Only if you use a line out dock. If you use it directly from the headphone jack, you might as well try to spray cologne on a turd...get what I mean? Or you could just double the E6 money and buy a sansa clip+
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 16post #226 of 61110/6/11 at 1:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #227 of 61110/7/11 at 5:49ampost #228 of 61110/7/11 at 9:00amThread StarterQuote:
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.post #229 of 61110/7/11 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.
Thanks ClieOS, its itouch 4th gen by the way, I'll just give it a try and reply to this thread if there are any differences.post #230 of 61110/7/11 at 9:17amThread StarterQuote:
Cool. Looking forward to your impression.
Edited by ClieOS - 10/7/11 at 9:25ampost #231 of 61110/8/11 at 6:57pmpost #232 of 61110/8/11 at 9:11pmThread StarterQuote:
With S:flo2, you really don't need a small amp like E6. What you will want is something better, E11 for the least.post #233 of 61110/9/11 at 1:32ampost #234 of 61110/9/11 at 3:24amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, IMO.post #235 of 61110/9/11 at 5:30ampost #236 of 61110/9/11 at 5:55amThread StarterQuote:
You are probably get more out from the EQ than on the increase in output power. I'll say RE262 will likely see the most change.post #237 of 61110/11/11 at 10:41am
Depends on what the output impedance of the iPod is.Quote:post #238 of 61110/11/11 at 11:07ampost #239 of 61110/11/11 at 12:55pmQuote:
They will never provide it even when it takes 1 minute to measure and calculate. I measured one the other day being the HTC Desire Z and that output impedance was a whooping 64 ohms; a reason why IEMs sound horrible on a lot of smartphones.post #240 of 61110/12/11 at 2:11am
Today on my Fiio E6 was low battery and I tried to load it, and no reaction from him only start burning smell. I think i will need send it back for repair. I so upset about what happened
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › OUT NOW: Shanling UP - A Hi-Res, MFI-Certified, USB-C, MINI-DAC/AMP... 5 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear