Oh well I guess I will use my FX40 as Dance/EDM IEM then
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 128post #1906 of 21896/30/13 at 11:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1907 of 21897/1/13 at 1:54am
Or you could get some Zero Audio Carbo Basso or Yamaha EPH100.post #1908 of 21897/1/13 at 2:28ampost #1909 of 21897/1/13 at 3:11am
Lol dude, I'm skint most of the time and I still bought the EPH100. They are just that good.
Just save up.post #1910 of 21897/1/13 at 3:31amQuote:
Im saving for my own flat atm which I find more important :P
lolpost #1911 of 21897/1/13 at 3:58amQuote:
If you sell your EPH100 for a considerably cheap price, I might grab it lolpost #1912 of 21897/1/13 at 5:08amQuote:
Ah fair enough.Quote:
Hahah, I'm really thinking about keeping them now been listening to them again and realised that they are fantastic IEMs (all over again) lolpost #1913 of 21897/2/13 at 2:52pm
I just got my fxt90 delivered from Japan. The shipping is so fast with EMS and USPS. Initial impression out of the box is amazing, fit is great (the stock tip fit nicely no need to change, but I changed it to dual flange anyway), I got driver flex on the right side, but no changing in sound quality. The sound is engaging, aggressive, punchy, in your face kind of soundstage.
Treble is sparkly especially cymbals, can get a little bit piercing with cymbal heavy song, but no sibilance so far.
Mid is forward, much much more forward than FX40, sound more solid than FX40 mid which can be a bit thin sound.
Bass is tight and punchy, bass extend quite nicely, the bass is strong, but doesn't interfere with other freq which is nice. Compared with my Westone 4R, I like the bass on FXT90 better.
I can't believe this great sounding IEM at considerably low price. I am very very impressed with what JVC has put into their IEMs, cheap good sounding IEMs. I can't wait for my FXZ100 to be delivered and hear how awesome it will sound compare to FXT90 and Westone 4R.post #1914 of 21897/2/13 at 3:18pm
Oh also I notice something quite amazing with the cable. I wear the FXT90 straight down which most of the time can get microphonic with the cable, but I don't find it with the FXT90. This thing sounds amazing.
Try these songs:
andpost #1915 of 21897/2/13 at 3:23pmQuote:
Same thing happened to me, I closed the ad haha...post #1916 of 21897/2/13 at 6:34pmpost #1917 of 21897/2/13 at 6:35pmpost #1918 of 21897/2/13 at 6:37pm
Almost happens to me if I have not come across this and the Discovery thread that says to beat the hell out of the carbon nano tubes. I thought I did the burn in for a hundred hours with my playlist set on repeat and was way off the mark. This nano tube does really needs some aggressive tracks with at a moderately high volume to loosen them up.
They are great sounding and have a big fun factor to it's signature. So to anyone who haven't gone thru this process, please do it. Enjoy.post #1919 of 21897/2/13 at 6:40pmpost #1920 of 21897/2/13 at 6:50pm
Been using these for a while, at first I thought the left channel sounds smaller because of the left earpiece being problematic, but now I think I might have unbalanced hearing :(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 48 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear