My ES7 cable got ripped out of the y-split today and I'm not sure that it's something I can fix myself. I'm looking for an affordable re-cabling. I considered the Enyo cable from Null Audio but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Related Forum Threads
- Are these ATH-ES7 fakes ? Last post on 8/18/11 at 6:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to upgrade from ATH-ES7s Last post on 7/26/11 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ATH-ES7 - need help! Last post on 6/26/11 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with purchase needed (after Audio-Technica ATH-ES7) Last post on 5/24/11 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Refurbished ATH-ES7 for $70... worth it? Last post on 5/17/11 at 9:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 58/3/11 at 8:20pmpost #3 of 58/3/11 at 8:28pmpost #4 of 58/24/11 at 5:41pmpost #5 of 58/24/11 at 6:27pmQuote:
I'd love to know if there's a place in NYC too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-ES7 Re-cabling Needed
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2533 Active Users (485 Members and 2048 Guests)
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 54 seconds ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 55 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › How can I use a headphone amp when my system is across the room... 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend 88-192 / 24 flac album 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › Mint Condition Sennheiser HDVD 800 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)