28/11 at 10:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- westone 3 need rewiring please help Last post on 1/13/14 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me choose active/sleep IEM's Last post on 3/17/11 at 6:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 spoiled...i am in misery. Last post on 1/7/11 at 6:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi End Cables
Last edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
Sweat kills my Westone 3's?post #1 of 68/9/11 at 12:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 68/9/11 at 12:25pmpost #3 of 68/9/11 at 1:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 68/9/11 at 1:09pmpost #5 of 68/9/11 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #6 of 68/9/11 at 7:46pm
Not if you take them out and put them back in a lot (e.g. when you want to talk to people). But generally, I guess that's true.Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sweat kills my Westone 3's?
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 2633 Active Users (452 Members and 2181 Guests)
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject DACs 15 minutes ago
- › is this really a problem with blind tests? 17 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...