Has anyone here heard the PFE 232? I'm wondering if it would be a good upgrade over the fxt90.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long time
You have a point *nods at my signature*, but still...some people prefer to buy a product they expect to have last for quite a while. IMO, two years is actually pretty good for a headphone. I find the cable always gives out pretty quickly, which is part of the reason why I always stuck with hyper-cheap products. If I had spent full price on the T90s when they first came out, and they died within two years, I would have been hella angry.
But, I've got a ton of headphones to play around with (including a 2nd pair of T90s :D), so it's not an issue. Woohoo!
How well do the HA-FTX90s pair with the iBasso DX90? I've read here that the DX50 loses a lot of its low end when driving 12-ohm IEMs. Is the DX90 prone to this, too, or is that not an issue with this model?
Well, this just shows not all iems are suitable for everyone. Hope you find a suitable replacement!
My preferred music are rock and metal but I do listen to other genres from time to time.
This is me, right here (except the FXT90s are my only IEMs, currently). I absolutely love these things and aside from picking up a pair of RE-400 Waterlines for a more accurate sound signature, I can't see why I'd need much else. The FXT90s are pretty spectacular for rock and metal.
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 15 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › [AUS]: iBasso DX50 (FREE SHIPPING) 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 9 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)