I recently bought some vmoda headphones and they hurt my ears really bad. I think its because they fold my ears back but idk. Will i get used to it soon? or should i just not go with them.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/28/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PHCHROME Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Phantom Chrome)tagged by System, 7/28/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 7/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Studio or V-Moda Crossfade Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amazing Forums: Need some expertise Last post on 8/12/11 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with headphones. (new here) Last post on 7/23/11 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
Headphones not for everyone?post #1 of 197/27/11 at 6:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 197/27/11 at 7:03pmpost #3 of 197/27/11 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 197/27/11 at 7:23pmpost #5 of 197/27/11 at 7:24pmpost #6 of 197/27/11 at 7:25pmQuote:
What headphones have you tried?post #7 of 197/27/11 at 7:34pm
You may want to consider moving up into something that goes around the ear, rather than resting on the ear. If you're willing to experiment a bit, you're sure to find some that are comfortable for you.post #8 of 197/27/11 at 7:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 197/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #10 of 197/27/11 at 7:48pmQuote:
Probably the cartilage in his ears are finicky
I took a bad hit in my right ear, during a boxing fight and mine hurt for a while with my V6
Most around Senn cans go around your ear with little to no touch to them. HD598, 558, 5xx models I presumepost #11 of 197/27/11 at 8:00pmpost #12 of 197/27/11 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #13 of 197/27/11 at 8:12pmpost #14 of 197/27/11 at 8:15pm
Some headphones are really comfortable out of the box, while some take time to get used to.
As you spend more time with your headphones, you'll get used to the pain.
But sometimes the pain just doesn't go away, like in the case of my Audio Technica Onto.
I say try them one for a bit more, if it's still very painful consider returning them, unless you really
like the sound they give.
- Headphones not for everyone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 6 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)