I don't want to turn off any purists, as I do own and use my ATH-A700's but now I've started looking for some full-size phones that sound good and have a mic built in. I drive my ATH-A700's with a Fiio e7, but I'm not sure whether gaming phones have the mic line built into the 1/8th connector or have a separate one. Does anybody have any recommendations? Thanks all!
Related Forum Threads
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- buying an ath a700- the bad the good and the ugly please.... Last post on 1/3/12 at 2:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Novice with sound. Advice needed for sound card paird with ATH-A700 Last post on 11/1/11 at 11:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- hd600 or hd650? Last post on 5/14/13 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of over the ear headphones for under $150 Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
Recommendation on Headphones for Gamingpost #1 of 47/28/11 at 12:40pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/28/11 at 2:04pmpost #3 of 47/28/11 at 2:31pmpost #4 of 47/28/11 at 2:35pm
Right, i forgot about the boom mic mod.
- Recommendation on Headphones for Gaming
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2818 Active Users (540 Members and 2278 Guests)
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 41 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 55 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › Will the Shure 1540 pads fit Shure 840? (or Fostex T50rp) 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)