Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 126
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.
Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.
Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.
So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.
All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow.
That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.
Well I was kinda shocked, but I knew that it had to happen at some point since its happened to most other people at least once.
Now though I'm just happy its done and over with, the delivery has been scheduled for tomorrow!
my FXT90 pair has returned :)
My friend said his brother was really impressed, mission succesful~
Sure are, nice and shiny!
Just like new.
These FXTs look and sound unused.
We're probably only just taken out of their box.
Unused huh? It's been a while since they last sell the last brand new unit, I wonder how the old owner of this pair managed to not use them that much...
They haven't wowed me like the Tenores did.
Saying that though they are more energetic than the Tenores.
Btw, what kinda tips is everyone using with these?
So far I've tried stock and MEElec M11 bi-flanges. Gonna put on Sony Hybrids in a bit as well to see what they are like.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/21/13 at 9:12am
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 24 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Vinyl & Streaming Survey (including Raffle) 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need help in buying new headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2