Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 126

post #1876 of 2065
Just like I predicted.

post #1877 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Yeah I know, I was shocked too lol

Its just my luck that they had to pick on my package. :/

Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.

Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.
post #1878 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post


Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.

Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.

 

Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.

 

So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.

 

All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow. biggrin.gif

post #1879 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.

So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.

All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow. biggrin.gif

That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.
post #1880 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post


That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.

 

Well I was kinda shocked, but I knew that it had to happen at some point since its happened to most other people at least once.

 

Now though I'm just happy its done and over with, the delivery has been scheduled for tomorrow! biggrin.gif

 

post #1881 of 2065
Guess what has just arrived at my door?

post #1882 of 2065

my FXT90 pair has returned :)

 

My friend said his brother was really impressed, mission succesful~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Guess what has just arrived at my door?

 
 
Well what are you waiting for? Post more pics!
 
 
post #1883 of 2065
Haha yes sir!

post #1884 of 2065
Woaaaahhh they look nice biggrin.gif
post #1885 of 2065

oh boy look at them beauties

 

did you buy new tips btw?

post #1886 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townyj View Post

Woaaaahhh they look nice biggrin.gif

Sure are, nice and shiny!

Just like new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequencyBlue View Post

oh boy look at them beauties

did you buy new tips btw?

Nope.

These FXTs look and sound unused.

We're probably only just taken out of their box.
post #1887 of 2065

Do they beat the tenores out of the box?

post #1888 of 2065

Unused huh? It's been a while since they last sell the last brand new unit, I wonder how the old owner of this pair managed to not use them that much...

post #1889 of 2065
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

Do they beat the tenores out of the box?

No!

They haven't wowed me like the Tenores did.

Saying that though they are more energetic than the Tenores.

---

Btw, what kinda tips is everyone using with these?

So far I've tried stock and MEElec M11 bi-flanges. Gonna put on Sony Hybrids in a bit as well to see what they are like.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/21/13 at 9:12am
post #1890 of 2065

Stock tips do fine for me. Tried meelec bi-flanges but apparently they dont isolate that much and cause more discomfort.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]