Somehow the piece that allows the headphones to extend has become disconnected on one side. Ive tried to reconnect the screws to the lower greyish part of the headphones but it just doesnt seem to reach. Any ideas on how to reconnect it?
Related Forum Threads
- How do I get most out of my Sennheiser HD 600s? I'm a noob HELP! Last post on 8/16/11 at 7:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why beats by dr.dre are great for the music industry Last post on 6/23/11 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AT M50's or Beats by Dre? Last post on 6/11/11 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Last post on 9/11/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please delete Last post on 2/23/13 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
As the rabbit hole of summit-fi in-ear monitors gets deeper and deeper, I find myself encountering the same issues over and over. Most of the high end multiple armature driver in-ear monitors in...
Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 147/30/11 at 12:49am
Pretty Sticky Stuff Pro™ by Dr. Dre™ brand duct tape. Sticky™ Struff Pro is™ the ultimate duct tape for audio professionals to repair their Beats™ Pro™ audio-pro grade headphones™.
Pictures help.post #3 of 147/30/11 at 1:56ampost #4 of 147/30/11 at 3:46ampost #5 of 147/30/11 at 3:55ampost #6 of 147/30/11 at 4:00ampost #7 of 147/30/11 at 4:07am
With New Super-bassy™ Sound™ That Drowns™ Out Everything™
"People aren't hearing all the music. (That is our advantage)."post #8 of 147/30/11 at 4:17ampost #9 of 147/30/11 at 4:25ampost #10 of 147/30/11 at 5:34ampost #11 of 147/30/11 at 5:48am
Yeah, someone could have let 6 angry head-fiers get ahold of it.
But really, assuming that was caused the normal way (ie: over-stressing the band, which apparently didn't take a whole lot on the solos) that looks gruesome. Like someone took an axe to it.
You should honestly talk to Monster / send them in for repair. If the screws aren't fitting and it's seriously broken any home-jobby fix is going to look silly, which in my mind completely nulls the point of owning such headphones.post #12 of 147/30/11 at 5:59ampost #13 of 147/30/11 at 6:04am
- Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 28 seconds ago
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Asura 2.0 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear