And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes "burn in." We hope you enjoyed your time, and come again soon :)
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 13post #181 of 1869/23/11 at 11:50am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 1869/23/11 at 12:39pmThread Starter
so burn in is really real, and not just a myth?
i just cleaned the leather with leather balm we use on our sofas. Is that sad?
i am rather ashamed to admit they were actually dirty from sweat!post #183 of 1869/23/11 at 2:31pmQuote:
Sad? I think not! That's what I call baptism by sweat. The sign of a well-used headphone.post #184 of 1869/23/11 at 10:34pm
I think I might get a pair of those, open up the back and put some mesh over the open back, throw in some grado drivers but keep the pads and design. Comfort AND Grados.... Sounds like a dream.post #185 of 18611/16/12 at 3:48pmThread StarterBoses up on eBay.
I have discovered the eargasm that is the Sony mdr-v6.
I bought them for husband for Xmas, but he ain't getting them. Lmao!
Anyone want to rec me summit for him? He was ambivalent about these sonys, said they were 'flat' and like 'a wall of sound' - he says he wants to feel like he's in the orchestra, not listening to a CD. Must be closed though, for office use.
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review and Comparison of the $200 Open-Back Underdogs: The AKG K612... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for instrumental Celtic music? 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM3X Removable Cable IEM 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 8 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 12 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 15 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)