Oh well I guess I will use my FX40 as Dance/EDM IEM then
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 128
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or you could get some Zero Audio Carbo Basso or Yamaha EPH100.
Lol dude, I'm skint most of the time and I still bought the EPH100. They are just that good.
Just save up.
Im saving for my own flat atm which I find more important :P
If you sell your EPH100 for a considerably cheap price, I might grab it lol
Ah fair enough.
Hahah, I'm really thinking about keeping them now been listening to them again and realised that they are fantastic IEMs (all over again) lol
I just got my fxt90 delivered from Japan. The shipping is so fast with EMS and USPS. Initial impression out of the box is amazing, fit is great (the stock tip fit nicely no need to change, but I changed it to dual flange anyway), I got driver flex on the right side, but no changing in sound quality. The sound is engaging, aggressive, punchy, in your face kind of soundstage.
Treble is sparkly especially cymbals, can get a little bit piercing with cymbal heavy song, but no sibilance so far.
Mid is forward, much much more forward than FX40, sound more solid than FX40 mid which can be a bit thin sound.
Bass is tight and punchy, bass extend quite nicely, the bass is strong, but doesn't interfere with other freq which is nice. Compared with my Westone 4R, I like the bass on FXT90 better.
I can't believe this great sounding IEM at considerably low price. I am very very impressed with what JVC has put into their IEMs, cheap good sounding IEMs. I can't wait for my FXZ100 to be delivered and hear how awesome it will sound compare to FXT90 and Westone 4R.
Oh also I notice something quite amazing with the cable. I wear the FXT90 straight down which most of the time can get microphonic with the cable, but I don't find it with the FXT90. This thing sounds amazing.
Try these songs:
Same thing happened to me, I closed the ad haha...
Almost happens to me if I have not come across this and the Discovery thread that says to beat the hell out of the carbon nano tubes. I thought I did the burn in for a hundred hours with my playlist set on repeat and was way off the mark. This nano tube does really needs some aggressive tracks with at a moderately high volume to loosen them up.
They are great sounding and have a big fun factor to it's signature. So to anyone who haven't gone thru this process, please do it. Enjoy.
Been using these for a while, at first I thought the left channel sounds smaller because of the left earpiece being problematic, but now I think I might have unbalanced hearing :(
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Lambda Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › grado gs1000e *****MINT***** near new 5 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)