- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/1/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/1/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 8/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 535, very noticeable HISS Last post on 11/16/11 at 4:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Proposed IEM audition/trade with other members... Last post on 3/21/11 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which of the following IEMs do you feel has the best quality cable? Last post on 1/28/11 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/23/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is the veteran ex-flagship model of FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) which was announced not long ago. It is a 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1 low woofer) 4 way crossover...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
which one should I take for on stage monitoring? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 238/4/11 at 4:47amThread Starter
Right now I'm considering:
J-Phonic K2 SP - official website
Also considering custom SpiralEars 2-way pro with 2 drivers. What do you guys think? ^^ Sorry but Atrio is ugly. I can't help it :(post #18 of 238/4/11 at 9:12ampost #19 of 238/4/11 at 9:16amThread Starterpost #20 of 238/4/11 at 5:57pmpost #21 of 238/4/11 at 7:34pmQuote:
The cable is not field-replaceable. In all other respects, an excellent choice.post #22 of 238/5/11 at 2:11am
Have you considered 1964ears - triple? I've ordered one today, and I'm also a live musician. I mainly play electric guitar and sing, but have been playing drums as well. They're 400 USD, and the reviews are very positive. They are said to have a fairly flat sound, which should be good for a drummer.
I found that my dual driver universals (UE super.fi5) lacked power in the low end for the typically dynamic live sound use.
This makes me wonder if a Triple driver is better for stage musicians.post #23 of 238/5/11 at 3:30amThread Starter
I do consider 1964ears. But if I'm going custom I think I am more into Unique Melody. It have very positive feedback. They don't charge for every little custom feature like 1964ears, and they have free shipping :P But I still need to read some reviews of those 2, and make my mind.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- which one should I take for on stage monitoring?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-900 - Dunu's Dual Hybrid IEM - Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Italian Popular Music 4 minutes ago
- › Integrated Amplifiers and Preamplifier with Good, Great or... 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a closed headphone for schiit Bifrost Lyr combo 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi