I have recently been looking for a good pair of headphones for around $60 or less. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass-light portable open headphone? Last post on 6/16/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated headphones? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD477 v PX100: Ok guys, I'm breaking the tie! Last post on 11/30/07 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted. Last post on 7/28/14 at 2:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 128/6/11 at 4:12pm
koss portapro, sennheiser px100, and and the grado sr60
The portapro has a "thumping" bass, and grados are reported to be good with rock music.
I dont know about the px100's though, there are a lot of choices other than these three, any more information about your taste in music, or if you need the headphones to be portable?
Also try and see if you can try out the headphones before buying. The search function is your friend so try that too.post #3 of 128/6/11 at 4:13pmpost #4 of 128/6/11 at 4:15pmpost #5 of 128/6/11 at 4:17pmpost #6 of 128/8/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.post #7 of 128/8/11 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frozenclaw
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.
Very best,post #8 of 128/8/11 at 8:24pmpost #9 of 128/15/11 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #10 of 128/15/11 at 5:05pmpost #11 of 128/15/11 at 5:39pm
- Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 30 seconds ago
- › Wii U Deluxe 32GB (black) w/ 13 games **FREE USPS Priority** 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Best live recordings 3 minutes ago
- › Attaching an E12 to an X3: useful? 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] - Comply Foam Tips 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)