Originally Posted by Spidercable
To participate in this giveaway, you need to qualify for one of the following conditions:
- You have small ears and have trouble using normal IEM
- You sometimes listen to your music while you are sleeping
- Looking for small earphone to wear while you ride your motorcycle
- Looking for super light weight earphone for sports (running, jogging)
I'd love to be entered in this :)
I qualify for requirements 1, 2, and 4:
1. Yes, I do have small ears. So small, that I've moved on to on/over ear headphones. The smallest earpieces on my Sony earbuds fail me quite a bit, so I feel like these may be the best thing to happen to me in IEM-world.
2. Yes, I do listen to music while sleeping. It's a great way for me to fall asleep, considering my Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome and Tinnitus keeping me up. I just hate it if the music gets crackly since it distracts you, or if the earpieces fall out and have the potential to choke you, haha. Considering these are tiny, I feel like I'd have a wonderful time testing them out and falling asleep. With headphones, I'm afraid to break their headbands and it's not very comfy laying down on my side, either.
4. YES! I'm currently running cross country so I'll be going about 3 miles a day, and I've had some bad experiences with Sony earbuds during track & field season. They'd constantly fall out at practice and then I'd have them dangling. I'd be forced to hang onto them the rest of the way because I can't stop to put them back in or put them in my pockets since my shorts wouldn't have any. I would DIE if you told me that I could use these while running long distances!
And yes, indeedy, I am a US resident. :)
Thanks so much for sponsoring this giveaway!