woah. Big and wooden :D
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 7post #91 of 1868/9/11 at 12:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1868/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #93 of 1868/9/11 at 1:59pmpost #94 of 1868/9/11 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1868/9/11 at 3:18pmpost #96 of 1868/10/11 at 1:10amThread Starterpost #97 of 1868/10/11 at 1:19am
You will make an excellent 1-sentence reviewer ;)
Edit: If you take away "Hmm."post #98 of 1868/10/11 at 1:31amThread Starter
bwahaha! well i was trying to summarise what i read... i'm a bit put off them, if only for comfort purposes. Am thinking of raiding a Dixon's tomorrow (not in the riot / looting sense) to try on everything they have, and find a model i like...post #99 of 1868/10/11 at 1:36am
Very picky customer
You are true to your words ;) just kidding... I hope once you've 'raided' the store you won't walk away empty-hearted.post #100 of 1868/10/11 at 2:13amThread Starterpost #101 of 1868/10/11 at 12:41pmThread Starterpost #102 of 1868/10/11 at 1:55pm
watch out for fakes of certain headphones on ebay.
If you want to score a bargain on ebay, use an automatic sniping service on several headphones at once.
Haven't done it myself but it should work.post #103 of 1868/10/11 at 6:14pmpost #104 of 1868/11/11 at 10:40amThread Starter
right, so have i committed Head-fi sacrilege?
I went to Pcworld/Currys in Birmingham today, tried on all their models, and fell in love with......
Best comfiest fit out of ALL their models. The sound is LESS important to me than the fit - and they sounded fine, better than my sonys 570LPs...post #105 of 1868/11/11 at 11:26am
Wow, are you buying them?
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio E18 38 seconds ago
- › didn`t see Shure SE435 in Head Gear, is it bad? 49 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 4 minutes ago
- › Choices, choices... 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser cx 300 ii upgrade? 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude