Does HP-P1 support iPhone 5? I didn't see it's listed on their specification...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 8/2/16 at 7:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Fostex T10 & T20 (Vintage Orthodynamics) Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Takato's Giant Wanted Ad (Updated 9/8/15) Last post on 9/8/15 at 8:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Fostex Goodsmile collab "Toon Workshop" headphones Last post on 9/24/15 at 11:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread) - Page 73
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is even a shorter Lightning cable available from Apple which is more usable for this scenario than the longer standard one.
And yes, the combination works without problems.
Update of my troubled hp_p1 unit.
Fostex is fixing my hp_p1 for no cost even though it is one month past its warranty.
They said it might cost but then wrote that they would do it for free.
In the future more additional repairs might cost, but that is to be expected.
Thats great customer service right there.
They have been in constant communication throughout this last week. Responding promptly to my emails.
I sent my Fostex off on Monday and they say they will return it by this Friday!
You can`t ask for more than that.
Thank you Fostex! very kind, prompt and generous of you!
Ha ha, nice.
Still considering keeping it, its such a great piece of tech.
(I wasnt going to sell it until it had been fixed, dont want to hand on a faulty unit - bad karma).
I love my Fostex and it is very convenient however I am probably going to be letting go of it too. Part of shuffling stuff around, and upgrading home equipment. I just am not out and about quite as much now either so dwindling time to use it, feels like a waste.
Oh, a hobby.......aaah, yeah that's right a hobby.
- Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread)
- › Entry-level USB DAC for Laptop Setup? (HiFimeDIY 9018 vs SMSL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › A little question 1 minute ago
- › Specific quest for sound and comfort 2 minutes ago
- › Any diff in audio btwn smartphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 3 minutes ago
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 4 minutes ago
- › How Old Are You??? 8 minutes ago
- › Fulla 2 sounds the same as uber schiit stack? 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear