Oh well I guess I will use my FX40 as Dance/EDM IEM then
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 128
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or you could get some Zero Audio Carbo Basso or Yamaha EPH100.
Lol dude, I'm skint most of the time and I still bought the EPH100. They are just that good.
Just save up.
Im saving for my own flat atm which I find more important :P
If you sell your EPH100 for a considerably cheap price, I might grab it lol
Ah fair enough.
Hahah, I'm really thinking about keeping them now been listening to them again and realised that they are fantastic IEMs (all over again) lol
I just got my fxt90 delivered from Japan. The shipping is so fast with EMS and USPS. Initial impression out of the box is amazing, fit is great (the stock tip fit nicely no need to change, but I changed it to dual flange anyway), I got driver flex on the right side, but no changing in sound quality. The sound is engaging, aggressive, punchy, in your face kind of soundstage.
Treble is sparkly especially cymbals, can get a little bit piercing with cymbal heavy song, but no sibilance so far.
Mid is forward, much much more forward than FX40, sound more solid than FX40 mid which can be a bit thin sound.
Bass is tight and punchy, bass extend quite nicely, the bass is strong, but doesn't interfere with other freq which is nice. Compared with my Westone 4R, I like the bass on FXT90 better.
I can't believe this great sounding IEM at considerably low price. I am very very impressed with what JVC has put into their IEMs, cheap good sounding IEMs. I can't wait for my FXZ100 to be delivered and hear how awesome it will sound compare to FXT90 and Westone 4R.
Oh also I notice something quite amazing with the cable. I wear the FXT90 straight down which most of the time can get microphonic with the cable, but I don't find it with the FXT90. This thing sounds amazing.
Try these songs:
Same thing happened to me, I closed the ad haha...
Almost happens to me if I have not come across this and the Discovery thread that says to beat the hell out of the carbon nano tubes. I thought I did the burn in for a hundred hours with my playlist set on repeat and was way off the mark. This nano tube does really needs some aggressive tracks with at a moderately high volume to loosen them up.
They are great sounding and have a big fun factor to it's signature. So to anyone who haven't gone thru this process, please do it. Enjoy.
Been using these for a while, at first I thought the left channel sounds smaller because of the left earpiece being problematic, but now I think I might have unbalanced hearing :(
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 seconds ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 1 minute ago
- › Top 10 Christmas 2014 picks from mark2410 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2, Lyr 1, or Valhalla 2 for HD700 (and possible... 2 minutes ago
- › Good over-ear headphones for heavier music? 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › New School vs Old School: A Comparison of the Hifiman HE400i and HE500 3 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)