woah. Big and wooden :D
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 7post #91 of 1868/9/11 at 12:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1868/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #93 of 1868/9/11 at 1:59pmpost #94 of 1868/9/11 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1868/9/11 at 3:18pmpost #96 of 1868/10/11 at 1:10amThread Starterpost #97 of 1868/10/11 at 1:19ampost #98 of 1868/10/11 at 1:31amThread Starter
bwahaha! well i was trying to summarise what i read... i'm a bit put off them, if only for comfort purposes. Am thinking of raiding a Dixon's tomorrow (not in the riot / looting sense) to try on everything they have, and find a model i like...post #99 of 1868/10/11 at 1:36am
Very picky customer
You are true to your words ;) just kidding... I hope once you've 'raided' the store you won't walk away empty-hearted.post #100 of 1868/10/11 at 2:13amThread Starterpost #101 of 1868/10/11 at 12:41pmThread Starterpost #102 of 1868/10/11 at 1:55pm
watch out for fakes of certain headphones on ebay.
If you want to score a bargain on ebay, use an automatic sniping service on several headphones at once.
Haven't done it myself but it should work.post #103 of 1868/10/11 at 6:14pmpost #104 of 1868/11/11 at 10:40amThread Starter
right, so have i committed Head-fi sacrilege?
I went to Pcworld/Currys in Birmingham today, tried on all their models, and fell in love with......
Best comfiest fit out of ALL their models. The sound is LESS important to me than the fit - and they sounded fine, better than my sonys 570LPs...post #105 of 1868/11/11 at 11:26am
Wow, are you buying them?
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 2 minutes ago
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 2 minutes ago
- › New here 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FS: iFI iUSB Power Supply 4 minutes ago
- › Is this a good soundcard? 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs The Element amp/DAC like new 6 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3