Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs like AKG 70x? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 126
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, hope you have better luck next time round. At least you got yourself something that's not easy to come by.
Cheer up Lifted and enjoy your truly Limited Edition FXT90.
Yeah, well this is the first time I got stung with Import Tax.
So considering I've gone years and years without any sort of problem is pretty amazing.
All paid now, so I should have them tomorrow.
That's the spirit Lifted. Guess you were never truly bothered by it based on your responses on the thread.
Well I was kinda shocked, but I knew that it had to happen at some point since its happened to most other people at least once.
Now though I'm just happy its done and over with, the delivery has been scheduled for tomorrow!
my FXT90 pair has returned :)
My friend said his brother was really impressed, mission succesful~
Sure are, nice and shiny!
Just like new.
These FXTs look and sound unused.
We're probably only just taken out of their box.
Unused huh? It's been a while since they last sell the last brand new unit, I wonder how the old owner of this pair managed to not use them that much...
They haven't wowed me like the Tenores did.
Saying that though they are more energetic than the Tenores.
Btw, what kinda tips is everyone using with these?
So far I've tried stock and MEElec M11 bi-flanges. Gonna put on Sony Hybrids in a bit as well to see what they are like.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/21/13 at 9:12am
- JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado's new line of IEM: GR10e and the GR8e 3 seconds ago
- › Need help switching between Audeze LCD-2s and Studio Monitors 1 minute ago
- › Are Grado headphones comfortable? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Result of Valentine’s giving away 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica Debuts ATH-R70x Professional Open-Back Reference... 6 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3