I'd pay $20 to $25 for them considering $30 RP-HTX7's sound way better. But the Solos are **** comfortable.
Related Forum Threads
- I want to try Grado SR-80i but... Last post on 10/27/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio or Sennheiser HD 25 ? Last post on 9/16/11 at 5:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Pro vs ATH-M50 Review Last post on 9/10/11 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats vs ATH-M50s Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 220 USD budget Over-Ear Headphone + Amp ( if necessary ) recommendation Last post on 6/21/11 at 1:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth? - Page 2post #16 of 247/17/11 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 247/17/11 at 7:19pm
$40-80 depending on the model but the first thing I'd do is yank out those garbage drivers in them and replace them with something good. At that point you could troll everyone with Beats and say you got some limited model or something.post #18 of 247/23/11 at 10:27ampost #19 of 2412/29/12 at 7:03pmpost #20 of 2412/29/12 at 7:04pmpost #21 of 2412/29/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
Obvious troll is sooooo obvious.... lol.post #22 of 2412/29/12 at 7:16pmpost #23 of 2412/29/12 at 7:21pmpost #24 of 244/5/14 at 2:17pm
- How much are Beats by Dr. Dre (by Monster) worth?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Looking for a <100$ headphones *Looks like beats solo hd* just now
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 45 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)