I recently bought some vmoda headphones and they hurt my ears really bad. I think its because they fold my ears back but idk. Will i get used to it soon? or should i just not go with them.
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Studio or V-Moda Crossfade Last post on 8/10/11 at 2:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amazing Forums: Need some expertise Last post on 8/12/11 at 4:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with headphones. (new here) Last post on 7/23/11 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Crossfades vs Skullcandy Aviators vs FA-004?? which one? Last post on 5/3/12 at 3:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Headphones not for everyone?post #1 of 197/27/11 at 6:52pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 197/27/11 at 7:03pmpost #3 of 197/27/11 at 7:05pmThread Starterpost #4 of 197/27/11 at 7:23pmpost #5 of 197/27/11 at 7:24pmpost #6 of 197/27/11 at 7:25pmQuote:
What headphones have you tried?post #7 of 197/27/11 at 7:34pm
You may want to consider moving up into something that goes around the ear, rather than resting on the ear. If you're willing to experiment a bit, you're sure to find some that are comfortable for you.post #8 of 197/27/11 at 7:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 197/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #10 of 197/27/11 at 7:48pmQuote:
Probably the cartilage in his ears are finicky
I took a bad hit in my right ear, during a boxing fight and mine hurt for a while with my V6
Most around Senn cans go around your ear with little to no touch to them. HD598, 558, 5xx models I presumepost #11 of 197/27/11 at 8:00pmpost #12 of 197/27/11 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #13 of 197/27/11 at 8:12pmpost #14 of 197/27/11 at 8:15pm
Some headphones are really comfortable out of the box, while some take time to get used to.
As you spend more time with your headphones, you'll get used to the pain.
But sometimes the pain just doesn't go away, like in the case of my Audio Technica Onto.
I say try them one for a bit more, if it's still very painful consider returning them, unless you really
like the sound they give.
- Headphones not for everyone?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO Factory Tour 2016 9 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 10 minutes ago
- › Headphone Stands 11 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...