I recently bought some vmoda headphones and they hurt my ears really bad. I think its because they fold my ears back but idk. Will i get used to it soon? or should i just not go with them.
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Studio or V-Moda Crossfade Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amazing Forums: Need some expertise Last post on 8/12/11 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with headphones. (new here) Last post on 7/23/11 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfades vs Skullcandy Aviators vs FA-004?? which one? Last post on 5/3/12 at 3:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Headphones not for everyone?post #1 of 197/27/11 at 6:52pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 197/27/11 at 7:03pmpost #3 of 197/27/11 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 197/27/11 at 7:23pmpost #5 of 197/27/11 at 7:24pmpost #6 of 197/27/11 at 7:25pmQuote:
What headphones have you tried?post #7 of 197/27/11 at 7:34pm
You may want to consider moving up into something that goes around the ear, rather than resting on the ear. If you're willing to experiment a bit, you're sure to find some that are comfortable for you.post #8 of 197/27/11 at 7:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 197/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #10 of 197/27/11 at 7:48pmQuote:
Probably the cartilage in his ears are finicky
I took a bad hit in my right ear, during a boxing fight and mine hurt for a while with my V6
Most around Senn cans go around your ear with little to no touch to them. HD598, 558, 5xx models I presumepost #11 of 197/27/11 at 8:00pmpost #12 of 197/27/11 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #13 of 197/27/11 at 8:12pmpost #14 of 197/27/11 at 8:15pm
Some headphones are really comfortable out of the box, while some take time to get used to.
As you spend more time with your headphones, you'll get used to the pain.
But sometimes the pain just doesn't go away, like in the case of my Audio Technica Onto.
I say try them one for a bit more, if it's still very painful consider returning them, unless you really
like the sound they give.
- Headphones not for everyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony MDR-1000X 12 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Is Harman ending AKG? 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Fidelio X2 or Sennheiser HD598? 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...