First off I want to say that these forums are amazing. I stumbled across it when I was deciding between the Beats Studio and Beats Pro because I went to their website http://www.usa-beatsbydre.com/113-beats-pro-high-performance-professional-headphones.html and everything was between 50-70% off for some reason.. idk. But anyway I chose neither. I have the people on these forums to thank for that I almost fell for the advertisment conglomerates and l would of probably of ended up disapointed based on what I've read around here.
So I'm back to square one on what type of 'phones I want to get, heres some basics:
- Price Range: between $150 and $200
- I'll be using them exclusivley with my Iphone 4... mostly at home, some at school
- Eventually I'd like to get a home amp... not sure if that matters with which type of headphones I get
- Would like detachable cords
- I listen to mostly underground hip hop
- Bass is a must
Thank you for anyone who takes the time to read this and or help me out. I know this is my first post so a lot of you will disregard, but I assure you that I'll be around these forums in the future, way to good of a forum for a music lover not to stick around.
- I was eyeballing the V-Moda Crossfades...