- 16 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 25post #361 of 56112/5/12 at 10:17amk plz tell me which fiio amp has loudest volume output...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 56112/5/12 at 10:24amThread Starter
The loudest FiiO are E17 and the new E07k, both with +12dB at max gain.post #363 of 56112/5/12 at 10:30ampost #364 of 56112/5/12 at 6:31pmThread Starterpost #365 of 56112/5/12 at 8:44pmpost #366 of 56112/5/12 at 10:33pmThread StarterQuote:
There are plenty of choices. Just look into the links in my signature.post #367 of 56112/28/12 at 7:14ampost #368 of 56112/28/12 at 7:26amQuote:
Are you charging from the computer or from a wall charger?post #369 of 5611/1/13 at 10:18pmpost #370 of 5611/1/13 at 10:19pmpost #371 of 5611/2/13 at 12:14amThread StarterQuote:
Generally speaking, using LOD avoid issue of increase noise due to double amping. However, if the source has a clean headphone-out with very low noise, double amping is fine as well.post #372 of 5611/2/13 at 10:42am
which meant when the portable amp is connected....at the same time i close all the EQ and sound enchantment on my mp4....
the sq output of the amp is almost same with using LOD right....??
thanks for your previous replay....post #373 of 5611/3/13 at 4:43amThread StarterQuote:
For the best result, yes, close all the EQ and set the volume high, then use the amp to control the volume.post #374 of 5611/3/13 at 6:43am
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6. I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me. I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones. Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone. And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category. Will the E6 make a difference given my situation? Are the EQ settings worth having?post #375 of 5611/3/13 at 7:12amQuote:Originally Posted by gtcharlie
New to portable ampifiers and came upon this thread for the E6. I am wondering if it would be a worthwhile purchase for me. I have an iphone 5, a pair of Shure SE215 limited editions IEM's, and the Klipsch Image Ones. Mostly listen to HQ downloads through the Rhapsody app so I have no equalizer capabilities on the iPhone. And I find the Image Ones to be pretty bass heavy while the Shures are fine in that category. Will the E6 make a difference given my situation? Are the EQ settings worth having?
The EQ settings are flawed, IMO. It's best used on the flat setting.
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 23 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 59 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic amp A2 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro1 is a dual dynamic micro driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › What does the HD700 sound like? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › IEM custom/universal recommendation 8 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 8 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3