Has anyone here heard the PFE 232? I'm wondering if it would be a good upgrade over the fxt90.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 21894/11/14 at 6:33pmpost #2013 of 21894/12/14 at 6:03pmpost #2014 of 21894/12/14 at 6:58pmpost #2015 of 21895/10/14 at 12:01ampost #2016 of 21895/10/14 at 6:00amQuote:
IEM vs. full size? Probably tough to compare properly, but I too am curious.post #2017 of 21895/21/14 at 7:34ampost #2018 of 21895/28/14 at 4:34pmQuote:
What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long timepost #2019 of 21895/28/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
You have a point *nods at my signature*, but still...some people prefer to buy a product they expect to have last for quite a while. IMO, two years is actually pretty good for a headphone. I find the cable always gives out pretty quickly, which is part of the reason why I always stuck with hyper-cheap products. If I had spent full price on the T90s when they first came out, and they died within two years, I would have been hella angry.
But, I've got a ton of headphones to play around with (including a 2nd pair of T90s :D), so it's not an issue. Woohoo!post #2020 of 21895/30/14 at 10:30am
How well do the HA-FTX90s pair with the iBasso DX90? I've read here that the DX50 loses a lot of its low end when driving 12-ohm IEMs. Is the DX90 prone to this, too, or is that not an issue with this model?post #2021 of 21896/28/14 at 11:32pmpost #2022 of 21896/29/14 at 11:02amQuote:
Well, this just shows not all iems are suitable for everyone. Hope you find a suitable replacement!post #2023 of 21896/30/14 at 5:21pmI have my FXT90s for more than half a year now. alternating with my other iems, every time I put them on it never ceases to put a smile on my face.
My preferred music are rock and metal but I do listen to other genres from time to time.post #2024 of 21897/1/14 at 7:50amQuote:
This is me, right here (except the FXT90s are my only IEMs, currently). I absolutely love these things and aside from picking up a pair of RE-400 Waterlines for a more accurate sound signature, I can't see why I'd need much else. The FXT90s are pretty spectacular for rock and metal.post #2025 of 21897/4/14 at 4:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 30 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Samsung IconX bluetooth IEMs *Used once* *Free postage Australia wide* 1 minute ago
- › DIY Planar scratch build 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear