Need something to use at work for the slow times.I'll be using them with my Droid X if that matters.Price range up to $50 +/-. I am not a bass head,but I do like to know when it's there.I listen to rock,metal,soft,etc.All suggestions appreciated.Thanks
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/5/11
- productNuForce NE-700Xtagged by System, 8/5/11
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new IEM Last post on 6/2/12 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best built IEM/ear buds under $150, suited to working out Last post on 9/26/11 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of portable headphones/earphones, 40-75$ Last post on 9/20/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 or Klipsch S4? Last post on 9/17/11 at 1:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M2 vs. MEElectronics CC51? Last post on 9/6/11 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Headphone Buying Guide
Last edited: 12/22/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
Buds for work.post #1 of 28/4/11 at 6:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 28/4/11 at 7:14pm
Brainwavz M2, NuForce NE-700X, MEElectronics A151, or Sennheiser CX500. Choose what fits your tastes the most. I believe reviews state they're a bit bassy, considerably bassy, balanced, and analytical, respectively; but someone can probably clarify since I've only used the NuForce.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › What's the best amp for HD800 36 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 42 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › High school friends after graduation 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › How do i increase sound quality on my pc? 3 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)