I'm in for sure.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Cheapest Price for Brand New Sennheiser phones? Last post on 1/14/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800! - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #62 of 180
8/9/11 at 9:16am
post #63 of 180
8/9/11 at 10:25pm
post #64 of 180
8/9/11 at 10:26pm
post #65 of 180
8/9/11 at 11:32pm
post #66 of 180
8/10/11 at 6:26am
post #67 of 180
8/10/11 at 12:18pm
post #68 of 180
8/10/11 at 1:11pm
post #69 of 180
8/12/11 at 12:50pm
post #70 of 180
8/12/11 at 12:51pm
post #71 of 180
8/14/11 at 2:05am
post #72 of 180
8/14/11 at 7:45am
post #73 of 180
8/14/11 at 12:14pm
post #74 of 180
8/18/11 at 2:48pm
- Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
Currently, there are 3349 Active Users (629 Members and 2720 Guests)
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 2 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Sony XBA-40] Right earpiece no longer forms seal with ear? BA... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HIFIMAN 901 with Balanced Card and Extra Battery 3 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3