Does HP-P1 support iPhone 5? I didn't see it's listed on their specification...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 7/23/16 at 6:44pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Takato's Giant Wanted Ad (Updated 9/8/15) Last post on 9/8/15 at 8:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Fostex Goodsmile collab "Toon Workshop" headphones Last post on 9/24/15 at 11:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/15
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread) - Page 73
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is even a shorter Lightning cable available from Apple which is more usable for this scenario than the longer standard one.
And yes, the combination works without problems.
Update of my troubled hp_p1 unit.
Fostex is fixing my hp_p1 for no cost even though it is one month past its warranty.
They said it might cost but then wrote that they would do it for free.
In the future more additional repairs might cost, but that is to be expected.
Thats great customer service right there.
They have been in constant communication throughout this last week. Responding promptly to my emails.
I sent my Fostex off on Monday and they say they will return it by this Friday!
You can`t ask for more than that.
Thank you Fostex! very kind, prompt and generous of you!
Ha ha, nice.
Still considering keeping it, its such a great piece of tech.
(I wasnt going to sell it until it had been fixed, dont want to hand on a faulty unit - bad karma).
I love my Fostex and it is very convenient however I am probably going to be letting go of it too. Part of shuffling stuff around, and upgrading home equipment. I just am not out and about quite as much now either so dwindling time to use it, feels like a waste.
Oh, a hobby.......aaah, yeah that's right a hobby.
- Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 39 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...