I recently bought some vmoda headphones and they hurt my ears really bad. I think its because they fold my ears back but idk. Will i get used to it soon? or should i just not go with them.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 7/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Studio or V-Moda Crossfade Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amazing Forums: Need some expertise Last post on 8/12/11 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with headphones. (new here) Last post on 7/23/11 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
Headphones not for everyone?post #1 of 197/27/11 at 6:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 197/27/11 at 7:03pmpost #3 of 197/27/11 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 197/27/11 at 7:23pmpost #5 of 197/27/11 at 7:24pmpost #6 of 197/27/11 at 7:25pmQuote:
What headphones have you tried?post #7 of 197/27/11 at 7:34pm
You may want to consider moving up into something that goes around the ear, rather than resting on the ear. If you're willing to experiment a bit, you're sure to find some that are comfortable for you.post #8 of 197/27/11 at 7:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 197/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #10 of 197/27/11 at 7:48pmQuote:
Probably the cartilage in his ears are finicky
I took a bad hit in my right ear, during a boxing fight and mine hurt for a while with my V6
Most around Senn cans go around your ear with little to no touch to them. HD598, 558, 5xx models I presumepost #11 of 197/27/11 at 8:00pmpost #12 of 197/27/11 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #13 of 197/27/11 at 8:12pmpost #14 of 197/27/11 at 8:15pm
Some headphones are really comfortable out of the box, while some take time to get used to.
As you spend more time with your headphones, you'll get used to the pain.
But sometimes the pain just doesn't go away, like in the case of my Audio Technica Onto.
I say try them one for a bit more, if it's still very painful consider returning them, unless you really
like the sound they give.
- Headphones not for everyone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE 5 LE, Emotiva mini-X a-100, Hifiman HE Adapter, and... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony V6 Pads inquiry. 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Over-ear portable headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)