It only just closed Nov 30th. Guess they'll draw and announce very soon.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 3:54 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTS: HD650 w/ SilverDragon V3, Beyer DT990, AKG K701 - NEW PRICES 11/1311 Last post on 11/20/11 at 6:34pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800! - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The winner has been announced! The lucky winner (a lady in Berlin) calls a brand new HD 800 her own.
Here's the full press release below:
Sennheiser Annual Report attracts readers from all over the world!
On the 15th of June this year the Sennheiser Annual Report and its online version were released. “Smelling and Tasting Sound” is the third and last Annual Report in the senses-trilogy after “Seeing Sound“ and “Feeling Sound”. In seven articles the readers are taken on a journey through the world of tastes and scents. From the pots of the British premium chef Heston Blumenthal to Asian markets with food hunter Mark Brownstein and the aroma jockey Erich Berghammer.
On the debut of the online version Sennheiser announced a sweepstake. From September to November attentive readers could participate in the sweepstake and win a Sennheiser top-of-the-range headphone, the HD 800. The interest was enormous. Around 4100 participants from all over the world took part. Furthermore a lively exchange about the annual report and Sennheiser products emerged on well known social media forums such as Head-fi.org (www.head-fi.org), Hifi-Forum (hifi-forum.de) and the Sennheiser Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Sennheiser).
The drawing was done by Volker Bartels, President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board and Axel Grell, Senior Acoustical Engineer who had designed the HD 800. The lucky winner calls a brand new HD 800 her own. In addition to the headphone the winner gets a certificate signed by Prof. Dr. Jörg Sennheiser. Volker Bartels “Congratulations on this wonderful prize. I wish you many hours of pleasure with this top-of-the-range model from Sennheiser”. You can find the online version of the Sennheiser Annual Report at:
From right to left Volker Bartels (President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board) and Axel Grell (Senior Acoustical Engineer) are drawing the winner of the HD 800.
The Sennheiser Group, with its headquarters in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. The family-owned company, which was established in 1945, recorded sales of around €468 million in 2010. Sennheiser employs more than 2,100 people worldwide, and has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the USA. The company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark (Nordic), Russia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico and the USA, as well as by long-term trading partners in many other countries. Also part of the Sennheiser Group are Georg Neumann GmbH, Berlin (studio microphones and monitor loudspeakers), and the joint venture Sennheiser Communications A/S (headsets for PCs, offices and call centres).
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website at www.sennheiser.com, or by contacting:
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Am Labor 1 • 30900 Wedemark
Tel. +49 (51 30) 600 - 329
Fax +49 (51 30) 600 - 295
- Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 2 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 7 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Qbd76 + AUdiophileo 8 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)