So the flat settings won't help tame the bass on the Klipsch headphones?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 6081/3/13 at 10:48ampost #378 of 6081/6/13 at 5:58pm
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?post #379 of 6081/6/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Strydez
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?
You'd be better suited either buying one of the EQ apps, or the FiiO E11.post #380 of 6081/6/13 at 10:41pmpost #381 of 6081/9/13 at 7:31am
Sorry if this has already been answered, but can the e6 be used as a cheap desktop amp? That is, can I keep it always connected to the pc via usb?
Do you think it could drive a pair of iems with 350ohm impedance, but with very high sensitivity?
post #382 of 6081/9/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I keep mine on the desk between my computer audio out and USB for power and Sennheiser HD555 headphones. It works perfectly with no noise.
When I use my MEElectronics M6 IEMs I get significant hiss when the USB is connected and none when it is not. Others have reported the same. I'm not sure how much difference your higher impedance will make compared to the nominal 16 Ohm M6.post #383 of 6081/12/13 at 4:15am
My setup Sansa Clip Zip -> Fiio e6 -> se215LTD
IMO it gets a little bit more out of my shures. Especially if you love bass and thought the 215 was lacking (I didn't but do enjoy the added bass). Im extremely happy with my purchase.post #384 of 6081/20/13 at 10:11ampost #385 of 6081/20/13 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mackem
I have a pair of DT770 Pro 80s and I was thinking about getting a FiiO E6. I am using them at home on my desktop PC and would perhaps would like to use them listening to my iPod in the garden during the summer. My question is is the E6 powerful enough to power these? Also, which LOD should I pair with it for my iPod Touch 4G?
I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone had this amp on the dt770 pro 80s yet? Would like to use the e6 with my nexus 4, and the 770s. Can the e6 push the 770s to loud volumes?post #386 of 6081/22/13 at 7:12ampost #387 of 6082/10/13 at 2:43ampost #388 of 6082/11/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
You failed to adjust input, dude. Turn off external EQ coming to the AMP.post #389 of 6082/12/13 at 5:10am
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 25 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 - priced to sell!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - a killer new DAC with tons of options on board 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 8 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 10 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...