Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 130

post #1936 of 2065

just got a pair of T500 Comply tips for these, and they dont work as well as expected. Slightly muffle the sound, and feel stuffy in the ear canal. Though its true they tamed the high a bit

post #1937 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequencyBlue View Post

feel stuffy in the ear canal.

They should. They're foam smily_headphones1.gif
post #1938 of 2065

Have anyone used these for sports? Say with the comply active tips? If yes then how do they perform as sport earphones and will they last if you get sweat on them?

post #1939 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post


They should. They're foam smily_headphones1.gif

 

Oh well, the T-series are noise isolation tips anyway. They do block out noise quite well.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntlong View Post

Have anyone used these for sports? Say with the comply active tips? If yes then how do they perform as sport earphones and will they last if you get sweat on them?

I wouldn't use these for sport. They are rather big for a pair of IEM and have shallow insertion. Wearing them over ear + using comply tips can solve that, but I still not recommend. 

post #1940 of 2065

Hello, what is better JVC HA-FXT90 (96$) or Vsonic gr07be( 133$)? I like electronic bass music, little indie rock, thanks guys.

post #1941 of 2065
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimer View Post

Hello, what is better JVC HA-FXT90 (96$) or Vsonic gr07be( 133$)? I like electronic bass music, little indie rock, thanks guys.
liked my 90s but the BE takes the cake here.
post #1942 of 2065

del


Edited by stimer - 9/6/13 at 8:18pm
post #1943 of 2065
How would this earphones compare with the Ultimate Ears UE700? I've enjoyed the clarity and separation from my UEs but they're currently having the headphone jack reterminated so I'm considering these.
post #1944 of 2065

I'm incredibly interested in buying those but sadly I can't tell which one of the ebay sellers are fake and which are fine.

 

This seems like the best option for me, price wise: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Victor-HA-FXT90-In-ear-stereo-mini-headphones-FREE-shipping-/221290000058?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3385e96eba

 

Can I count on this seller?

post #1945 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlog View Post
 

I'm incredibly interested in buying those but sadly I can't tell which one of the ebay sellers are fake and which are fine.

 

This seems like the best option for me, price wise: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Victor-HA-FXT90-In-ear-stereo-mini-headphones-FREE-shipping-/221290000058?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3385e96eba

 

Can I count on this seller?

 

65$ from http://www.amazon.co.jp delivery through www.tenso.com = 85$

post #1946 of 2065

How do these compare with other IEMs in the ~$100 range? I listen to a wide range of music including rock, electronic, and alternative. 

E.g. Yamaha EPH-100SL, Rock It R-50, Shure SE215, and others?

post #1947 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcax View Post
 

How do these compare with other IEMs in the ~$100 range? I listen to a wide range of music including rock, electronic, and alternative. 

E.g. Yamaha EPH-100SL, Rock It R-50, Shure SE215, and others?

 

Best place to start is Joker's review thread or better yet, the "recommendations" link at the top of the thread.  The FXT90 isn't really directly comparable to the Yamahas and the Shures because the sound signature is quite different.  I've never heard the Rock-Its.

post #1948 of 2065

Alright, I have looked through those as well as theheadphonelist.com's reviews, and both were very helpful. However as an audio newb I'm still not sure whether I would prefer something balanced or stronger in the mids or v-shaped. 

Based on the music genres I listed, what do you think would be a good start? 

post #1949 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumcax View Post

Alright, I have looked through those as well as theheadphonelist.com's reviews, and both were very helpful. However as an audio newb I'm still not sure whether I would prefer something balanced or stronger in the mids or v-shaped. 



Based on the music genres I listed, what do you think would be a good start? 


 



We seem to have similar tastes in music. I have a pair of FXT90s and quite like them, but for rock/alt I prefer my Monster Gratitudes. Phenomenal headphones and they're discontinued, so Amazon is selling them super, super cheap.
post #1950 of 2065

guys what's the differences between ha-fxt90 and ha-fxt90l2?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]