- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 8/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 535, very noticeable HISS Last post on 3/6/15 at 9:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which of the following IEMs do you feel has the best quality cable? Last post on 1/28/11 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
which one should I take for on stage monitoring? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Right now I'm considering:
J-Phonic K2 SP - official website
Also considering custom SpiralEars 2-way pro with 2 drivers. What do you guys think? ^^ Sorry but Atrio is ugly. I can't help it :(
The cable is not field-replaceable. In all other respects, an excellent choice.
Have you considered 1964ears - triple? I've ordered one today, and I'm also a live musician. I mainly play electric guitar and sing, but have been playing drums as well. They're 400 USD, and the reviews are very positive. They are said to have a fairly flat sound, which should be good for a drummer.
I found that my dual driver universals (UE super.fi5) lacked power in the low end for the typically dynamic live sound use.
This makes me wonder if a Triple driver is better for stage musicians.
I do consider 1964ears. But if I'm going custom I think I am more into Unique Melody. It have very positive feedback. They don't charge for every little custom feature like 1964ears, and they have free shipping :P But I still need to read some reviews of those 2, and make my mind.
- which one should I take for on stage monitoring?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 14 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 26 seconds ago
- › Looking for an IEM with a soundstage close to the HD800 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 32 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 48 seconds ago
- › K701 thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 1 minute ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3