Does HP-P1 support iPhone 5? I didn't see it's listed on their specification...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex HP-P1 vs High End DAPs? What can you tell me about SQ? Last post on 2/13/14 at 2:16pm in Dedicated Source Components
- HP-P1 trying to charge my device and stops working. Last post on 2/6/14 at 10:00am in Portable Source Gear
- I Need a Portable DAC/Amp Combo for iPod That's Not an HP-P1 and Not $1K Last post on 2/17/14 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced Last post on 3/10/14 at 7:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread) - Page 73post #1081 of 12426/24/13 at 7:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 12426/24/13 at 7:43pmpost #1083 of 12426/24/13 at 9:34pmpost #1084 of 12426/24/13 at 10:26pmpost #1085 of 12426/25/13 at 2:27amQuote:
There is even a shorter Lightning cable available from Apple which is more usable for this scenario than the longer standard one.
And yes, the combination works without problems.post #1086 of 12426/25/13 at 3:57ampost #1087 of 12426/25/13 at 7:31ampost #1088 of 12426/25/13 at 12:21pmpost #1089 of 12426/25/13 at 1:49pmpost #1090 of 12426/27/13 at 1:55am
Update of my troubled hp_p1 unit.
Fostex is fixing my hp_p1 for no cost even though it is one month past its warranty.
They said it might cost but then wrote that they would do it for free.
In the future more additional repairs might cost, but that is to be expected.
Thats great customer service right there.
They have been in constant communication throughout this last week. Responding promptly to my emails.
I sent my Fostex off on Monday and they say they will return it by this Friday!
You can`t ask for more than that.
Thank you Fostex! very kind, prompt and generous of you!
Expat.post #1091 of 12426/27/13 at 2:05ampost #1092 of 12426/27/13 at 2:32am
Ha ha, nice.
Still considering keeping it, its such a great piece of tech.
(I wasnt going to sell it until it had been fixed, dont want to hand on a faulty unit - bad karma).post #1093 of 12426/27/13 at 2:10pm
I love my Fostex and it is very convenient however I am probably going to be letting go of it too. Part of shuffling stuff around, and upgrading home equipment. I just am not out and about quite as much now either so dwindling time to use it, feels like a waste.post #1094 of 12426/27/13 at 6:18pmpost #1095 of 12426/27/13 at 6:43pm
Oh, a hobby.......aaah, yeah that's right a hobby.
A hobby or minor occupation.Synonyms
profession - vocation - occupation
Oh, like a job okay i got it, not like a falcon but work....well i am working at it for sure
- Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 seconds ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 6 minutes ago
- › Xbox One Gets Dolby Digital 5.1 Over Optical 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude