Just wanted to post back a quick update. I went to my appointment at the audiologist yesterday and she said my ears were clean. I do have a tendency to build earwaxes, and although I didn't exactly see any big chunks of earwax flying out (I rinse a lot in the shower though), I am happy to say that Debrox worked for me in this case. It sure was a very awkward feeling while doing the impressions when you couldn't swallow for like 8 minutes and you know there is a small pond in your mouth already ..
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Official Head Fi Ear Wax Thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Official Head Fi Ear Wax Thread - Page 7
post #91 of 94
2/25/14 at 8:13am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #92 of 94
2/25/14 at 10:50am
What I find happens with me is that whilst the stuff that loosens the ear wax works, the stuff that loosens the ear wax then blocks my ear canal so I have to have it cleaned out at the Doctors anyway!
post #93 of 94
2/25/14 at 2:21pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Official Head Fi Ear Wax Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3599 Active Users (674 Members and 2925 Guests)
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 2 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Would you recommend new members do as you did? 45 seconds ago
- › KOJO KM01-BRASS : With a (32Ω) 20mW +20 mW impression and... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Need help for choose headphones amp 2 minutes ago
- › I should'nt have ordered the 770 PRO version... :( 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)