I'd pay $20 to $25 for them considering $30 RP-HTX7's sound way better. But the Solos are **** comfortable.
Related Forum Threads
- I want to try Grado SR-80i but... Last post on 10/27/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio or Sennheiser HD 25 ? Last post on 9/16/11 at 5:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro vs ATH-M50 Review Last post on 9/10/11 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats vs ATH-M50s Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 220 USD budget Over-Ear Headphone + Amp ( if necessary ) recommendation Last post on 6/21/11 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth? - Page 2post #16 of 247/17/11 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 247/17/11 at 7:19pm
$40-80 depending on the model but the first thing I'd do is yank out those garbage drivers in them and replace them with something good. At that point you could troll everyone with Beats and say you got some limited model or something.post #18 of 247/23/11 at 10:27ampost #19 of 2412/29/12 at 7:03pmpost #20 of 2412/29/12 at 7:04pmpost #21 of 2412/29/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
Obvious troll is sooooo obvious.... lol.post #22 of 2412/29/12 at 7:16pmpost #23 of 2412/29/12 at 7:21pmpost #24 of 244/5/14 at 2:17pm
- How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Is a lossy-lossy conversion process really that degrading in terms... 20 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 3 minutes ago
- › Wireless headphone/headset 4 minutes ago
- › All quiet on the eastern front. 5 minutes ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 5 minutes ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)