- 74 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
The Zpre is a dated small form factor preamp from Parasound, that also happens to be a great headphone amplifier. It comes with the Burr Brown 2134 Opamp for those that care for this type of...
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 132post #1966 of 218912/12/13 at 8:10amWould these be good for movies? Looking for something fun. I hear these have "3D" sound to them, that true?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1967 of 218912/12/13 at 9:46amThese could have very good rumble to them with movies. Yes . They would be excellent for movies and video games. They are that technically proficient and are true all-arounders. They also synergize great with 3D surround systems.post #1968 of 218912/13/13 at 4:43ampost #1969 of 218912/25/13 at 6:01pmpost #1970 of 218912/28/13 at 2:07pmpost #1971 of 218912/28/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
The LARGE Ultimate Ears 600 silicone tips. They work great in synergy with the FXT90.post #1972 of 218912/28/13 at 4:42pmpost #1973 of 218912/28/13 at 5:17pm
i used the comply foams as well, but I thought it tamed the upper mids and highs a bit too much. took away a bit of that natural timbre that makes them so engaging, but yes, comply's do work pretty good.post #1974 of 218912/29/13 at 1:41ampost #1975 of 218912/29/13 at 1:47amQuote:
Edited by IEMagnet01 - 12/29/13 at 1:54ampost #1976 of 218912/29/13 at 1:51ampost #1977 of 218912/29/13 at 1:53am
yes yes. You're right. I use 400. I was thinking of the ones I used for my UE 700 and FA DBA02.post #1978 of 218912/29/13 at 2:20ampost #1979 of 218912/29/13 at 2:22ampost #1980 of 21891/15/14 at 7:36amAfter reading an exorbitant amount of information about the FTX90s I've purchased them from Amazon and they will arrive Friday January 17th 2014.
I've been looking for a value deal in a high grade IEM for frequent travel and office use. Pairing with an ALO National iPod rig for now. Also snagging the NAD Viso HP50 for over the ear wear when convenient.
I'll return with my impressions.
Previous IEMs owned Shure 215, Monster Turbine Pro Gold, Klipsch S4i.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 3 minutes ago
- › Good Bass without totally artifical mids and highs 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear