haha nice. dubstep is awesome
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple IEM worth $59? Last post on 1/4/12 at 8:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Last post on 9/14/11 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Dubstep Headphones - Page 4post #46 of 698/4/11 at 8:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 698/4/11 at 8:26pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TMRaven
Ok, so I'm assuming that's what you want it to be. I was trying to get the point through, because different people want different sound in their headphones, even if it's a genre like dubstep-- which schwallman already exemplified.
Ultrasone does sound like your best bet, followed by Denon.
alright thanks for your suggestion I think im going to go with the ultrasone hfi-580s.
post #48 of 698/4/11 at 8:28pm
if you wanted an iem, the sm3 was good for electronic music imo. I had a set of tf10s customed so I got rid of the sm3s though.Quote:post #49 of 698/4/11 at 8:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Ok the SM3 is WAY out of my budget but thank you haha :) ive heard the TF10s have extreme bass but are very uncomfatable.post #50 of 698/4/11 at 8:44pmThread StarterQuote:
how'd you get them custom'd?post #51 of 698/4/11 at 8:50pmpost #52 of 698/4/11 at 8:52pm
the sm3 would be cheaper or very close after having a tf10 customed.
Quote:post #53 of 698/4/11 at 9:10pmThread StarterQuote:
which would you prefer? the TF10 would probably be my choice.post #54 of 698/5/11 at 12:47am
The denon line should serve you well.
I can speak for the AH-D1100 and say that they are perfect for the genre. This is coming from a fellow fan of "oldschool" dubstep, the dmz sound.
They also suit your budget.post #55 of 698/5/11 at 5:43am
i cant even remember how they sounded. I only listened to them for a day before I shipped them off to be customed. If memoery serves, I did like the sound but the fit was hard to get a good seal.
post #56 of 698/7/11 at 8:37pm
Check out the TMA-1, very tight and deep bass, equally powerful and defined mids, and slightly recessed highs. They are LOUD, like enough to feel the cups vibrate playing out an iPod/iPhone, but no distortion and very tight. Perfect for dubstep and any edm really.post #57 of 698/7/11 at 8:38pmpost #58 of 698/7/11 at 11:06pmpost #59 of 698/11/11 at 4:42pmThread Starter
- Dubstep Headphones
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 2 seconds ago
- › Skullcandy Aviator and Beyerdynamic DT880 or Sony SA5000 33 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › Logitech UE6000 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro 2 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the best way to solve a problem 3 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe