Need something to use at work for the slow times.I'll be using them with my Droid X if that matters.Price range up to $50 +/-. I am not a bass head,but I do like to know when it's there.I listen to rock,metal,soft,etc.All suggestions appreciated.Thanks
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/5/11
- productNuForce NE-700Xtagged by System, 8/5/11
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new IEM Last post on 6/2/12 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best built IEM/ear buds under $150, suited to working out Last post on 9/26/11 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of portable headphones/earphones, 40-75$ Last post on 9/20/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 or Klipsch S4? Last post on 9/17/11 at 1:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M2 vs. MEElectronics CC51? Last post on 9/6/11 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Brainwavz M2, NuForce NE-700X, MEElectronics A151, or Sennheiser CX500. Choose what fits your tastes the most. I believe reviews state they're a bit bassy, considerably bassy, balanced, and analytical, respectively; but someone can probably clarify since I've only used the NuForce.
- Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Looking for headphones for the wife, help please :) 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 4 minutes ago
- › Norse Audio Skuld cable ~6ft for HiFiman headphones single-ended. 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob