Has anyone here heard the PFE 232? I'm wondering if it would be a good upgrade over the fxt90.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long time
You have a point *nods at my signature*, but still...some people prefer to buy a product they expect to have last for quite a while. IMO, two years is actually pretty good for a headphone. I find the cable always gives out pretty quickly, which is part of the reason why I always stuck with hyper-cheap products. If I had spent full price on the T90s when they first came out, and they died within two years, I would have been hella angry.
But, I've got a ton of headphones to play around with (including a 2nd pair of T90s :D), so it's not an issue. Woohoo!
How well do the HA-FTX90s pair with the iBasso DX90? I've read here that the DX50 loses a lot of its low end when driving 12-ohm IEMs. Is the DX90 prone to this, too, or is that not an issue with this model?
Well, this just shows not all iems are suitable for everyone. Hope you find a suitable replacement!
My preferred music are rock and metal but I do listen to other genres from time to time.
This is me, right here (except the FXT90s are my only IEMs, currently). I absolutely love these things and aside from picking up a pair of RE-400 Waterlines for a more accurate sound signature, I can't see why I'd need much else. The FXT90s are pretty spectacular for rock and metal.
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 20 seconds ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 Review 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)