It only just closed Nov 30th. Guess they'll draw and announce very soon.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Cheapest Price for Brand New Sennheiser phones? Last post on 1/14/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800! - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The winner has been announced! The lucky winner (a lady in Berlin) calls a brand new HD 800 her own.
Here's the full press release below:
Sennheiser Annual Report attracts readers from all over the world!
On the 15th of June this year the Sennheiser Annual Report and its online version were released. “Smelling and Tasting Sound” is the third and last Annual Report in the senses-trilogy after “Seeing Sound“ and “Feeling Sound”. In seven articles the readers are taken on a journey through the world of tastes and scents. From the pots of the British premium chef Heston Blumenthal to Asian markets with food hunter Mark Brownstein and the aroma jockey Erich Berghammer.
On the debut of the online version Sennheiser announced a sweepstake. From September to November attentive readers could participate in the sweepstake and win a Sennheiser top-of-the-range headphone, the HD 800. The interest was enormous. Around 4100 participants from all over the world took part. Furthermore a lively exchange about the annual report and Sennheiser products emerged on well known social media forums such as Head-fi.org (www.head-fi.org), Hifi-Forum (hifi-forum.de) and the Sennheiser Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Sennheiser).
The drawing was done by Volker Bartels, President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board and Axel Grell, Senior Acoustical Engineer who had designed the HD 800. The lucky winner calls a brand new HD 800 her own. In addition to the headphone the winner gets a certificate signed by Prof. Dr. Jörg Sennheiser. Volker Bartels “Congratulations on this wonderful prize. I wish you many hours of pleasure with this top-of-the-range model from Sennheiser”. You can find the online version of the Sennheiser Annual Report at:
From right to left Volker Bartels (President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board) and Axel Grell (Senior Acoustical Engineer) are drawing the winner of the HD 800.
The Sennheiser Group, with its headquarters in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. The family-owned company, which was established in 1945, recorded sales of around €468 million in 2010. Sennheiser employs more than 2,100 people worldwide, and has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the USA. The company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark (Nordic), Russia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico and the USA, as well as by long-term trading partners in many other countries. Also part of the Sennheiser Group are Georg Neumann GmbH, Berlin (studio microphones and monitor loudspeakers), and the joint venture Sennheiser Communications A/S (headsets for PCs, offices and call centres).
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website at www.sennheiser.com, or by contacting:
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Am Labor 1 • 30900 Wedemark
Tel. +49 (51 30) 600 - 329
Fax +49 (51 30) 600 - 295
- Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 16 seconds ago
- › Having trouble choosing between a few different close-back phones... 39 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › POLL: Which headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E10 vs Xiaomi Piston 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3