And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes "burn in." We hope you enjoyed your time, and come again soon :)
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 8/8/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Last post on 8/28/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which impedance for DT770? Last post on 12/5/10 at 9:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Worried about durability, D2000 vs DT770 Last post on 11/16/10 at 1:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO THOUGHTS Last post on 2/5/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyerdynamic DT-770 Pre (600 Ohm) Impressions Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK - Page 13post #181 of 1869/23/11 at 11:50am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 1869/23/11 at 12:39pmThread Starter
so burn in is really real, and not just a myth?
i just cleaned the leather with leather balm we use on our sofas. Is that sad?
i am rather ashamed to admit they were actually dirty from sweat!post #183 of 1869/23/11 at 2:31pmQuote:
Sad? I think not! That's what I call baptism by sweat. The sign of a well-used headphone.post #184 of 1869/23/11 at 10:34pm
I think I might get a pair of those, open up the back and put some mesh over the open back, throw in some grado drivers but keep the pads and design. Comfort AND Grados.... Sounds like a dream.post #185 of 18611/16/12 at 3:48pmThread StarterBoses up on eBay.
I have discovered the eargasm that is the Sony mdr-v6.
I bought them for husband for Xmas, but he ain't getting them. Lmao!
Anyone want to rec me summit for him? He was ambivalent about these sonys, said they were 'flat' and like 'a wall of sound' - he says he wants to feel like he's in the orchestra, not listening to a CD. Must be closed though, for office use.
- very picky customer needs help buying IN THE UK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › T-Peos Altone 200 IEM 37 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bluetooth Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ttpod t1-e vs zero audio carbo basso 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2