It only just closed Nov 30th. Guess they'll draw and announce very soon.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Cheapest Price for Brand New Sennheiser phones? Last post on 1/14/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:03 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800! - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The winner has been announced! The lucky winner (a lady in Berlin) calls a brand new HD 800 her own.
Here's the full press release below:
Sennheiser Annual Report attracts readers from all over the world!
On the 15th of June this year the Sennheiser Annual Report and its online version were released. “Smelling and Tasting Sound” is the third and last Annual Report in the senses-trilogy after “Seeing Sound“ and “Feeling Sound”. In seven articles the readers are taken on a journey through the world of tastes and scents. From the pots of the British premium chef Heston Blumenthal to Asian markets with food hunter Mark Brownstein and the aroma jockey Erich Berghammer.
On the debut of the online version Sennheiser announced a sweepstake. From September to November attentive readers could participate in the sweepstake and win a Sennheiser top-of-the-range headphone, the HD 800. The interest was enormous. Around 4100 participants from all over the world took part. Furthermore a lively exchange about the annual report and Sennheiser products emerged on well known social media forums such as Head-fi.org (www.head-fi.org), Hifi-Forum (hifi-forum.de) and the Sennheiser Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Sennheiser).
The drawing was done by Volker Bartels, President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board and Axel Grell, Senior Acoustical Engineer who had designed the HD 800. The lucky winner calls a brand new HD 800 her own. In addition to the headphone the winner gets a certificate signed by Prof. Dr. Jörg Sennheiser. Volker Bartels “Congratulations on this wonderful prize. I wish you many hours of pleasure with this top-of-the-range model from Sennheiser”. You can find the online version of the Sennheiser Annual Report at:
From right to left Volker Bartels (President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board) and Axel Grell (Senior Acoustical Engineer) are drawing the winner of the HD 800.
The Sennheiser Group, with its headquarters in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. The family-owned company, which was established in 1945, recorded sales of around €468 million in 2010. Sennheiser employs more than 2,100 people worldwide, and has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the USA. The company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark (Nordic), Russia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico and the USA, as well as by long-term trading partners in many other countries. Also part of the Sennheiser Group are Georg Neumann GmbH, Berlin (studio microphones and monitor loudspeakers), and the joint venture Sennheiser Communications A/S (headsets for PCs, offices and call centres).
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website at www.sennheiser.com, or by contacting:
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Am Labor 1 • 30900 Wedemark
Tel. +49 (51 30) 600 - 329
Fax +49 (51 30) 600 - 295
- Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 12 seconds ago
- › For 6BL7 tube users 2 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 minutes ago
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...