I have to say I'm a huge fan of the earguides on the Beat audio stuff. Everyone should be using that design IMO. Not sure how you glass wearers feel about it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeat Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Cronus IEM cabletagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Supreme Rosetagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productMoon Audio IEM Silver Dragontagged by System, 5/30/12
- productMoon Audio Silver Dragon V2 Headphone Cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandWhiplash Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Ultra Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag V3tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement Cable for JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 5/26/12 at 9:27am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 or WhiplashAudio's Twag v2 Eclipse 8xcore? Last post on 6/20/12 at 6:58am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable? Last post on 9/23/11 at 9:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 600 and cabling... Last post on 6/29/11 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative cable for AKG K450/Q460 Last post on 12/13/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
- Hi End Cables
19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just bought the Effect Studio Crystal.
really curious about your impressions of the uber expensive crystal piccolinos- I know its really hard to get ahold of them- but I wonder if, money were no object, if they would be considered the best cables. Some people say they're like adding a whole other component to the rig in terms of SQ, while others say they don't make a significant improvement. If you could review them, that'd be great!
While I am awaiting the Silver Dragon and some others I have the pleasure of auditioning these:
Null Audio Lune series upgrade cable fully enclosed in Nylon sleeve. It is the latest version of the Lune series cable for UE. Second is the Arete series upgrade cable for UE, freshly coming out of the R&D lab and yet to be officially released.
Both look amazing and I have just started using them. I am not a big fan of the larger viablue connectors, but the small viablue plugs are awesome!
- 19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 32 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 53 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 2 minutes ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob