I will used AP to test some data, which can describe why a amp can improve the sound quality. of course, it is just an objective way and does not means all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 6post #76 of 6058/22/11 at 6:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 6058/22/11 at 10:53pm
I'm sure this question has already been answered, but being the noob I pretty much am, I'm still going to ask: Is it going to be louder than e5? If so, how much?
to feiaio, what stores will it be hitting first?post #78 of 6058/22/11 at 11:16pmThread Starter
It is definitely louder than E5, but I can't tell you how much at teh moment as I have yet to measure it myself. Will update in a few days as I am trying to finish up the review.post #79 of 6058/22/11 at 11:22pmQuote:
Looking forward to it! I might consider putting one more into my collection.post #80 of 6058/23/11 at 1:06ampost #81 of 6058/23/11 at 1:10ampost #82 of 6058/23/11 at 4:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by feiao
We had shipped E6 to most of our agent all over the world. plz contact one local seller who listed in our website www.fiio.com.cn
Well that's a problem for me. I live in Sweden and the only store you have on your site doesn't have the latest products, so I always have to find it somewhere else.post #83 of 6058/23/11 at 7:13pmpost #84 of 6058/23/11 at 8:40pmQuote:
sony walkmans are usually very weak, atleast from my experience. I'd buy a sansa clip+ and a fiio e6. Epic sound. (If the e6 sounds anything like e5)post #85 of 6058/24/11 at 7:50am
Same problem in the U.S. it seems no one has them listed as for sale yet.Quote:post #86 of 6058/24/11 at 5:11pm
i have the clip and its ok for what it offers but in my ears the walkman that i have is better, more puncher/ tad detailed. anyways hope to know aswell is it the same sound sign. as e5?Quote:post #87 of 6058/24/11 at 6:34pmQuote:
ClieOS clearly said that the e6 is better than e5, and knowing that fiio's gear never lets down, I have a hard time thinking the e6 is a let down.post #88 of 6058/24/11 at 8:29pmThread Starterpost #89 of 6058/25/11 at 12:07am
Thanks for the review. The best point of the E6 is that it seems to get rid of the low bass roll off that the E5 featured no matter the load. Thus to get a ruler flat frequency off balanced armatures the E6 seems to be the cheapest way (May be that's the reason for the Westone bundle).
If it just keeps up in distortion (Which apparently do) and it improves a bit the crosstalk performance of the E6 it might be a really strong bang for the buck gadget.
Edited by elfary - 8/25/11 at 2:58am
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 20 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 28 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...