I have recently been looking for a good pair of headphones for around $60 or less. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass-light portable open headphone? Last post on 6/16/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated headphones? Last post on 5/3/16 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD477 v PX100: Ok guys, I'm breaking the tie! Last post on 11/30/07 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted. Last post on 11/4/14 at 8:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 128/6/11 at 4:12pm
koss portapro, sennheiser px100, and and the grado sr60
The portapro has a "thumping" bass, and grados are reported to be good with rock music.
I dont know about the px100's though, there are a lot of choices other than these three, any more information about your taste in music, or if you need the headphones to be portable?
Also try and see if you can try out the headphones before buying. The search function is your friend so try that too.post #3 of 128/6/11 at 4:13pmpost #4 of 128/6/11 at 4:15pmpost #5 of 128/6/11 at 4:17pmpost #6 of 128/8/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.post #7 of 128/8/11 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frozenclaw
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.
Very best,post #8 of 128/8/11 at 8:24pmpost #9 of 128/15/11 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #10 of 128/15/11 at 5:05pmpost #11 of 128/15/11 at 5:39pm
- Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 28 seconds ago
- › Portland - Oregon Head-Fi Meet, May 7th 9:30am - 3:30 pm Mt Scott... 43 seconds ago
- › Moving on from my M50s 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Utah Salt Lake City Meet? Anyone interested? Lets do this!!!!! 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Question about massdrop 2 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 8 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse