woah. Big and wooden :D
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 7post #91 of 1868/9/11 at 12:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1868/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #93 of 1868/9/11 at 1:59pmpost #94 of 1868/9/11 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1868/9/11 at 3:18pmpost #96 of 1868/10/11 at 1:10amThread Starterpost #97 of 1868/10/11 at 1:19ampost #98 of 1868/10/11 at 1:31amThread Starter
bwahaha! well i was trying to summarise what i read... i'm a bit put off them, if only for comfort purposes. Am thinking of raiding a Dixon's tomorrow (not in the riot / looting sense) to try on everything they have, and find a model i like...post #99 of 1868/10/11 at 1:36am
Very picky customer
You are true to your words ;) just kidding... I hope once you've 'raided' the store you won't walk away empty-hearted.post #100 of 1868/10/11 at 2:13amThread Starterpost #101 of 1868/10/11 at 12:41pmThread Starterpost #102 of 1868/10/11 at 1:55pm
watch out for fakes of certain headphones on ebay.
If you want to score a bargain on ebay, use an automatic sniping service on several headphones at once.
Haven't done it myself but it should work.post #103 of 1868/10/11 at 6:14pmpost #104 of 1868/11/11 at 10:40amThread Starter
right, so have i committed Head-fi sacrilege?
I went to Pcworld/Currys in Birmingham today, tried on all their models, and fell in love with......
Best comfiest fit out of ALL their models. The sound is LESS important to me than the fit - and they sounded fine, better than my sonys 570LPs...post #105 of 1868/11/11 at 11:26am
Wow, are you buying them?
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 19 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wallet - Fi 3 minutes ago
- › How Can I Trust Head-Fi Reviews? 3 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 5 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)