- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 8/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 535, very noticeable HISS Last post on 3/14/16 at 2:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which of the following IEMs do you feel has the best quality cable? Last post on 1/28/11 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
which one should I take for on stage monitoring? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 238/4/11 at 4:47amThread Starter
Right now I'm considering:
J-Phonic K2 SP - official website
Also considering custom SpiralEars 2-way pro with 2 drivers. What do you guys think? ^^ Sorry but Atrio is ugly. I can't help it :(post #18 of 238/4/11 at 9:12ampost #19 of 238/4/11 at 9:16amThread Starterpost #20 of 238/4/11 at 5:57pmpost #21 of 238/4/11 at 7:34pmQuote:
The cable is not field-replaceable. In all other respects, an excellent choice.post #22 of 238/5/11 at 2:11am
Have you considered 1964ears - triple? I've ordered one today, and I'm also a live musician. I mainly play electric guitar and sing, but have been playing drums as well. They're 400 USD, and the reviews are very positive. They are said to have a fairly flat sound, which should be good for a drummer.
I found that my dual driver universals (UE super.fi5) lacked power in the low end for the typically dynamic live sound use.
This makes me wonder if a Triple driver is better for stage musicians.post #23 of 238/5/11 at 3:30amThread Starter
I do consider 1964ears. But if I'm going custom I think I am more into Unique Melody. It have very positive feedback. They don't charge for every little custom feature like 1964ears, and they have free shipping :P But I still need to read some reviews of those 2, and make my mind.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which one should I take for on stage monitoring?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 19 seconds ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 52 seconds ago
- › Beresford 7533 Bushmaster MK II headphone amp / dac. Price Lowered 59 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 1 minute ago
- › Jotunheim powering my Monitor audio Bronze 2 speakers?. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 2 minutes ago
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear