I have recently been looking for a good pair of headphones for around $60 or less. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass-light portable open headphone? Last post on 6/16/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated headphones? Last post on 5/20/16 at 3:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD477 v PX100: Ok guys, I'm breaking the tie! Last post on 11/30/07 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted. Last post on 11/4/14 at 8:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 128/6/11 at 4:12pm
koss portapro, sennheiser px100, and and the grado sr60
The portapro has a "thumping" bass, and grados are reported to be good with rock music.
I dont know about the px100's though, there are a lot of choices other than these three, any more information about your taste in music, or if you need the headphones to be portable?
Also try and see if you can try out the headphones before buying. The search function is your friend so try that too.post #3 of 128/6/11 at 4:13pmpost #4 of 128/6/11 at 4:15pmpost #5 of 128/6/11 at 4:17pmpost #6 of 128/8/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.post #7 of 128/8/11 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frozenclaw
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.
Very best,post #8 of 128/8/11 at 8:24pmpost #9 of 128/15/11 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #10 of 128/15/11 at 5:05pmpost #11 of 128/15/11 at 5:39pm
- Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 9 seconds ago
- › Tara Labs Prism D2 Digital - 75 ohm RCA Cable 14 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 4 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Yuin PK3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent ref 1 too 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...