Somehow the piece that allows the headphones to extend has become disconnected on one side. Ive tried to reconnect the screws to the lower greyish part of the headphones but it just doesnt seem to reach. Any ideas on how to reconnect it?
Related Forum Threads
- How do I get most out of my Sennheiser HD 600s? I'm a noob HELP! Last post on 8/16/11 at 7:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why beats by dr.dre are great for the music industry Last post on 6/23/11 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AT M50's or Beats by Dre? Last post on 6/11/11 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Last post on 9/11/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please delete Last post on 2/23/13 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 147/30/11 at 12:49am
Pretty Sticky Stuff Pro™ by Dr. Dre™ brand duct tape. Sticky™ Struff Pro is™ the ultimate duct tape for audio professionals to repair their Beats™ Pro™ audio-pro grade headphones™.
Pictures help.post #3 of 147/30/11 at 1:56ampost #4 of 147/30/11 at 3:46ampost #5 of 147/30/11 at 3:55ampost #6 of 147/30/11 at 4:00ampost #7 of 147/30/11 at 4:07ampost #8 of 147/30/11 at 4:17ampost #9 of 147/30/11 at 4:25ampost #10 of 147/30/11 at 5:34ampost #11 of 147/30/11 at 5:48am
Yeah, someone could have let 6 angry head-fiers get ahold of it.
But really, assuming that was caused the normal way (ie: over-stressing the band, which apparently didn't take a whole lot on the solos) that looks gruesome. Like someone took an axe to it.
You should honestly talk to Monster / send them in for repair. If the screws aren't fitting and it's seriously broken any home-jobby fix is going to look silly, which in my mind completely nulls the point of owning such headphones.post #12 of 147/30/11 at 5:59ampost #13 of 147/30/11 at 6:04am
- Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 58 seconds ago
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone ED10 Free shipping USA 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)