So the flat settings won't help tame the bass on the Klipsch headphones?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 4081/3/13 at 10:48ampost #378 of 4081/6/13 at 5:58pm
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?post #379 of 4081/6/13 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Strydez
I'm looking at purchasing this amp for my Ipod touch as it is cheap. I own Ultrasone Pro 550s and I am wondering if this would be a good buy as far as helping the sound quality. I like my bass and the Ipod does not do the headphones justice in that department. I'd like an overall enhancement to the sound quality but mainly the bass. Would this help me?
You'd be better suited either buying one of the EQ apps, or the FiiO E11.post #380 of 4081/6/13 at 10:41pmpost #381 of 4081/9/13 at 7:31am
Sorry if this has already been answered, but can the e6 be used as a cheap desktop amp? That is, can I keep it always connected to the pc via usb?
Do you think it could drive a pair of iems with 350ohm impedance, but with very high sensitivity?
post #382 of 4081/9/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I keep mine on the desk between my computer audio out and USB for power and Sennheiser HD555 headphones. It works perfectly with no noise.
When I use my MEElectronics M6 IEMs I get significant hiss when the USB is connected and none when it is not. Others have reported the same. I'm not sure how much difference your higher impedance will make compared to the nominal 16 Ohm M6.post #383 of 4081/12/13 at 4:15am
My setup Sansa Clip Zip -> Fiio e6 -> se215LTD
IMO it gets a little bit more out of my shures. Especially if you love bass and thought the 215 was lacking (I didn't but do enjoy the added bass). Im extremely happy with my purchase.post #384 of 4081/20/13 at 10:11ampost #385 of 4081/20/13 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mackem
I have a pair of DT770 Pro 80s and I was thinking about getting a FiiO E6. I am using them at home on my desktop PC and would perhaps would like to use them listening to my iPod in the garden during the summer. My question is is the E6 powerful enough to power these? Also, which LOD should I pair with it for my iPod Touch 4G?
I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone had this amp on the dt770 pro 80s yet? Would like to use the e6 with my nexus 4, and the 770s. Can the e6 push the 770s to loud volumes?post #386 of 4081/22/13 at 7:12ampost #387 of 4082/10/13 at 2:43ampost #388 of 4082/11/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
You failed to adjust input, dude. Turn off external EQ coming to the AMP.post #389 of 4082/12/13 at 5:10am
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 11 seconds ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 1 minute ago
- › How good is audio quality on Galaxy Note? 2 minutes ago
- › First good earphones! 2 minutes ago
- › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe