Only if you use a line out dock. If you use it directly from the headphone jack, you might as well try to spray cologne on a turd...get what I mean? Or you could just double the E6 money and buy a sansa clip+
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 16post #226 of 60510/6/11 at 1:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #227 of 60510/7/11 at 5:49ampost #228 of 60510/7/11 at 9:00amThread StarterQuote:
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.post #229 of 60510/7/11 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.
Thanks ClieOS, its itouch 4th gen by the way, I'll just give it a try and reply to this thread if there are any differences.post #230 of 60510/7/11 at 9:17amThread StarterQuote:
Cool. Looking forward to your impression.
Edited by ClieOS - 10/7/11 at 9:25ampost #231 of 60510/8/11 at 6:57pmpost #232 of 60510/8/11 at 9:11pmThread StarterQuote:
With S:flo2, you really don't need a small amp like E6. What you will want is something better, E11 for the least.post #233 of 60510/9/11 at 1:32ampost #234 of 60510/9/11 at 3:24amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, IMO.post #235 of 60510/9/11 at 5:30ampost #236 of 60510/9/11 at 5:55amThread StarterQuote:
You are probably get more out from the EQ than on the increase in output power. I'll say RE262 will likely see the most change.post #237 of 60510/11/11 at 10:41am
Depends on what the output impedance of the iPod is.Quote:post #238 of 60510/11/11 at 11:07ampost #239 of 60510/11/11 at 12:55pmQuote:
They will never provide it even when it takes 1 minute to measure and calculate. I measured one the other day being the HTC Desire Z and that output impedance was a whooping 64 ohms; a reason why IEMs sound horrible on a lot of smartphones.post #240 of 60510/12/11 at 2:11am
Today on my Fiio E6 was low battery and I tried to load it, and no reaction from him only start burning smell. I think i will need send it back for repair. I so upset about what happened
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 33 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...