hello. i am looking for a headphone amp for my sennheiser hd 25 II-1. prefere to amps with replaceble bateries and good sound quality. I am ready to spend about 150 $. waiting for you offers :j
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II + FiiO E7? Last post on 9/25/11 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Selection help: FiioE11 or Headromm Airhead or Pro-ject headbox or E7+E9 Last post on 5/23/11 at 2:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
At fist, a warning: it seems that the Bose Soundlink On-Ear have compatibility problems with iOS devices, which cause intermittent connectivity and skipping music. It is not clear to me if this...
When I have found these Harman Kardon for a ridiculously cheap price, I had already decided that I would have kept the Fidelio M2BT, the best of all those I have tested (obviously). But given the...
I started my quest for the best sounding and portable Bluetooth Headphones some months ago. I compared two. I was not satisfied. So I bought more. The Fidelio were among the first 5 I've...
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 88/9/11 at 12:19pmpost #3 of 88/10/11 at 6:46ampost #4 of 88/10/11 at 6:49am
Fiio has some great value amps.
Don't get the E7 though if you don't need the DAC.
The E11 would be better as a pure amp.
Though, if your budget is around 150$ try finding something used.post #5 of 88/10/11 at 8:15am
It sounds like you are looking for a portable amp, so as others have suggested, FiiO makes some quality products. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566432/wts-fiio-e11 is an E11 for pretty cheap if you don't mind the slight cosmetic blemish.
If you need a DAC, though, the E7 works nicely. The amp isn't as nice as the E11, but with the E7, you can buy an E9 later on if you need a desktop amp and hook the two together for a pretty killer combo at little cost.
Edited by fusedpro - 8/10/11 at 8:18ampost #6 of 88/10/11 at 11:12pm
Yeah, thats the advantage of getting the E7.post #7 of 88/12/11 at 7:38amThread Starter
- need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an ampfilier for my Sennheiser HD201 headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3