I have recently been looking for a good pair of headphones for around $60 or less. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass-light portable open headphone? Last post on 6/16/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated headphones? Last post on 5/20/16 at 3:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD477 v PX100: Ok guys, I'm breaking the tie! Last post on 11/30/07 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted. Last post on 11/4/14 at 8:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 128/6/11 at 4:12pm
koss portapro, sennheiser px100, and and the grado sr60
The portapro has a "thumping" bass, and grados are reported to be good with rock music.
I dont know about the px100's though, there are a lot of choices other than these three, any more information about your taste in music, or if you need the headphones to be portable?
Also try and see if you can try out the headphones before buying. The search function is your friend so try that too.post #3 of 128/6/11 at 4:13pmpost #4 of 128/6/11 at 4:15pmpost #5 of 128/6/11 at 4:17pmpost #6 of 128/8/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.post #7 of 128/8/11 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frozenclaw
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.
Very best,post #8 of 128/8/11 at 8:24pmpost #9 of 128/15/11 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #10 of 128/15/11 at 5:05pmpost #11 of 128/15/11 at 5:39pm
- Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread just now
- › LG G5, Possible DAC or Camera modules. Audiophiles enjoy ? 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2s appreciation thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...