haha nice. dubstep is awesome
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple IEM worth $59? Last post on 1/4/12 at 8:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Last post on 9/14/11 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
Dubstep Headphones - Page 4post #46 of 698/4/11 at 8:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 698/4/11 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TMRaven
Ok, so I'm assuming that's what you want it to be. I was trying to get the point through, because different people want different sound in their headphones, even if it's a genre like dubstep-- which schwallman already exemplified.
Ultrasone does sound like your best bet, followed by Denon.
alright thanks for your suggestion I think im going to go with the ultrasone hfi-580s.
post #48 of 698/4/11 at 8:28pm
if you wanted an iem, the sm3 was good for electronic music imo. I had a set of tf10s customed so I got rid of the sm3s though.Quote:post #49 of 698/4/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Ok the SM3 is WAY out of my budget but thank you haha :) ive heard the TF10s have extreme bass but are very uncomfatable.post #50 of 698/4/11 at 8:44pmThread StarterQuote:
how'd you get them custom'd?post #51 of 698/4/11 at 8:50pmpost #52 of 698/4/11 at 8:52pm
the sm3 would be cheaper or very close after having a tf10 customed.
Quote:post #53 of 698/4/11 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
which would you prefer? the TF10 would probably be my choice.post #54 of 698/5/11 at 12:47am
The denon line should serve you well.
I can speak for the AH-D1100 and say that they are perfect for the genre. This is coming from a fellow fan of "oldschool" dubstep, the dmz sound.
They also suit your budget.post #55 of 698/5/11 at 5:43am
i cant even remember how they sounded. I only listened to them for a day before I shipped them off to be customed. If memoery serves, I did like the sound but the fit was hard to get a good seal.
post #56 of 698/7/11 at 8:37pm
Check out the TMA-1, very tight and deep bass, equally powerful and defined mids, and slightly recessed highs. They are LOUD, like enough to feel the cups vibrate playing out an iPod/iPhone, but no distortion and very tight. Perfect for dubstep and any edm really.post #57 of 698/7/11 at 8:38pmpost #58 of 698/7/11 at 11:06pmpost #59 of 698/11/11 at 4:42pmThread Starter
- Dubstep Headphones
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Parrot zik wireless alternative 4 seconds ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 2 minutes ago
- › Wanted Ak120 - UK 3 minutes ago
- › fiio e12 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for OVER ear cans for mostly jazz. 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 4 minutes ago
- › Tascam DR-100 Mk II 24 Bit / 96 kHz PCM Digital Recorder (Free P&P) 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude