Only if you use a line out dock. If you use it directly from the headphone jack, you might as well try to spray cologne on a turd...get what I mean? Or you could just double the E6 money and buy a sansa clip+
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 8/16/11
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- productFiiO E5 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/18/11
- productFiio E6 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/16/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- amp for Ipod & IEM? Last post on 6/5/12 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fake FiiO Warning Last post on 1/16/11 at 10:22am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E5 or Gary's PA2V2? Last post on 9/27/10 at 9:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which IEMs would you suggest that don't exceed ~$80? (details listed) Last post on 9/25/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) - Page 16post #226 of 59510/6/11 at 1:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #227 of 59510/7/11 at 5:49ampost #228 of 59510/7/11 at 9:00amThread StarterQuote:
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.post #229 of 59510/7/11 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
iTouch? Or do you mean iPhone (which will more of an issue since it is a cellphone)? I won't imagine it will be much of a problem from iPod Touch but I don't really own any iPhone or iPod Touch. I can only tell you EMI is minimum on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I won't say SE315 will benefit a lot by amping simply based on spec but I don't own one either.
Thanks ClieOS, its itouch 4th gen by the way, I'll just give it a try and reply to this thread if there are any differences.post #230 of 59510/7/11 at 9:17amThread StarterQuote:
Cool. Looking forward to your impression.
Edited by ClieOS - 10/7/11 at 9:25ampost #231 of 59510/8/11 at 6:57pmpost #232 of 59510/8/11 at 9:11pmThread StarterQuote:
With S:flo2, you really don't need a small amp like E6. What you will want is something better, E11 for the least.post #233 of 59510/9/11 at 1:32ampost #234 of 59510/9/11 at 3:24amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, IMO.post #235 of 59510/9/11 at 5:30ampost #236 of 59510/9/11 at 5:55amThread StarterQuote:
You are probably get more out from the EQ than on the increase in output power. I'll say RE262 will likely see the most change.post #237 of 59510/11/11 at 10:41am
Depends on what the output impedance of the iPod is.Quote:post #238 of 59510/11/11 at 11:07ampost #239 of 59510/11/11 at 12:55pmQuote:
They will never provide it even when it takes 1 minute to measure and calculate. I measured one the other day being the HTC Desire Z and that output impedance was a whooping 64 ohms; a reason why IEMs sound horrible on a lot of smartphones.post #240 of 59510/12/11 at 2:11am
Today on my Fiio E6 was low battery and I tried to load it, and no reaction from him only start burning smell. I think i will need send it back for repair. I so upset about what happened
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audioengine A5+ / 2+ : How long to burn in ? 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Buying a headphone. Need suggestion =) 5 minutes ago
- › Room feel 6 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 7 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2