I have to say I'm a huge fan of the earguides on the Beat audio stuff. Everyone should be using that design IMO. Not sure how you glass wearers feel about it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement Cable for JH Audio JH-3A Last post on 5/26/12 at 9:27am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Moon Audio Silver Dragon V3 or WhiplashAudio's Twag v2 Eclipse 8xcore? Last post on 6/20/12 at 6:58am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- TMA-1's with Beats Studio replacement cable? Last post on 9/23/11 at 9:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 600 and cabling... Last post on 6/29/11 at 5:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative cable for AKG K450/Q460 Last post on 12/13/12 at 3:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Edited on 8/16/12
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
Related Head Gear
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
- Hi End Cables
18 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13) - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Good across the frequency range, Live Sounding, Full ”“Exciting, bold sound with great bass, engaging mids, and mostly smooth highs, ”
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
really curious about your impressions of the uber expensive crystal piccolinos- I know its really hard to get ahold of them- but I wonder if, money were no object, if they would be considered the best cables. Some people say they're like adding a whole other component to the rig in terms of SQ, while others say they don't make a significant improvement. If you could review them, that'd be great!
While I am awaiting the Silver Dragon and some others I have the pleasure of auditioning these:
Null Audio Lune series upgrade cable fully enclosed in Nylon sleeve. It is the latest version of the Lune series cable for UE. Second is the Arete series upgrade cable for UE, freshly coming out of the R&D lab and yet to be officially released.
Both look amazing and I have just started using them. I am not a big fan of the larger viablue connectors, but the small viablue plugs are awesome!
- 18 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Pros : Sound quality, comfort, build, modularity (parts), balance, naturalness, clarity, detail”“Balanced, refined, sturdy, classic design”
- Pros:“Decent Balance, Clear sound, Better than most "computer speakers"”“Low price, high quality, very good sound for the price. ”
- › Multi-IEM Review - 281 IEMs compared (VSonic GR07 BE and R02 Silver... 15 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 48 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › Are there any headphones that feel like subwoofers? 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe