I am very interested in the PX100's but they leak a bit at high volume from what I have seen. I do not want in ear headphones because they are uncomfortable after a while, and I'd like to stay away from over ear headphones unless they are very portable and comfy. Anything close to the PX100's in terms of being lightweight/comfy that won't leak as much? Price is not an issue.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › on ear headphones that don't leak alot
- productBose® On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- brandJVCtagged by System, 7/27/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
- productSennheiser PX 200W Collapsable High Performance Closed Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sub £50 Headphones For Cycling Last post on 10/19/10 at 12:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- On ear, open/semi-open portable headphones? Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding a good pair of ultra portable on ear headphones? Last post on 11/15/13 at 3:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for supra-aural, closed-back, under $50 cans with decent isolation and comfort? Last post on 11/8/12 at 11:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
on ear headphones that don't leak alotpost #1 of 57/25/11 at 2:46pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 57/25/11 at 3:06pmpost #3 of 57/25/11 at 3:18pmThread Starter
i see two different versions of that headphone...
which one of these is better?
Edited by X14Halo - 7/25/11 at 3:40pmpost #4 of 57/25/11 at 5:26pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3186 Active Users (513 Members and 2673 Guests)
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 14 seconds ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 48 seconds ago
- › What custom IEMs should I get? 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2