I have to say I'm a huge fan of the earguides on the Beat audio stuff. Everyone should be using that design IMO. Not sure how you glass wearers feel about it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeat Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Cronus IEM cabletagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Supreme Rosetagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/31/12
- productMoon Audio IEM Silver Dragontagged by System, 5/31/12
- productMoon Audio Silver Dragon V2 Headphone Cabletagged by System, 5/31/12
- brandWhiplash Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Ultra Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag V3tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement Cable for JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 5/26/12 at 9:27am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 or WhiplashAudio's Twag v2 Eclipse 8xcore? Last post on 6/20/12 at 6:58am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable? Last post on 9/23/11 at 9:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 600 and cabling... Last post on 6/29/11 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative cable for AKG K450/Q460 Last post on 12/13/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
- Hi End Cables
19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13) - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I just bought the Effect Studio Crystal.
really curious about your impressions of the uber expensive crystal piccolinos- I know its really hard to get ahold of them- but I wonder if, money were no object, if they would be considered the best cables. Some people say they're like adding a whole other component to the rig in terms of SQ, while others say they don't make a significant improvement. If you could review them, that'd be great!
While I am awaiting the Silver Dragon and some others I have the pleasure of auditioning these:
Null Audio Lune series upgrade cable fully enclosed in Nylon sleeve. It is the latest version of the Lune series cable for UE. Second is the Arete series upgrade cable for UE, freshly coming out of the R&D lab and yet to be officially released.
Both look amazing and I have just started using them. I am not a big fan of the larger viablue connectors, but the small viablue plugs are awesome!
- 19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 seconds ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 6 seconds ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 4 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › With headphones can two supersonic tones (say 30k and 33K) at high... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi