Does HP-P1 support iPhone 5? I didn't see it's listed on their specification...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex HP-P1 vs High End DAPs? What can you tell me about SQ? Last post on 2/13/14 at 2:16pm in Dedicated Source Components
- HP-P1 trying to charge my device and stops working. Last post on 2/6/14 at 10:00am in Portable Source Gear
- I Need a Portable DAC/Amp Combo for iPod That's Not an HP-P1 and Not $1K Last post on 2/17/14 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced Last post on 3/5/14 at 8:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread) - Page 73post #1081 of 12426/24/13 at 7:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1082 of 12426/24/13 at 7:43pmpost #1083 of 12426/24/13 at 9:34pmpost #1084 of 12426/24/13 at 10:26pmpost #1085 of 12426/25/13 at 2:27amQuote:
There is even a shorter Lightning cable available from Apple which is more usable for this scenario than the longer standard one.
And yes, the combination works without problems.post #1086 of 12426/25/13 at 3:57ampost #1087 of 12426/25/13 at 7:31ampost #1088 of 12426/25/13 at 12:21pmpost #1089 of 12426/25/13 at 1:49pmpost #1090 of 12426/27/13 at 1:55am
Update of my troubled hp_p1 unit.
Fostex is fixing my hp_p1 for no cost even though it is one month past its warranty.
They said it might cost but then wrote that they would do it for free.
In the future more additional repairs might cost, but that is to be expected.
Thats great customer service right there.
They have been in constant communication throughout this last week. Responding promptly to my emails.
I sent my Fostex off on Monday and they say they will return it by this Friday!
You can`t ask for more than that.
Thank you Fostex! very kind, prompt and generous of you!
Expat.post #1091 of 12426/27/13 at 2:05ampost #1092 of 12426/27/13 at 2:32am
Ha ha, nice.
Still considering keeping it, its such a great piece of tech.
(I wasnt going to sell it until it had been fixed, dont want to hand on a faulty unit - bad karma).post #1093 of 12426/27/13 at 2:10pm
I love my Fostex and it is very convenient however I am probably going to be letting go of it too. Part of shuffling stuff around, and upgrading home equipment. I just am not out and about quite as much now either so dwindling time to use it, feels like a waste.post #1094 of 12426/27/13 at 6:18pmpost #1095 of 12426/27/13 at 6:43pm
Oh, a hobby.......aaah, yeah that's right a hobby.
A hobby or minor occupation.Synonyms
profession - vocation - occupation
Oh, like a job okay i got it, not like a falcon but work....well i am working at it for sure
- Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 59 seconds ago
- › Summit-fi unamped? 1 minute ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › One of the Most Iconic Artists of All Time in Pristine... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude