It only just closed Nov 30th. Guess they'll draw and announce very soon.
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Cheapest Price for Brand New Sennheiser phones? Last post on 1/14/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 11:26 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800! - Page 12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The winner has been announced! The lucky winner (a lady in Berlin) calls a brand new HD 800 her own.
Here's the full press release below:
Sennheiser Annual Report attracts readers from all over the world!
On the 15th of June this year the Sennheiser Annual Report and its online version were released. “Smelling and Tasting Sound” is the third and last Annual Report in the senses-trilogy after “Seeing Sound“ and “Feeling Sound”. In seven articles the readers are taken on a journey through the world of tastes and scents. From the pots of the British premium chef Heston Blumenthal to Asian markets with food hunter Mark Brownstein and the aroma jockey Erich Berghammer.
On the debut of the online version Sennheiser announced a sweepstake. From September to November attentive readers could participate in the sweepstake and win a Sennheiser top-of-the-range headphone, the HD 800. The interest was enormous. Around 4100 participants from all over the world took part. Furthermore a lively exchange about the annual report and Sennheiser products emerged on well known social media forums such as Head-fi.org (www.head-fi.org), Hifi-Forum (hifi-forum.de) and the Sennheiser Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Sennheiser).
The drawing was done by Volker Bartels, President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board and Axel Grell, Senior Acoustical Engineer who had designed the HD 800. The lucky winner calls a brand new HD 800 her own. In addition to the headphone the winner gets a certificate signed by Prof. Dr. Jörg Sennheiser. Volker Bartels “Congratulations on this wonderful prize. I wish you many hours of pleasure with this top-of-the-range model from Sennheiser”. You can find the online version of the Sennheiser Annual Report at:
From right to left Volker Bartels (President Corporate Services and Spokesperson of the Executive Management Board) and Axel Grell (Senior Acoustical Engineer) are drawing the winner of the HD 800.
The Sennheiser Group, with its headquarters in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. The family-owned company, which was established in 1945, recorded sales of around €468 million in 2010. Sennheiser employs more than 2,100 people worldwide, and has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the USA. The company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark (Nordic), Russia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico and the USA, as well as by long-term trading partners in many other countries. Also part of the Sennheiser Group are Georg Neumann GmbH, Berlin (studio microphones and monitor loudspeakers), and the joint venture Sennheiser Communications A/S (headsets for PCs, offices and call centres).
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website at www.sennheiser.com, or by contacting:
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Corporate Public Relations Manager
Am Labor 1 • 30900 Wedemark
Tel. +49 (51 30) 600 - 329
Fax +49 (51 30) 600 - 295
- Read Sennheiser's Annual Report & win a HD 800!
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Extreme Metal Zone! 30 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 39 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 44 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Ref. 1 1 minute ago
- › Westone W80 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear