haha nice. dubstep is awesome
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple IEM worth $59? Last post on 1/4/12 at 8:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Last post on 9/14/11 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Dubstep Headphones - Page 4post #46 of 698/4/11 at 8:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 698/4/11 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TMRaven
Ok, so I'm assuming that's what you want it to be. I was trying to get the point through, because different people want different sound in their headphones, even if it's a genre like dubstep-- which schwallman already exemplified.
Ultrasone does sound like your best bet, followed by Denon.
alright thanks for your suggestion I think im going to go with the ultrasone hfi-580s.
post #48 of 698/4/11 at 8:28pm
if you wanted an iem, the sm3 was good for electronic music imo. I had a set of tf10s customed so I got rid of the sm3s though.Quote:post #49 of 698/4/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Ok the SM3 is WAY out of my budget but thank you haha :) ive heard the TF10s have extreme bass but are very uncomfatable.post #50 of 698/4/11 at 8:44pmThread StarterQuote:
how'd you get them custom'd?post #51 of 698/4/11 at 8:50pmpost #52 of 698/4/11 at 8:52pm
the sm3 would be cheaper or very close after having a tf10 customed.
Quote:post #53 of 698/4/11 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
which would you prefer? the TF10 would probably be my choice.post #54 of 698/5/11 at 12:47am
The denon line should serve you well.
I can speak for the AH-D1100 and say that they are perfect for the genre. This is coming from a fellow fan of "oldschool" dubstep, the dmz sound.
They also suit your budget.post #55 of 698/5/11 at 5:43am
i cant even remember how they sounded. I only listened to them for a day before I shipped them off to be customed. If memoery serves, I did like the sound but the fit was hard to get a good seal.
post #56 of 698/7/11 at 8:37pm
Check out the TMA-1, very tight and deep bass, equally powerful and defined mids, and slightly recessed highs. They are LOUD, like enough to feel the cups vibrate playing out an iPod/iPhone, but no distortion and very tight. Perfect for dubstep and any edm really.post #57 of 698/7/11 at 8:38pmpost #58 of 698/7/11 at 11:06pmpost #59 of 698/11/11 at 4:42pmThread Starter
- Dubstep Headphones
- Headphone Impedance
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Brainwavz M2 - beyond gamma 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)