Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 126
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.
Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.
Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.
So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.
All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow.
That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.
Well I was kinda shocked, but I knew that it had to happen at some point since its happened to most other people at least once.
Now though I'm just happy its done and over with, the delivery has been scheduled for tomorrow!
my FXT90 pair has returned :)
My friend said his brother was really impressed, mission succesful~
Sure are, nice and shiny!
Just like new.
These FXTs look and sound unused.
We're probably only just taken out of their box.
Unused huh? It's been a while since they last sell the last brand new unit, I wonder how the old owner of this pair managed to not use them that much...
They haven't wowed me like the Tenores did.
Saying that though they are more energetic than the Tenores.
Btw, what kinda tips is everyone using with these?
So far I've tried stock and MEElec M11 bi-flanges. Gonna put on Sony Hybrids in a bit as well to see what they are like.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/21/13 at 9:12am
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 12 seconds ago
- › Double Amping 41 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. User Card - uploaded! (page 88) 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for good amps&dacs 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)