Somehow the piece that allows the headphones to extend has become disconnected on one side. Ive tried to reconnect the screws to the lower greyish part of the headphones but it just doesnt seem to reach. Any ideas on how to reconnect it?
Related Forum Threads
- How do I get most out of my Sennheiser HD 600s? I'm a noob HELP! Last post on 8/16/11 at 7:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why beats by dr.dre are great for the music industry Last post on 6/23/11 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AT M50's or Beats by Dre? Last post on 6/11/11 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Last post on 9/11/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please delete Last post on 2/23/13 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 147/30/11 at 12:49am
Pretty Sticky Stuff Pro™ by Dr. Dre™ brand duct tape. Sticky™ Struff Pro is™ the ultimate duct tape for audio professionals to repair their Beats™ Pro™ audio-pro grade headphones™.
Pictures help.post #3 of 147/30/11 at 1:56ampost #4 of 147/30/11 at 3:46ampost #5 of 147/30/11 at 3:55ampost #6 of 147/30/11 at 4:00ampost #7 of 147/30/11 at 4:07ampost #8 of 147/30/11 at 4:17ampost #9 of 147/30/11 at 4:25ampost #10 of 147/30/11 at 5:34ampost #11 of 147/30/11 at 5:48am
Yeah, someone could have let 6 angry head-fiers get ahold of it.
But really, assuming that was caused the normal way (ie: over-stressing the band, which apparently didn't take a whole lot on the solos) that looks gruesome. Like someone took an axe to it.
You should honestly talk to Monster / send them in for repair. If the screws aren't fitting and it's seriously broken any home-jobby fix is going to look silly, which in my mind completely nulls the point of owning such headphones.post #12 of 147/30/11 at 5:59ampost #13 of 147/30/11 at 6:04am
- Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Old Audiophile, new to headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 4 minutes ago
- › Just bought my first pair of decent headphones, looking to learn a... 5 minutes ago
- › What's the best USB audio cable for the money? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)