Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1] - Page 123

post #1831 of 2045

Side note to anyone wanting to buy these regardless of colour: the normal black ones (unlike the red) can be had very cheaply at Amazon Japan right now.

post #1832 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Side note to anyone wanting to buy these regardless of colour: the normal black ones (unlike the red) can be had very cheaply at Amazon Japan right now.

It is. Only 6200 yen (~ $62), with this price joker can easily give 10/10 value for it on his review

post #1833 of 2045

Have to add Tenso and possibly customs fees to that, of course. But it's still cheaper than it was.

post #1834 of 2045

Happen to live near japan, and happen to have a friend who stay there

 

so yeah.

 

 

Edit, more impression: they get better and better now, though treble is still too bright on certain tracks. In fact I find these to have brigher treble than FX40, which is a IEM that people complain alot about its harsh high.

 

man I am spoiled, so gonna sell my 3580s


Edited by FrequencyBlue - 6/15/13 at 4:13am
post #1835 of 2045

hi,

the fxt90 I bought are made in china. shouldn't these be made in japan?

post #1836 of 2045

Designed in Japan, assmebled in China, same thing applies for many other brands, except for flagship products

 

Unless you have some issue with it, no need to worry 

Though there seems to have some quality control/ quality assurance problem, my previous pair has its left earpiece housing cracked open.

post #1837 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyologist View Post

You're gonna love them. biggrin.gif

I think it will be everything I want for Trance music in an IEM.

Also can't believe they were so cheap. Only £50 including shipping and Tenso fees!
post #1838 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


I think it will be everything I want for Trance music in an IEM.

Also can't believe they were so cheap. Only £50 including shipping and Tenso fees!

Yes, for the price these cannot be beat when it comes to Trance imo.

post #1839 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

I think it will be everything I want for Trance music in an IEM.

Didn't you say something similar about the Tenores...?

post #1840 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illbetheone View Post

Yes, for the price these cannot be beat when it comes to Trance imo.

 

I read about 30 initial pages of this thread before going for them, and all the big experts here at Head-Fi seemed to have relatively similar impressions/views on these IEMs, and all of them bode well for Trance music.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Didn't you say something similar about the Tenores...?

 

Maybe I did, sadly even the Tenores have their issues when it comes to handling Trance.

post #1841 of 2045

Feel like I am already too late for the party. Many people who used to talk in this thread no longer hang around :(

 

tell me about the fit and comfort of your FXT90 when they arrive, Andreas :)

post #1842 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequencyBlue View Post

Feel like I am already too late for the party. Many people who used to talk in this thread no longer hang around frown.gif

tell me about the fit and comfort of your FXT90 when they arrive, Andreas smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, most likely because many users move on to new technologies pretty quick. Still I'm only discovering these IEMs and I'm happy about it.

Let's make some classic hype guys! biggrin.gif

I will surely post my impressions as soon as I get them, hopefully on Monday/Tuesday.
post #1843 of 2045

I've only recently (about a month) got a pair of these and I rate them really highly

 

I use mine with comply 400 tips - fit and comfort is superb, isolation is very good and the sound is excellent

 

@ lifted....

 

they work superbly with trance/edm as that is what I listen to (amongst other genre's)


Edited by dimmockg - 6/15/13 at 9:52am
post #1844 of 2045
+1, I'm also using the T400 foam tips and the seal is pretty comfortable and good. The L2 cable is rather microphonic, thus the best result for me is to wear them over ear if i'm on the move.
post #1845 of 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmockg View Post

I've only recently (about a month) got a pair of these and I rate them really highly

I use mine with comply 400 tips - fit and comfort is superb, isolation is very good and the sound is excellent

@ lifted....

they work superbly with trance/edm as that is what I listen to (amongst other genre's)

Thanks mate, maybe you can check out my latest mix and let me know how it sounds on them...

http://mixcloud.com/liftedandreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

+1, I'm also using the T400 foam tips and the seal is pretty comfortable and good. The L2 cable is rather microphonic, thus the best result for me is to wear them over ear if i'm on the move.

Ah good job I've got cable clip to help with microphonics as I don't really like wearing IEMs over-ear.

Also comply's have never worked for me on any earphones so I'm gonna try Sony Hybrids and some double flanges to see which fit better and give better sound.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on Page 1]