I just realized how I have absolutely no knowledge about mounts 0.0
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 7/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- [HELP] Need help choosing the correct Headphone Full-size for me. Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:14pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- FS/FT PRICE DROP Excellent condition Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro (600 ohm) Last post on 7/16/13 at 7:19am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Need help identifying a vintage Beyerdynamic Head-set (unknown model #) Last post on 11/20/12 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
PREVIEW: beyerdynamic T 50 p Manufaktur edition with extravagant design - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
you could just use a singing trout imo
Or worse, like Dame Edna- pink boas & blue hair....Barry Humphries has got alot to answer for..........I wonder if Beyerdynamic can do crocodile skin with purple spangles?
but not crocodile?... 0-o also, ever taste alligator jerky? compared to buying $200+ headphones, $10 for a pack sounds like a bargain on the interwebs
amazons return policy doesn't hurt either
i make my own jerkey :D a whole lot beter than any store bought. i wonder if i could dehydrate some jerky and attach it to my hd25's and have a good looking,and sounding, portabl music snack :P
I wonder if this release will have a tighter clamp than the first one? I was one of the few who enjoyed the T50P though only after having a clamp tightening session direct from Beyer last year. I am not a fan of dry presentations like the DT1350. I would like to see this in person before I could say it was good or bad. If the brown one has a good silver or chrome banding and a bit more conviction in the leather cover I think it could be quite nice. I shall sit on the fence on this one for now - its a good move though to try and breathe new life into a model that was pretty much was DOA.
- PREVIEW: beyerdynamic T 50 p Manufaktur edition with extravagant design
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 5 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 6 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob