Oh well I guess I will use my FX40 as Dance/EDM IEM then
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 128
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or you could get some Zero Audio Carbo Basso or Yamaha EPH100.
Lol dude, I'm skint most of the time and I still bought the EPH100. They are just that good.
Just save up.
Im saving for my own flat atm which I find more important :P
If you sell your EPH100 for a considerably cheap price, I might grab it lol
Ah fair enough.
Hahah, I'm really thinking about keeping them now been listening to them again and realised that they are fantastic IEMs (all over again) lol
I just got my fxt90 delivered from Japan. The shipping is so fast with EMS and USPS. Initial impression out of the box is amazing, fit is great (the stock tip fit nicely no need to change, but I changed it to dual flange anyway), I got driver flex on the right side, but no changing in sound quality. The sound is engaging, aggressive, punchy, in your face kind of soundstage.
Treble is sparkly especially cymbals, can get a little bit piercing with cymbal heavy song, but no sibilance so far.
Mid is forward, much much more forward than FX40, sound more solid than FX40 mid which can be a bit thin sound.
Bass is tight and punchy, bass extend quite nicely, the bass is strong, but doesn't interfere with other freq which is nice. Compared with my Westone 4R, I like the bass on FXT90 better.
I can't believe this great sounding IEM at considerably low price. I am very very impressed with what JVC has put into their IEMs, cheap good sounding IEMs. I can't wait for my FXZ100 to be delivered and hear how awesome it will sound compare to FXT90 and Westone 4R.
Oh also I notice something quite amazing with the cable. I wear the FXT90 straight down which most of the time can get microphonic with the cable, but I don't find it with the FXT90. This thing sounds amazing.
Try these songs:
Same thing happened to me, I closed the ad haha...
Almost happens to me if I have not come across this and the Discovery thread that says to beat the hell out of the carbon nano tubes. I thought I did the burn in for a hundred hours with my playlist set on repeat and was way off the mark. This nano tube does really needs some aggressive tracks with at a moderately high volume to loosen them up.
They are great sounding and have a big fun factor to it's signature. So to anyone who haven't gone thru this process, please do it. Enjoy.
Been using these for a while, at first I thought the left channel sounds smaller because of the left earpiece being problematic, but now I think I might have unbalanced hearing :(
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 6 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 49 seconds ago
- › Exclude thread title from in-thread search? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Things to consider before getting your custom IEM impressions done.... 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2