I'd pay $20 to $25 for them considering $30 RP-HTX7's sound way better. But the Solos are **** comfortable.
Related Forum Threads
- I want to try Grado SR-80i but... Last post on 10/27/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio or Sennheiser HD 25 ? Last post on 9/16/11 at 5:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro vs ATH-M50 Review Last post on 9/10/11 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats vs ATH-M50s Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 220 USD budget Over-Ear Headphone + Amp ( if necessary ) recommendation Last post on 6/21/11 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth? - Page 2post #16 of 247/17/11 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 247/17/11 at 7:19pm
$40-80 depending on the model but the first thing I'd do is yank out those garbage drivers in them and replace them with something good. At that point you could troll everyone with Beats and say you got some limited model or something.post #18 of 247/23/11 at 10:27ampost #19 of 2412/29/12 at 7:03pmpost #20 of 2412/29/12 at 7:04pmpost #21 of 2412/29/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
Obvious troll is sooooo obvious.... lol.post #22 of 2412/29/12 at 7:16pmpost #23 of 2412/29/12 at 7:21pmpost #24 of 244/5/14 at 2:17pm
- How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth?
- Headphone Impedance
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 20 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-560 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver Series 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD558 - Price Drop - 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 or Audio Technica Ath-m50x 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)