Check out this thread for a comparison of tips on the Atrios:
Related Forum Threads
- Best huge bass IEMs for under $50? Last post on 12/9/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- se420, great deal? Last post on 6/25/12 at 4:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is better than Atomic Bass 2 ... bass wise. Last post on 7/7/12 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about FS Atrio IEMs Last post on 2/9/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
JOINHANDMADE'S JELLY GALAXY INTRODUCTION Joinhandmade is a Vietnamese earphone maker. Its specialty is obvious: handmade electronics. To date, Joinhandmade has released two earphones as...
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
question about Atrio X - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use Klipsch oval ear gels on my Atrio's. They are the most comfortable eartips I have ever used. They stay in place and I forget they are in my ears. I can listen to my Atrio's for 10+ hours a day with these tips.
Makes sense. Due to the oval shape, even the large Klipsch may not fit people with large ear-canals. For me, the medium eargels are just the best tips I have ever used. Although, the FS dual-flange have slightly better sound (slightly tighter bass and better treble extension), the eargels give me ~90% quality of the FS tips but with 500%(!) better comfort.
- question about Atrio X
- › Mal Valve and the greatest headphone amps on EARTH! 26 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Is this the right choice? ATH-AD700 + Creative Sound Blaster ZxR -... 5 minutes ago
- › sennheiser HD 700 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)