- 74 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 132post #1966 of 218912/12/13 at 8:10amWould these be good for movies? Looking for something fun. I hear these have "3D" sound to them, that true?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1967 of 218912/12/13 at 9:46amThese could have very good rumble to them with movies. Yes . They would be excellent for movies and video games. They are that technically proficient and are true all-arounders. They also synergize great with 3D surround systems.post #1968 of 218912/13/13 at 4:43ampost #1969 of 218912/25/13 at 6:01pmpost #1970 of 218912/28/13 at 2:07pmpost #1971 of 218912/28/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
The LARGE Ultimate Ears 600 silicone tips. They work great in synergy with the FXT90.post #1972 of 218912/28/13 at 4:42pmpost #1973 of 218912/28/13 at 5:17pm
i used the comply foams as well, but I thought it tamed the upper mids and highs a bit too much. took away a bit of that natural timbre that makes them so engaging, but yes, comply's do work pretty good.post #1974 of 218912/29/13 at 1:41ampost #1975 of 218912/29/13 at 1:47amQuote:
Edited by IEMagnet01 - 12/29/13 at 1:54ampost #1976 of 218912/29/13 at 1:51ampost #1977 of 218912/29/13 at 1:53am
yes yes. You're right. I use 400. I was thinking of the ones I used for my UE 700 and FA DBA02.post #1978 of 218912/29/13 at 2:20ampost #1979 of 218912/29/13 at 2:22ampost #1980 of 21891/15/14 at 7:36amAfter reading an exorbitant amount of information about the FTX90s I've purchased them from Amazon and they will arrive Friday January 17th 2014.
I've been looking for a value deal in a high grade IEM for frequent travel and office use. Pairing with an ALO National iPod rig for now. Also snagging the NAD Viso HP50 for over the ear wear when convenient.
I'll return with my impressions.
Previous IEMs owned Shure 215, Monster Turbine Pro Gold, Klipsch S4i.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › AKG K240DF quick first impressions... Now with pics! 34 seconds ago
- › The Official Echobox Explorer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Pro iDSD discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear