hello. i am looking for a headphone amp for my sennheiser hd 25 II-1. prefere to amps with replaceble bateries and good sound quality. I am ready to spend about 150 $. waiting for you offers :j
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II + FiiO E7? Last post on 9/25/11 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Selection help: FiioE11 or Headromm Airhead or Pro-ject headbox or E7+E9 Last post on 5/23/11 at 2:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 88/9/11 at 12:19pmpost #3 of 88/10/11 at 6:46ampost #4 of 88/10/11 at 6:49am
Fiio has some great value amps.
Don't get the E7 though if you don't need the DAC.
The E11 would be better as a pure amp.
Though, if your budget is around 150$ try finding something used.post #5 of 88/10/11 at 8:15am
It sounds like you are looking for a portable amp, so as others have suggested, FiiO makes some quality products. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566432/wts-fiio-e11 is an E11 for pretty cheap if you don't mind the slight cosmetic blemish.
If you need a DAC, though, the E7 works nicely. The amp isn't as nice as the E11, but with the E7, you can buy an E9 later on if you need a desktop amp and hook the two together for a pretty killer combo at little cost.
Edited by fusedpro - 8/10/11 at 8:18ampost #6 of 88/10/11 at 11:12pm
Yeah, thats the advantage of getting the E7.post #7 of 88/12/11 at 7:38amThread Starter
- need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 second ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 seconds ago
- › Need a small case for my SE846s 24 seconds ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 41 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 45 seconds ago
- › Post your favourite 80s music videos, any genre 1 minute ago
- › IC: HiFiMan HE-400i, BNIB 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A2S impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...