Somehow the piece that allows the headphones to extend has become disconnected on one side. Ive tried to reconnect the screws to the lower greyish part of the headphones but it just doesnt seem to reach. Any ideas on how to reconnect it?
Related Forum Threads
- How do I get most out of my Sennheiser HD 600s? I'm a noob HELP! Last post on 8/16/11 at 7:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why beats by dr.dre are great for the music industry Last post on 6/23/11 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AT M50's or Beats by Dre? Last post on 6/11/11 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones Last post on 9/11/11 at 3:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Please delete Last post on 2/23/13 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 147/30/11 at 12:49am
Pretty Sticky Stuff Pro™ by Dr. Dre™ brand duct tape. Sticky™ Struff Pro is™ the ultimate duct tape for audio professionals to repair their Beats™ Pro™ audio-pro grade headphones™.
Pictures help.post #3 of 147/30/11 at 1:56ampost #4 of 147/30/11 at 3:46ampost #5 of 147/30/11 at 3:55ampost #6 of 147/30/11 at 4:00ampost #7 of 147/30/11 at 4:07ampost #8 of 147/30/11 at 4:17ampost #9 of 147/30/11 at 4:25ampost #10 of 147/30/11 at 5:34ampost #11 of 147/30/11 at 5:48am
Yeah, someone could have let 6 angry head-fiers get ahold of it.
But really, assuming that was caused the normal way (ie: over-stressing the band, which apparently didn't take a whole lot on the solos) that looks gruesome. Like someone took an axe to it.
You should honestly talk to Monster / send them in for repair. If the screws aren't fitting and it's seriously broken any home-jobby fix is going to look silly, which in my mind completely nulls the point of owning such headphones.post #12 of 147/30/11 at 5:59ampost #13 of 147/30/11 at 6:04am
- Need help with Beats by Dre headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser Orpheus Successor: The Sennheiser HE1060/HEV1060 First... 47 seconds ago
- › What happened ot the Ruizi thread? 1 minute ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 2 minutes ago
- › Win exclusive invites to a private listening session with... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 5 minutes ago
- › Does what you plug into affect sound and can anything be done to... 5 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 5 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...