hello. i am looking for a headphone amp for my sennheiser hd 25 II-1. prefere to amps with replaceble bateries and good sound quality. I am ready to spend about 150 $. waiting for you offers :j
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II + FiiO E7? Last post on 9/25/11 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Selection help: FiioE11 or Headromm Airhead or Pro-ject headbox or E7+E9 Last post on 5/23/11 at 2:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 88/9/11 at 12:19pmpost #3 of 88/10/11 at 6:46ampost #4 of 88/10/11 at 6:49am
Fiio has some great value amps.
Don't get the E7 though if you don't need the DAC.
The E11 would be better as a pure amp.
Though, if your budget is around 150$ try finding something used.post #5 of 88/10/11 at 8:15am
It sounds like you are looking for a portable amp, so as others have suggested, FiiO makes some quality products. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566432/wts-fiio-e11 is an E11 for pretty cheap if you don't mind the slight cosmetic blemish.
If you need a DAC, though, the E7 works nicely. The amp isn't as nice as the E11, but with the E7, you can buy an E9 later on if you need a desktop amp and hook the two together for a pretty killer combo at little cost.
Edited by fusedpro - 8/10/11 at 8:18ampost #6 of 88/10/11 at 11:12pm
Yeah, thats the advantage of getting the E7.post #7 of 88/12/11 at 7:38amThread Starter
- need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out 1000 4 minutes ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 (silver) 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)