Somehow the piece that allows the headphones to extend has become disconnected on one side. Ive tried to reconnect the screws to the lower greyish part of the headphones but it just doesnt seem to reach. Any ideas on how to reconnect it?
Related Forum Threads
- How do I get most out of my Sennheiser HD 600s? I'm a noob HELP! Last post on 8/16/11 at 7:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why beats by dr.dre are great for the music industry Last post on 6/23/11 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AT M50's or Beats by Dre? Last post on 6/11/11 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Last post on 9/11/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please delete Last post on 2/23/13 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 147/30/11 at 12:49am
Pretty Sticky Stuff Pro™ by Dr. Dre™ brand duct tape. Sticky™ Struff Pro is™ the ultimate duct tape for audio professionals to repair their Beats™ Pro™ audio-pro grade headphones™.
Pictures help.post #3 of 147/30/11 at 1:56ampost #4 of 147/30/11 at 3:46ampost #5 of 147/30/11 at 3:55ampost #6 of 147/30/11 at 4:00ampost #7 of 147/30/11 at 4:07ampost #8 of 147/30/11 at 4:17ampost #9 of 147/30/11 at 4:25ampost #10 of 147/30/11 at 5:34ampost #11 of 147/30/11 at 5:48am
Yeah, someone could have let 6 angry head-fiers get ahold of it.
But really, assuming that was caused the normal way (ie: over-stressing the band, which apparently didn't take a whole lot on the solos) that looks gruesome. Like someone took an axe to it.
You should honestly talk to Monster / send them in for repair. If the screws aren't fitting and it's seriously broken any home-jobby fix is going to look silly, which in my mind completely nulls the point of owning such headphones.post #12 of 147/30/11 at 5:59ampost #13 of 147/30/11 at 6:04am
- Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 41 seconds ago
- › The Opamp thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Superlux HD-330 experiences and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › $399 Apple iPod Touch 6G with 128GB storage and A8 chip 10 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3