Does HP-P1 support iPhone 5? I didn't see it's listed on their specification...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Fostex HP-P1 (Great Condition) Last post on 11/29/13 at 11:15am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Fostex HP-P1 Apple Dac Amp combo + cable - SYDNEY Last post on 11/27/13 at 4:17pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FS: Fostex HP-P1 Last post on 11/24/13 at 10:44am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Fostex HP-P1 DAC/Amp for iDevices Last post on 11/14/13 at 2:07pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread) - Page 73post #1081 of 11916/24/13 at 7:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1082 of 11916/24/13 at 7:43pmpost #1083 of 11916/24/13 at 9:34pmpost #1084 of 11916/24/13 at 10:26pmpost #1085 of 11916/25/13 at 2:27amQuote:
There is even a shorter Lightning cable available from Apple which is more usable for this scenario than the longer standard one.
And yes, the combination works without problems.post #1086 of 11916/25/13 at 3:57ampost #1087 of 11916/25/13 at 7:31ampost #1088 of 11916/25/13 at 12:21pmpost #1089 of 11916/25/13 at 1:49pmpost #1090 of 11916/27/13 at 1:55am
Update of my troubled hp_p1 unit.
Fostex is fixing my hp_p1 for no cost even though it is one month past its warranty.
They said it might cost but then wrote that they would do it for free.
In the future more additional repairs might cost, but that is to be expected.
Thats great customer service right there.
They have been in constant communication throughout this last week. Responding promptly to my emails.
I sent my Fostex off on Monday and they say they will return it by this Friday!
You can`t ask for more than that.
Thank you Fostex! very kind, prompt and generous of you!
Expat.post #1091 of 11916/27/13 at 2:05ampost #1092 of 11916/27/13 at 2:32am
Ha ha, nice.
Still considering keeping it, its such a great piece of tech.
(I wasnt going to sell it until it had been fixed, dont want to hand on a faulty unit - bad karma).post #1093 of 11916/27/13 at 2:10pm
I love my Fostex and it is very convenient however I am probably going to be letting go of it too. Part of shuffling stuff around, and upgrading home equipment. I just am not out and about quite as much now either so dwindling time to use it, feels like a waste.post #1094 of 11916/27/13 at 6:18pmpost #1095 of 11916/27/13 at 6:43pm
Oh, a hobby.......aaah, yeah that's right a hobby.
A hobby or minor occupation.Synonyms
profession - vocation - occupation
Oh, like a job okay i got it, not like a falcon but work....well i am working at it for sure
- Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short REVIEW and Impressions Thread)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 39 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 55 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › LG G2 Mini-Review 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost vs Gungnir 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Modi + Vali 4 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 5 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude