Only if you use a line out dock. If you use it directly from the headphone jack, you might as well try to spray cologne on a turd...get what I mean? Or you could just double the E6 money and buy a sansa clip+
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 16post #226 of 60810/6/11 at 1:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #227 of 60810/7/11 at 5:49ampost #228 of 60810/7/11 at 9:00amThread StarterQuote:
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.post #229 of 60810/7/11 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.
Thanks ClieOS, its itouch 4th gen by the way, I'll just give it a try and reply to this thread if there are any differences.post #230 of 60810/7/11 at 9:17amThread StarterQuote:
Cool. Looking forward to your impression.
Edited by ClieOS - 10/7/11 at 9:25ampost #231 of 60810/8/11 at 6:57pmpost #232 of 60810/8/11 at 9:11pmThread StarterQuote:
With S:flo2, you really don't need a small amp like E6. What you will want is something better, E11 for the least.post #233 of 60810/9/11 at 1:32ampost #234 of 60810/9/11 at 3:24amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, IMO.post #235 of 60810/9/11 at 5:30ampost #236 of 60810/9/11 at 5:55amThread StarterQuote:
You are probably get more out from the EQ than on the increase in output power. I'll say RE262 will likely see the most change.post #237 of 60810/11/11 at 10:41am
Depends on what the output impedance of the iPod is.Quote:post #238 of 60810/11/11 at 11:07ampost #239 of 60810/11/11 at 12:55pmQuote:
They will never provide it even when it takes 1 minute to measure and calculate. I measured one the other day being the HTC Desire Z and that output impedance was a whooping 64 ohms; a reason why IEMs sound horrible on a lot of smartphones.post #240 of 60810/12/11 at 2:11am
Today on my Fiio E6 was low battery and I tried to load it, and no reaction from him only start burning smell. I think i will need send it back for repair. I so upset about what happened
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › [AAW A3H-Pro Review] The CIEM rabbit hole just got a little bigger. 44 seconds ago
- › Ie800 56 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 2 minutes ago
- › Wired Headphones is Dead the future is wireless 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › TTVJ Flat Pad test original vs deluxe 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 9 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...