hello. i am looking for a headphone amp for my sennheiser hd 25 II-1. prefere to amps with replaceble bateries and good sound quality. I am ready to spend about 150 $. waiting for you offers :j
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II + FiiO E7? Last post on 9/25/11 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Selection help: FiioE11 or Headromm Airhead or Pro-ject headbox or E7+E9 Last post on 5/23/11 at 2:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 88/9/11 at 12:19pmpost #3 of 88/10/11 at 6:46ampost #4 of 88/10/11 at 6:49am
Fiio has some great value amps.
Don't get the E7 though if you don't need the DAC.
The E11 would be better as a pure amp.
Though, if your budget is around 150$ try finding something used.post #5 of 88/10/11 at 8:15am
It sounds like you are looking for a portable amp, so as others have suggested, FiiO makes some quality products. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566432/wts-fiio-e11 is an E11 for pretty cheap if you don't mind the slight cosmetic blemish.
If you need a DAC, though, the E7 works nicely. The amp isn't as nice as the E11, but with the E7, you can buy an E9 later on if you need a desktop amp and hook the two together for a pretty killer combo at little cost.
Edited by fusedpro - 8/10/11 at 8:18ampost #6 of 88/10/11 at 11:12pm
Yeah, thats the advantage of getting the E7.post #7 of 88/12/11 at 7:38amThread Starter
- need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 31 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › i-Fi SPDIF iPurifier impressions 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › New Pioneer XDP-300R - 2xES9018K2M, Balanced, Android 5.1. 2x... 5 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear