- 16 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 25post #361 of 60512/5/12 at 10:17amk plz tell me which fiio amp has loudest volume output...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 60512/5/12 at 10:24amThread Starter
The loudest FiiO are E17 and the new E07k, both with +12dB at max gain.post #363 of 60512/5/12 at 10:30ampost #364 of 60512/5/12 at 6:31pmThread Starterpost #365 of 60512/5/12 at 8:44pmpost #366 of 60512/5/12 at 10:33pmThread StarterQuote:
There are plenty of choices. Just look into the links in my signature.post #367 of 60512/28/12 at 7:14ampost #368 of 60512/28/12 at 7:26amQuote:
Are you charging from the computer or from a wall charger?post #369 of 6051/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #370 of 6051/1/13 at 10:19pmpost #371 of 6051/2/13 at 12:14amThread StarterQuote:
Generally speaking, using LOD avoid issue of increase noise due to double amping. However, if the source has a clean headphone-out with very low noise, double amping is fine as well.post #372 of 6051/2/13 at 10:42am
which meant when the portable amp is connected....at the same time i close all the EQ and sound enchantment on my mp4....
the sq output of the amp is almost same with using LOD right....??
thanks for your previous replay....post #373 of 6051/3/13 at 4:43amThread StarterQuote:
For the best result, yes, close all the EQ and set the volume high, then use the amp to control the volume.post #374 of 6051/3/13 at 6:43am
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6. I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me. I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones. Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone. And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category. Will the E6 make a difference given my situation? Are the EQ settings worth having?post #375 of 6051/3/13 at 7:12amQuote:Originally Posted by gtcharlie
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6. I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me. I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones. Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone. And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category. Will the E6 make a difference given my situation? Are the EQ settings worth having?
The EQ settings are flawed, IMO. It's best used on the flat setting.
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 15 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Get 50% off of FiiO X7 modules in the U.S. 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...