Hi everyone, I'm new to this community as I just made my account today! I've been looking around and saw this post a few times, but none of them really had the answers to my specific questions. my specific questions are numbered, the second paragraph is just a little background info :)
I was wondering if the M50s by Audio Technica are for the standard listener. I listen to music on my phone pretty much all day when i get the chance (mostly hip-hop, rap, and R&B) or on my computer when im at home. I've saved up quite a bit of money for some really nice, good looking, durable, over the ear headphones. i've personally narrowed it down to the M50s or Beats Studios. I've seen a lot of posts saying "if you have the money, then buy the beats"... but im also liking the reviews on the M50. I've had enough experience with the Beats to have a solid opinion on them, but no experience with the M50s at all.
1) Are the M-50s comfortable around the neck when not being listened to?
2) Is the cord a hassle to deal with? (I saw one review of them and the person was irritated by how stupidly long the cord was in comparison to the ones that came with beats)
3) I know they are more built towards mixers and DJs, but can they be used comfortably outside the house?
4) Are they comfortable around the ear?
5) I'm not a bass-head, but i do like a good "umf" when i listen to my music.. so is the bass enough for an average listener?
6) Is there a lot of sound leakage?
Any other information would help! thank you very much for your time!