haha nice. dubstep is awesome
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple IEM worth $59? Last post on 1/4/12 at 8:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Last post on 9/14/11 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Dubstep Headphones - Page 4post #46 of 698/4/11 at 8:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 698/4/11 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TMRaven
Ok, so I'm assuming that's what you want it to be. I was trying to get the point through, because different people want different sound in their headphones, even if it's a genre like dubstep-- which schwallman already exemplified.
Ultrasone does sound like your best bet, followed by Denon.
alright thanks for your suggestion I think im going to go with the ultrasone hfi-580s.
post #48 of 698/4/11 at 8:28pm
if you wanted an iem, the sm3 was good for electronic music imo. I had a set of tf10s customed so I got rid of the sm3s though.Quote:post #49 of 698/4/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Ok the SM3 is WAY out of my budget but thank you haha :) ive heard the TF10s have extreme bass but are very uncomfatable.post #50 of 698/4/11 at 8:44pmThread StarterQuote:
how'd you get them custom'd?post #51 of 698/4/11 at 8:50pmpost #52 of 698/4/11 at 8:52pm
the sm3 would be cheaper or very close after having a tf10 customed.
Quote:post #53 of 698/4/11 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
which would you prefer? the TF10 would probably be my choice.post #54 of 698/5/11 at 12:47am
The denon line should serve you well.
I can speak for the AH-D1100 and say that they are perfect for the genre. This is coming from a fellow fan of "oldschool" dubstep, the dmz sound.
They also suit your budget.post #55 of 698/5/11 at 5:43am
i cant even remember how they sounded. I only listened to them for a day before I shipped them off to be customed. If memoery serves, I did like the sound but the fit was hard to get a good seal.
post #56 of 698/7/11 at 8:37pm
Check out the TMA-1, very tight and deep bass, equally powerful and defined mids, and slightly recessed highs. They are LOUD, like enough to feel the cups vibrate playing out an iPod/iPhone, but no distortion and very tight. Perfect for dubstep and any edm really.post #57 of 698/7/11 at 8:38pmpost #58 of 698/7/11 at 11:06pmpost #59 of 698/11/11 at 4:42pmThread Starter
- Dubstep Headphones
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chord Hugo 40 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 2 minutes ago
- › Fitear f111 vs 334 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 4 minutes ago
- › Daphile: A New Thread Title Appears! 4 minutes ago
- › Windows 10 Schiit MODI Drivers? 4 minutes ago
- › Having trouble choosing between a few different close-back phones... 4 minutes ago
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3