I will used AP to test some data, which can describe why a amp can improve the sound quality. of course, it is just an objective way and does not means all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 6post #76 of 5918/22/11 at 6:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 5918/22/11 at 10:53pm
I'm sure this question has already been answered, but being the noob I pretty much am, I'm still going to ask: Is it going to be louder than e5? If so, how much?
to feiaio, what stores will it be hitting first?post #78 of 5918/22/11 at 11:16pmThread Starter
It is definitely louder than E5, but I can't tell you how much at teh moment as I have yet to measure it myself. Will update in a few days as I am trying to finish up the review.post #79 of 5918/22/11 at 11:22pmQuote:
Looking forward to it! I might consider putting one more into my collection.post #80 of 5918/23/11 at 1:06ampost #81 of 5918/23/11 at 1:10ampost #82 of 5918/23/11 at 4:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by feiao
We had shipped E6 to most of our agent all over the world. plz contact one local seller who listed in our website www.fiio.com.cn
Well that's a problem for me. I live in Sweden and the only store you have on your site doesn't have the latest products, so I always have to find it somewhere else.post #83 of 5918/23/11 at 7:13pmpost #84 of 5918/23/11 at 8:40pmQuote:
sony walkmans are usually very weak, atleast from my experience. I'd buy a sansa clip+ and a fiio e6. Epic sound. (If the e6 sounds anything like e5)post #85 of 5918/24/11 at 7:50am
Same problem in the U.S. it seems no one has them listed as for sale yet.Quote:post #86 of 5918/24/11 at 5:11pm
i have the clip and its ok for what it offers but in my ears the walkman that i have is better, more puncher/ tad detailed. anyways hope to know aswell is it the same sound sign. as e5?Quote:post #87 of 5918/24/11 at 6:34pmQuote:
ClieOS clearly said that the e6 is better than e5, and knowing that fiio's gear never lets down, I have a hard time thinking the e6 is a let down.post #88 of 5918/24/11 at 8:29pmThread Starterpost #89 of 5918/25/11 at 12:07am
Thanks for the review. The best point of the E6 is that it seems to get rid of the low bass roll off that the E5 featured no matter the load. Thus to get a ruler flat frequency off balanced armatures the E6 seems to be the cheapest way (May be that's the reason for the Westone bundle).
If it just keeps up in distortion (Which apparently do) and it improves a bit the crosstalk performance of the E6 it might be a really strong bang for the buck gadget.
Edited by elfary - 8/25/11 at 2:58am
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Help - Android DAC/AMP to drive 250ohms 37 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 3 minutes ago
- › PC Gaming / voice recording setup 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2