Need something to use at work for the slow times.I'll be using them with my Droid X if that matters.Price range up to $50 +/-. I am not a bass head,but I do like to know when it's there.I listen to rock,metal,soft,etc.All suggestions appreciated.Thanks
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/5/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/5/11
- productNuForce NE-700Xtagged by System, 8/5/11
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a new IEM Last post on 6/2/12 at 5:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best built IEM/ear buds under $150, suited to working out Last post on 9/26/11 at 8:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a pair of portable headphones/earphones, 40-75$ Last post on 9/20/11 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 or Klipsch S4? Last post on 9/17/11 at 1:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz M2 vs. MEElectronics CC51? Last post on 9/6/11 at 2:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Headphone Buying Guide
Last edited: 5/16/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
Buds for work.post #1 of 28/4/11 at 6:57pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 28/4/11 at 7:14pm
Brainwavz M2, NuForce NE-700X, MEElectronics A151, or Sennheiser CX500. Choose what fits your tastes the most. I believe reviews state they're a bit bassy, considerably bassy, balanced, and analytical, respectively; but someone can probably clarify since I've only used the NuForce.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buds for work.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 20 seconds ago
- › CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet - Fall 2015 - Pictures & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 5 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2