Never tried the Bose but I own a pair of Klipsch and they sound very good, the sound is very detailed. I like to use EQ in my office's computer (where I keep the Klipch) and I can wear them for hours without problems. They are light and good looking, come with 6.3 and airplane adapters all inside a semi-hard case. The only con is that they are kind of fragile, I damaged the 3.5mm plug and had to replace it, in the process I lost the mic function but I don't use it anyway. I've read that there are some falsifications, so maybe the Image One II is a safer bet now.
Related Forum Threads
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over/on-ear headphones for iPhone? Last post on 11/4/12 at 11:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Klipsch Image One - Opinions? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 492/25/14 at 10:32am
imho the klipsch i1 are a bit underrated in these parts. they're definitely not competitive with the >$200 audiophile-grade sennheiser/grado cans, nor do they aspire to uncolored, crystalline accuracy, but for what they are-- easy-to-drive, consumer-oriented phones for people who like loud music--i think they're very good. compared to the their mass-market peers--beats solo, bose, sony, urbanears, marshall, etc.--they have surprisingly detailed highs to go with the big bottom end+at the current street price (around $50) a real bargain. very comfortable as well.post #48 of 492/25/14 at 11:21ampost #49 of 497/4/14 at 2:15amImage One is light on the head and is fairly comfortable but because is over the ear, it is quite hot on your ears if you wear it over an hour especially on a hot and humid day. The sound is pretty good if you like a heavier bass but is not overpowering so overall it's quite balanced. I really enjoyed listening to music where there is lone drum beats, you can feel the deep vibrations of the drum.
But I must say I had bad experience with Image One Bluetooth version which I once owned. The bluetooth is a big let down. The set that I had lasted me for only 2 months before the bluetooth died on me and I had it exchanged (thanks to the 2 years warranty) for a new set but to my horror again the bluetooth died after a week! Eventually, I gave up with bluetooth and accepted the offer from Klipsch Agent to exchange this time with their latest Status headphone that is not bluetooth.
So if you intend to get a Image One headphone go for the wired set. Personally, I think there is certainly a problem with the bluetooth functionality and I suspect that it might be the reason why Klipsch discontinued with this model.
- Klipsch Image One - Opinions?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphones with most real voice reproduction 14 seconds ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 29 seconds ago
- › Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations 48 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 54 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best live recordings 2 minutes ago
- › Help finding the right cans for people with Tinnitus 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)