My ES7 cable got ripped out of the y-split today and I'm not sure that it's something I can fix myself. I'm looking for an affordable re-cabling. I considered the Enyo cable from Null Audio but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Related Forum Threads
- Are these ATH-ES7 fakes ? Last post on 8/18/11 at 6:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to upgrade from ATH-ES7s Last post on 7/26/11 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ATH-ES7 - need help! Last post on 6/26/11 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with purchase needed (after Audio-Technica ATH-ES7) Last post on 5/24/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Refurbished ATH-ES7 for $70... worth it? Last post on 5/17/11 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 58/3/11 at 8:20pmpost #3 of 58/3/11 at 8:28pmpost #4 of 58/24/11 at 5:41pmpost #5 of 58/24/11 at 6:27pmQuote:
I'd love to know if there's a place in NYC too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3560 Active Users (640 Members and 2920 Guests)
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › New DAP - Choices between Sony NWZ A15, Fiio X3 ii, or Fio X5 ii -... 1 minute ago
- › Wanted: high end right angle mini to mini interconnect 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX110LPB - Good idea for budget earbuds or should I go with... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3