OK guys it has been a little while for a usual Seattle meet. Some of the usual crew has been tied up. In the next few days I will update the thread. It will be in Seattle Proper. In a new spot. I will start the list.
August 20, 2011
Queen Anne Library
400 W. Garfield St.
Seattle, WA 98119
11am till 430
The Queen Anne Branch is located at 400 W. Garfield St.
Driving from the north or south via I-5:
- Take I-5 exit 167 at Mercer St.
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Fairview Ave. N. Go 1 block to stoplight and turn left onto Valley St.
- Go 3 blocks west on Valley St.(Note: Valley becomes Broad St. after it crosses over Westlake Ave.)
- After crossing over Westlake Ave., continue on Broad St. for 5 blocks to 5th Ave. and go 3 blocks to Roy St.
- Turn left on Roy and go 7 blocks to Queen Anne Ave. N.
- Turn right on Queen Anne and go up the hill 8 blocks north to Garfield St.
- Turn left on Garfield St. and go 5 blocks west to 4th Ave. W.
There is ample street parking available.
Metro Bus Information
Served by Metro Bus Routes: 2, 13
1. Doc B. Bottlehead Corporation
1. BIG POPPA
Edited by BIG POPPA - 8/15/11 at 11:57pm