woah. Big and wooden :D
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 7post #91 of 1868/9/11 at 12:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1868/9/11 at 1:05pmpost #93 of 1868/9/11 at 1:59pmpost #94 of 1868/9/11 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1868/9/11 at 3:18pmpost #96 of 1868/10/11 at 1:10amThread Starterpost #97 of 1868/10/11 at 1:19ampost #98 of 1868/10/11 at 1:31amThread Starter
bwahaha! well i was trying to summarise what i read... i'm a bit put off them, if only for comfort purposes. Am thinking of raiding a Dixon's tomorrow (not in the riot / looting sense) to try on everything they have, and find a model i like...post #99 of 1868/10/11 at 1:36am
Very picky customer
You are true to your words ;) just kidding... I hope once you've 'raided' the store you won't walk away empty-hearted.post #100 of 1868/10/11 at 2:13amThread Starterpost #101 of 1868/10/11 at 12:41pmThread Starterpost #102 of 1868/10/11 at 1:55pm
watch out for fakes of certain headphones on ebay.
If you want to score a bargain on ebay, use an automatic sniping service on several headphones at once.
Haven't done it myself but it should work.post #103 of 1868/10/11 at 6:14pmpost #104 of 1868/11/11 at 10:40amThread Starter
right, so have i committed Head-fi sacrilege?
I went to Pcworld/Currys in Birmingham today, tried on all their models, and fell in love with......
Best comfiest fit out of ALL their models. The sound is LESS important to me than the fit - and they sounded fine, better than my sonys 570LPs...post #105 of 1868/11/11 at 11:26am
Wow, are you buying them?
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 18 seconds ago
- › Best Closed Cans for Classical Music, $200 max. 22 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 51 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 2 minutes ago
- › The Accudio app by golden ears, a headphone revolution. 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 5 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2