- 978 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- AKG 701 & FiiO E9i (prev: AKG K240mkII in search for amp) Last post on 8/24/11 at 1:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Accurate/Neutral Sounding Headphones for Recording, Mixing, Tracking and General Listening for... Last post on 7/3/12 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K240 MKII vs K271 MKII Last post on 11/12/11 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K240MKII thoughts? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K-702 sonic quality without a dedicated amp Last post on 9/21/11 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Hairline cracks in AKG K240 MkII? - Page 2post #16 of 192/7/13 at 3:24amOP, AKG headphpnes are VERY durable, and tend to offer very good sound IMHO. I own 4 pairs of AKG's, and haven't had a problem with any. I would not be hesitant to buy if I were you, as these are rare occurrences, and even so, you an still sell it, as someone will buy it that doesn't care. I just sold some Hd555 with a crack down the cup
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1911/13/13 at 1:45am
The same problem with my akg k-240 mkII headphones! The right side was broken and a cable had come loose. I am very upset about the poor build quality from this expensive headphones! A tip: To open the headphone there is a small screw under the label affixed AKG..
post #18 of 1911/30/13 at 6:51am
I've owned my pair for more than 2 years and they are still in great conditions. apart from the usual wear and tear on the pads and a few scratches on where I lean them on the desk, I haven't had any problems. I think the biggest problem isn't the quality, but how we treat them. The k240 aren't sturdy like the metal used on Sony 7506 but in no way are they poorly built. Anyways, that's my take on them.
- Hairline cracks in AKG K240 MkII?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 5 seconds ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 37 seconds ago
- › Wyred4Sound DAC-2 [UK, EU] [Price Drop] 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 [UK, EU] [Price drop] 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW : Jaben's GoVibe Porta Tube Amp - Review Thread (ex demo) 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)