Related Forum Threads
- FiiO EO9K Dock for E17 In-Stock Today at HeadRoom Last post on 9/20/12 at 3:47pm in HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fiio E18 Last post on 12/9/13 at 9:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO needs to make a unit that is basically a flac player strapped to an e17 Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E17 Silicone Case? Last post on 7/25/13 at 2:29pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- To be a headphone amp or not a headphone amp - that is thee question Last post on 5/23/12 at 2:43pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Initial render design picture of E17 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
X3 will be released in 2011. this shape can not be use on X3 because the space is not enough, and X3 need to install TF slot and bigger TFT displayer.
We will sell E17 and E7 at the same time, but amp, dac all is different with E7. you can expect a noticeable SQ and more features in E17, of course, the price will be noticeable too!
DAC chip is also different from E7?
There is no need. They perform two completely different functions.
e.g. You don't need to upgrade a lamp to use a brighter, more powerful lightbulb.
- Initial render design picture of E17
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › M50s overrated? 14 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 17 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 23 seconds ago
- › The Best Portable Headphones EVER? (NOT A HELP/RECOMMENDATION THREAD) 31 seconds ago
- › Reply to some bugs of X3’s new firmware and new function... 47 seconds ago
- › FS: Mr Speakers Mad Dog 3.2 1 minute ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 2 minutes ago
- › Hello! Curious about driving out audio from my laptop? 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Review 2 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe