Has anyone here heard the PFE 232? I'm wondering if it would be a good upgrade over the fxt90.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
~::I originally published this review on The Headphone List. Now I wish to share it with my Head-Fi fellows::~ ::Disclaimer:: I was given these headphones free of charge in exchange for my...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to take a quick look at the MEMT X5, a punchy little micro-driver that's been gaining some popularity as of late. I'm a big fan of micro-drivers and am always...
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 21894/11/14 at 6:33pmpost #2013 of 21894/12/14 at 6:03pmpost #2014 of 21894/12/14 at 6:58pmpost #2015 of 21895/10/14 at 12:01ampost #2016 of 21895/10/14 at 6:00amQuote:
IEM vs. full size? Probably tough to compare properly, but I too am curious.post #2017 of 21895/21/14 at 7:34ampost #2018 of 21895/28/14 at 4:34pmQuote:
What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long timepost #2019 of 21895/28/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
You have a point *nods at my signature*, but still...some people prefer to buy a product they expect to have last for quite a while. IMO, two years is actually pretty good for a headphone. I find the cable always gives out pretty quickly, which is part of the reason why I always stuck with hyper-cheap products. If I had spent full price on the T90s when they first came out, and they died within two years, I would have been hella angry.
But, I've got a ton of headphones to play around with (including a 2nd pair of T90s :D), so it's not an issue. Woohoo!post #2020 of 21895/30/14 at 10:30am
How well do the HA-FTX90s pair with the iBasso DX90? I've read here that the DX50 loses a lot of its low end when driving 12-ohm IEMs. Is the DX90 prone to this, too, or is that not an issue with this model?post #2021 of 21896/28/14 at 11:32pmpost #2022 of 21896/29/14 at 11:02amQuote:
Well, this just shows not all iems are suitable for everyone. Hope you find a suitable replacement!post #2023 of 21896/30/14 at 5:21pmI have my FXT90s for more than half a year now. alternating with my other iems, every time I put them on it never ceases to put a smile on my face.
My preferred music are rock and metal but I do listen to other genres from time to time.post #2024 of 21897/1/14 at 7:50amQuote:
This is me, right here (except the FXT90s are my only IEMs, currently). I absolutely love these things and aside from picking up a pair of RE-400 Waterlines for a more accurate sound signature, I can't see why I'd need much else. The FXT90s are pretty spectacular for rock and metal.post #2025 of 21897/4/14 at 4:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... just now
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › BEOPlay H9 - Wireless Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear Headpone by PinkyPowers
- › MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone by B9Scrambler
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear