Need something to use at work for the slow times.I'll be using them with my Droid X if that matters.Price range up to $50 +/-. I am not a bass head,but I do like to know when it's there.I listen to rock,metal,soft,etc.All suggestions appreciated.Thanks
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/5/11
- productNuForce NE-700Xtagged by System, 8/5/11
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new IEM Last post on 6/2/12 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best built IEM/ear buds under $150, suited to working out Last post on 9/26/11 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of portable headphones/earphones, 40-75$ Last post on 9/20/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 or Klipsch S4? Last post on 9/17/11 at 1:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M2 vs. MEElectronics CC51? Last post on 9/6/11 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Headphone Buying Guide
Last edited: 5/16/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Buds for work.post #1 of 28/4/11 at 6:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 28/4/11 at 7:14pm
Brainwavz M2, NuForce NE-700X, MEElectronics A151, or Sennheiser CX500. Choose what fits your tastes the most. I believe reviews state they're a bit bassy, considerably bassy, balanced, and analytical, respectively; but someone can probably clarify since I've only used the NuForce.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › AKG "K267 TIËSTO" - Discussion, Impressions & Review Thread 1 minute ago
- › Naps feel great 2 minutes ago
- › Goth/Symphonic metal listener searching for good affordable headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3