Need something to use at work for the slow times.I'll be using them with my Droid X if that matters.Price range up to $50 +/-. I am not a bass head,but I do like to know when it's there.I listen to rock,metal,soft,etc.All suggestions appreciated.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new IEM Last post on 6/2/12 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best built IEM/ear buds under $150, suited to working out Last post on 9/26/11 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of portable headphones/earphones, 40-75$ Last post on 9/20/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 or Klipsch S4? Last post on 9/17/11 at 1:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M2 vs. MEElectronics CC51? Last post on 9/6/11 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Brainwavz M2, NuForce NE-700X, MEElectronics A151, or Sennheiser CX500. Choose what fits your tastes the most. I believe reviews state they're a bit bassy, considerably bassy, balanced, and analytical, respectively; but someone can probably clarify since I've only used the NuForce.
- Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Xbox ONE 51 seconds ago
- › After a new DAP 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 1 minute ago
- › ATH-EW9 Recable - worth trying? 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Don't Forget About This Giant Killer In All The Hype. 6 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 6 minutes ago
- › Htc One 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 8 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 9 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe