- 2 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: Phoenix
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
JVC HA-FXT90 Thread - Page 111post #1651 of 218911/11/12 at 2:43amAfter reading most of this thread I decided to get a pair of these. I really like these! I use them most of the day at work. I will however be trying some different tips as my ears are a little sensitive to the stock ones. Still these are the best iem's I have heard ( I am by no means an audio file).
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1652 of 218911/14/12 at 2:49am
Hi guys, help me out with this. I found the best fit wearing them over ears but the the stereo channels are switched. Is there any kind of adapter I can use to switch the channels back while wearing them over ears? Thanks in advance.post #1653 of 218911/14/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
Wearing them over ear shouldn't switch the channels. They are meant to be worn over ear. You mean you can't get a good fit wearing them correctly?post #1654 of 218911/14/12 at 7:50pmQuote:
Hi gnarlsagan, thanks for chipping in. You are right that I was not wearing them correctly but have found the right way to get them to sit in nicely now after some trial and error. Thanks again.
Edited by Leo888 - 11/16/12 at 7:12pmpost #1655 of 218911/29/12 at 1:58pm
Bought these 2 weeks ago from Futureshop in Canada for $89.They sound absolutely fantastic! but the cable seems a bit thin,how's the durability on these? The jacks were often first to go on my previous iem's and i'd love for these to last as long as possible. Any tips/precautions I should take? Any suggestion's appreciated.
-Cheers :Dpost #1656 of 218911/29/12 at 2:32pmThe cables don't feel that thin to me but actually very durable comparing to my friend's re0. The way I take care of my fxt90 is try to put it in the hard case that came with the headphones when I'm not using them it might be a hassle in the beginning but eventually you won't regret it when someone accidentally sit on them. As for tips, stock medium fits me just fine so I can't give you any tips there.
PS: I got mine for 79 in futureshoppost #1657 of 218911/29/12 at 2:53pmpost #1658 of 218911/29/12 at 6:00pmpost #1659 of 218912/10/12 at 8:01am
Just bought the limited edition one from accessoryjack for 120$ shipped. Can't wait to hear them.
Question: Will the Comply TX-400 fit these?
Edited by Illbetheone - 12/10/12 at 9:23ampost #1660 of 218912/10/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
TX-400 fits but it's really tight. Kinda dangerous putting them on.post #1661 of 218912/11/12 at 8:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by FightBrothers
The cables don't feel that thin to me but actually very durable comparing to my friend's re0. The way I take care of my fxt90 is try to put it in the hard case that came with the headphones when I'm not using them it might be a hassle in the beginning but eventually you won't regret it when someone accidentally sit on them. As for tips, stock medium fits me just fine so I can't give you any tips there.
PS: I got mine for 79 in futureshop
really?? i was watch the prices on these but they were $90 for the past month at futureshop...hmmmpost #1662 of 218912/11/12 at 10:35pmpost #1663 of 218912/12/12 at 5:10am
Excuse my ignorance about this website but 100+ pages is too much for me to read. Could someone simply answer what the difference is between the JVC HA-FXT90 and the JVC HA-FXT90L2, besides the obvious that it's limited edition and different colors? I read here http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?products_id=3101 that Kenwood fine tuned them more but they don't go into much detail. I read somewhere else that the vocals aren't as good and the bass is heavier but I can't find where I read this.
So if anyone knows the actual technical or just has first hand experience and can explain more in depth the difference between the L2 and regular model FXT90 I would appreciate it very much.post #1664 of 218912/12/12 at 10:57pm
Just bought used FXT90LTD last week to replace my dead Fischer Eterna V1. Very happy with the SQ of FXT90LTD; IMHO compared to Eterna it has wider soundstage, more prominent treble, more transparent sound, more clarity, less isolation and less bass punch (but might be due to the fact that I couldn't get a good seal on my left ear with silicone eartips). Planning to do these two mods tonight to address the issues *fingers crossed*:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › 5th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Do Headphones That Have Higher Impedance & Lower Sensitivity... 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Opus OPUS #11 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear