- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 8/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 535, very noticeable HISS Last post on 3/16/14 at 8:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which of the following IEMs do you feel has the best quality cable? Last post on 1/28/11 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
which one should I take for on stage monitoring? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Right now I'm considering:
J-Phonic K2 SP - official website
Also considering custom SpiralEars 2-way pro with 2 drivers. What do you guys think? ^^ Sorry but Atrio is ugly. I can't help it :(
The cable is not field-replaceable. In all other respects, an excellent choice.
Have you considered 1964ears - triple? I've ordered one today, and I'm also a live musician. I mainly play electric guitar and sing, but have been playing drums as well. They're 400 USD, and the reviews are very positive. They are said to have a fairly flat sound, which should be good for a drummer.
I found that my dual driver universals (UE super.fi5) lacked power in the low end for the typically dynamic live sound use.
This makes me wonder if a Triple driver is better for stage musicians.
I do consider 1964ears. But if I'm going custom I think I am more into Unique Melody. It have very positive feedback. They don't charge for every little custom feature like 1964ears, and they have free shipping :P But I still need to read some reviews of those 2, and make my mind.
- which one should I take for on stage monitoring?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 26 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Software That Routes Creative X-Fi Audio Via Asus Essence 2 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 3 minutes ago
- › Testers Wanted: Fiio X5 Mac iTunes music /playlist sync utility 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)