My ES7 cable got ripped out of the y-split today and I'm not sure that it's something I can fix myself. I'm looking for an affordable re-cabling. I considered the Enyo cable from Null Audio but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Related Forum Threads
- Are these ATH-ES7 fakes ? Last post on 8/18/11 at 6:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to upgrade from ATH-ES7s Last post on 7/26/11 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ATH-ES7 - need help! Last post on 6/26/11 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with purchase needed (after Audio-Technica ATH-ES7) Last post on 5/24/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Refurbished ATH-ES7 for $70... worth it? Last post on 5/17/11 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 58/3/11 at 8:20pmpost #3 of 58/3/11 at 8:28pmpost #4 of 58/24/11 at 5:41pmpost #5 of 58/24/11 at 6:27pmQuote:
I'd love to know if there's a place in NYC too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2735 Active Users (570 Members and 2165 Guests)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 9 seconds ago
- › 1st Tube Amp - suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 5 minutes ago
- › Nakamichi nk2030 "retro studio" 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions /... 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › Children DVDs for Sale 7 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2