haha nice. dubstep is awesome
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple IEM worth $59? Last post on 1/4/12 at 8:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Last post on 9/14/11 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Dubstep Headphones - Page 4post #46 of 698/4/11 at 8:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 698/4/11 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TMRaven
Ok, so I'm assuming that's what you want it to be. I was trying to get the point through, because different people want different sound in their headphones, even if it's a genre like dubstep-- which schwallman already exemplified.
Ultrasone does sound like your best bet, followed by Denon.
alright thanks for your suggestion I think im going to go with the ultrasone hfi-580s.
post #48 of 698/4/11 at 8:28pm
if you wanted an iem, the sm3 was good for electronic music imo. I had a set of tf10s customed so I got rid of the sm3s though.Quote:post #49 of 698/4/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Ok the SM3 is WAY out of my budget but thank you haha :) ive heard the TF10s have extreme bass but are very uncomfatable.post #50 of 698/4/11 at 8:44pmThread StarterQuote:
how'd you get them custom'd?post #51 of 698/4/11 at 8:50pmpost #52 of 698/4/11 at 8:52pm
the sm3 would be cheaper or very close after having a tf10 customed.
Quote:post #53 of 698/4/11 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
which would you prefer? the TF10 would probably be my choice.post #54 of 698/5/11 at 12:47am
The denon line should serve you well.
I can speak for the AH-D1100 and say that they are perfect for the genre. This is coming from a fellow fan of "oldschool" dubstep, the dmz sound.
They also suit your budget.post #55 of 698/5/11 at 5:43am
i cant even remember how they sounded. I only listened to them for a day before I shipped them off to be customed. If memoery serves, I did like the sound but the fit was hard to get a good seal.
post #56 of 698/7/11 at 8:37pm
Check out the TMA-1, very tight and deep bass, equally powerful and defined mids, and slightly recessed highs. They are LOUD, like enough to feel the cups vibrate playing out an iPod/iPhone, but no distortion and very tight. Perfect for dubstep and any edm really.post #57 of 698/7/11 at 8:38pmpost #58 of 698/7/11 at 11:06pmpost #59 of 698/11/11 at 4:42pmThread Starter
- Dubstep Headphones
- Grado Modification Overview
- › sennheiser ie80 sound muffled 15 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress with updated impressions on... 48 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE! 2 minutes ago
- › Johnblue JB3 speakers 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 3 minutes ago
- › INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 4 minutes ago
- › Htc One 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe