I am very interested in the PX100's but they leak a bit at high volume from what I have seen. I do not want in ear headphones because they are uncomfortable after a while, and I'd like to stay away from over ear headphones unless they are very portable and comfy. Anything close to the PX100's in terms of being lightweight/comfy that won't leak as much? Price is not an issue.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › on ear headphones that don't leak alot
- productBose® On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- brandJVCtagged by System, 7/27/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 200W Collapsable High Performance Closed Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sub £50 Headphones For Cycling Last post on 10/19/10 at 12:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear, open/semi-open portable headphones? Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding a good pair of ultra portable on ear headphones? Last post on 11/15/13 at 3:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for supra-aural, closed-back, under $50 cans with decent isolation and comfort? Last post on 11/8/12 at 11:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
on ear headphones that don't leak alotpost #1 of 57/25/11 at 2:46pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/25/11 at 3:06pmpost #3 of 57/25/11 at 3:18pmThread Starter
i see two different versions of that headphone...
which one of these is better?
Edited by X14Halo - 7/25/11 at 3:40pmpost #4 of 57/25/11 at 5:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Currently, there are 2784 Active Users (540 Members and 2244 Guests)
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 17 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 39 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 51 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB - Sennheiser IE 60 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › New Set Of Headphones To Pair With Lyr? 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Static 4 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2