I recently bought some vmoda headphones and they hurt my ears really bad. I think its because they fold my ears back but idk. Will i get used to it soon? or should i just not go with them.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 7/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Studio or V-Moda Crossfade Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amazing Forums: Need some expertise Last post on 8/12/11 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with headphones. (new here) Last post on 7/23/11 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
Headphones not for everyone?post #1 of 197/27/11 at 6:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 197/27/11 at 7:03pmpost #3 of 197/27/11 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 197/27/11 at 7:23pmpost #5 of 197/27/11 at 7:24pmpost #6 of 197/27/11 at 7:25pmQuote:
What headphones have you tried?post #7 of 197/27/11 at 7:34pm
You may want to consider moving up into something that goes around the ear, rather than resting on the ear. If you're willing to experiment a bit, you're sure to find some that are comfortable for you.post #8 of 197/27/11 at 7:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 197/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #10 of 197/27/11 at 7:48pmQuote:
Probably the cartilage in his ears are finicky
I took a bad hit in my right ear, during a boxing fight and mine hurt for a while with my V6
Most around Senn cans go around your ear with little to no touch to them. HD598, 558, 5xx models I presumepost #11 of 197/27/11 at 8:00pmpost #12 of 197/27/11 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #13 of 197/27/11 at 8:12pmpost #14 of 197/27/11 at 8:15pm
Some headphones are really comfortable out of the box, while some take time to get used to.
As you spend more time with your headphones, you'll get used to the pain.
But sometimes the pain just doesn't go away, like in the case of my Audio Technica Onto.
I say try them one for a bit more, if it's still very painful consider returning them, unless you really
like the sound they give.
- Headphones not for everyone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › GREATEST FPS SOUND EXPERIMENT! 6 seconds ago
- › The "notorious" Sennheiser HD280 Pro...Review 29 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Reference 6SN7 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 2 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 8 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)