So the flat settings won't help tame the bass on the Klipsch headphones?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 5491/3/13 at 10:48ampost #378 of 5491/6/13 at 5:58pm
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?post #379 of 5491/6/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Strydez
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?
You'd be better suited either buying one of the EQ apps, or the FiiO E11.post #380 of 5491/6/13 at 10:41pmpost #381 of 5491/9/13 at 7:31am
Sorry if this has already been answered, but can the e6 be used as a cheap desktop amp? That is, can I keep it always connected to the pc via usb?
Do you think it could drive a pair of iems with 350ohm impedance, but with very high sensitivity?
post #382 of 5491/9/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I keep mine on the desk between my computer audio out and USB for power and Sennheiser HD555 headphones. It works perfectly with no noise.
When I use my MEElectronics M6 IEMs I get significant hiss when the USB is connected and none when it is not. Others have reported the same. I'm not sure how much difference your higher impedance will make compared to the nominal 16 Ohm M6.post #383 of 5491/12/13 at 4:15am
My setup Sansa Clip Zip -> Fiio e6 -> se215LTD
IMO it gets a little bit more out of my shures. Especially if you love bass and thought the 215 was lacking (I didn't but do enjoy the added bass). Im extremely happy with my purchase.post #384 of 5491/20/13 at 10:11ampost #385 of 5491/20/13 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mackem
I have a pair of DT770 Pro 80s and I was thinking about getting a FiiO E6. I am using them at home on my desktop PC and would perhaps would like to use them listening to my iPod in the garden during the summer. My question is is the E6 powerful enough to power these? Also, which LOD should I pair with it for my iPod Touch 4G?
I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone had this amp on the dt770 pro 80s yet? Would like to use the e6 with my nexus 4, and the 770s. Can the e6 push the 770s to loud volumes?post #386 of 5491/22/13 at 7:12ampost #387 of 5492/10/13 at 2:43ampost #388 of 5492/11/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
You failed to adjust input, dude. Turn off external EQ coming to the AMP.post #389 of 5492/12/13 at 5:10am
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 or? 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)