Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 126
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.
Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.
Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.
So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.
All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow.
That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.
Well I was kinda shocked, but I knew that it had to happen at some point since its happened to most other people at least once.
Now though I'm just happy its done and over with, the delivery has been scheduled for tomorrow!
my FXT90 pair has returned :)
My friend said his brother was really impressed, mission succesful~
Sure are, nice and shiny!
Just like new.
These FXTs look and sound unused.
We're probably only just taken out of their box.
Unused huh? It's been a while since they last sell the last brand new unit, I wonder how the old owner of this pair managed to not use them that much...
They haven't wowed me like the Tenores did.
Saying that though they are more energetic than the Tenores.
Btw, what kinda tips is everyone using with these?
So far I've tried stock and MEElec M11 bi-flanges. Gonna put on Sony Hybrids in a bit as well to see what they are like.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/21/13 at 9:12am
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 27 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 48 seconds ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 1 minute ago
- › Tools for Analyzing the Quality of Mastering 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Daniel Lanois Accounces New Uprise.FM Streaming Service 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)