I have to say I'm a huge fan of the earguides on the Beat audio stuff. Everyone should be using that design IMO. Not sure how you glass wearers feel about it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeat Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Cronus IEM cabletagged by System, 8/1/11
- productBeat Audio Supreme Rosetagged by System, 8/1/11
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- productMoon Audio IEM Silver Dragontagged by System, 5/30/12
- productMoon Audio Silver Dragon V2 Headphone Cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandWhiplash Audiotagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag v2 Ultra Micro LODtagged by System, 8/1/11
- productWhiplash Audio TWag V3tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement Cable for JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 5/26/12 at 9:27am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 or WhiplashAudio's Twag v2 Eclipse 8xcore? Last post on 6/20/12 at 6:58am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable? Last post on 9/23/11 at 9:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 600 and cabling... Last post on 6/29/11 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative cable for AKG K450/Q460 Last post on 12/13/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Hi End Cables
19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13) - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
really curious about your impressions of the uber expensive crystal piccolinos- I know its really hard to get ahold of them- but I wonder if, money were no object, if they would be considered the best cables. Some people say they're like adding a whole other component to the rig in terms of SQ, while others say they don't make a significant improvement. If you could review them, that'd be great!
While I am awaiting the Silver Dragon and some others I have the pleasure of auditioning these:
Null Audio Lune series upgrade cable fully enclosed in Nylon sleeve. It is the latest version of the Lune series cable for UE. Second is the Arete series upgrade cable for UE, freshly coming out of the R&D lab and yet to be officially released.
Both look amazing and I have just started using them. I am not a big fan of the larger viablue connectors, but the small viablue plugs are awesome!
- 19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AURALiC owners unite! 42 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)