hello. i am looking for a headphone amp for my sennheiser hd 25 II-1. prefere to amps with replaceble bateries and good sound quality. I am ready to spend about 150 $. waiting for you offers :j
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II + FiiO E7? Last post on 9/25/11 at 4:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- From what impedance and on should you get an amp? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:49am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Selection help: FiioE11 or Headromm Airhead or Pro-ject headbox or E7+E9 Last post on 5/23/11 at 2:40pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 88/9/11 at 12:19pmpost #3 of 88/10/11 at 6:46ampost #4 of 88/10/11 at 6:49am
Fiio has some great value amps.
Don't get the E7 though if you don't need the DAC.
The E11 would be better as a pure amp.
Though, if your budget is around 150$ try finding something used.post #5 of 88/10/11 at 8:15am
It sounds like you are looking for a portable amp, so as others have suggested, FiiO makes some quality products. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566432/wts-fiio-e11 is an E11 for pretty cheap if you don't mind the slight cosmetic blemish.
If you need a DAC, though, the E7 works nicely. The amp isn't as nice as the E11, but with the E7, you can buy an E9 later on if you need a desktop amp and hook the two together for a pretty killer combo at little cost.
Edited by fusedpro - 8/10/11 at 8:18ampost #6 of 88/10/11 at 11:12pm
Yeah, thats the advantage of getting the E7.post #7 of 88/12/11 at 7:38amThread Starter
- need a recomendation for headphone amp
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 34 seconds ago
- › Best IEM tips? 1 minute ago
- › $500 iem vs $500 headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 vs. Musical Fidelity X-Can v2 6 minutes ago
- › HM-901 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 14 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)