I have recently been looking for a good pair of headphones for around $60 or less. Any suggestions?
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bass-light portable open headphone? Last post on 6/16/11 at 11:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated headphones? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD477 v PX100: Ok guys, I'm breaking the tie! Last post on 11/30/07 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buyer's Remorse: Headphones and earphones you bought on impulse and regretted. Last post on 9/4/14 at 7:33am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 128/6/11 at 4:12pm
koss portapro, sennheiser px100, and and the grado sr60
The portapro has a "thumping" bass, and grados are reported to be good with rock music.
I dont know about the px100's though, there are a lot of choices other than these three, any more information about your taste in music, or if you need the headphones to be portable?
Also try and see if you can try out the headphones before buying. The search function is your friend so try that too.post #3 of 128/6/11 at 4:13pmpost #4 of 128/6/11 at 4:15pmpost #5 of 128/6/11 at 4:17pmpost #6 of 128/8/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.post #7 of 128/8/11 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frozenclaw
I listen too all music so i need something balanced I guess. They don't need to be that portable and most likely i'm going to be using them indoors. Sound leaking bothers both me and others a little but it would be fine I guess considering the price range i'm looking for.
Very best,post #8 of 128/8/11 at 8:24pmpost #9 of 128/15/11 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #10 of 128/15/11 at 5:05pmpost #11 of 128/15/11 at 5:39pm
- Need help picking out a pair of headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Various cables 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 4 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › X5, X1, or DX90 for my 1964 ears v6's 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Need suggestions for dac and headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)