Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September - Page 12  

post #166 of 229

The K1000 that Jaben gonna bring, are ther bass light or heavy?? any body know?? Thanks,jecklinsmile.gif

post #167 of 229

Do you mean biggest meet in Australia ever, or biggest meet recently?

post #168 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpoutakidis View Post

Hey Everyone,

 

Further to Will's post, we will have a Skullcandy Aviator available if people would like to listen to it.

 

(I will be interested to hear opinions though.....)L3000.gif

 

Cheers,

 

George

 

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au



If you could bring them that would be great as I have been looking for a pair to listen to.

 

post #169 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejatte145 View Post

The K1000 that Jaben gonna bring, are ther bass light or heavy?? any body know?? Thanks,jecklinsmile.gif



I have both =)

post #170 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaben Australia View Post

I have both =)


Jebus.

 

post #171 of 229

Oh man! I wish I can come. eek.gif

post #172 of 229

eek.gifeek.gif I have both =)

so, will you bring both??? Just because i got bass heavy version and want to know the different...wink_face.gif 

post #173 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejatte145 View Post

eek.gifeek.gif I have both =)

so, will you bring both??? Just because i got bass heavy version and want to know the different...wink_face.gif 



Well... sure I guess. Or since you have the bass heavy one I can just bring the bass light one?

Whoever says it's a myth are talking out of their ass. I have a 11xx and a 11xxx pair here and the bass amount is definitely different.

 

Lots of stuff to bring =( probably have to borrow a mate's 4wd as my car is a dweeby two seater

post #174 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaben Australia View Post





Well... sure I guess. Or since you have the bass heavy one I can just bring the bass light one?

Whoever says it's a myth are talking out of their ass. I have a 11xx and a 11xxx pair here and the bass amount is definitely different.

 

Lots of stuff to bring =( probably have to borrow a mate's 4wd as my car is a dweeby two seater


You sir are awesome.

 

post #175 of 229

I'd like to attend this meet. PM sent to organizer.

post #176 of 229

Sigh....  I got rostered on Saturday 10th September.

post #177 of 229

I recently switched the cups on my fischer audios back to the plastic cups so they're now currently FA-003 again. I cant switch between the cups too frequently because i dont have a proper electronic screwdriver set to change them and the wood cup screw holes seem to have been run in and arent very secure anymore. However, if anyone is more interested in the 002w then ill switch over to them before the meet. Also, i just recently got myself a pair of LCD2 rev 1s so I can bring them as well if anyone is eager/curious to compare between the r1 and r2s. :)

post #178 of 229



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntory_Times View Post





If you could bring them that would be great as I have been looking for a pair to listen to.

 



Hey Suntory_Times,

 

They will be there L3000.gif

 

Cheers,


George

 

P.S. Not long to go now, can't wait.

 

post #179 of 229

Hmmm  I've got to head to Port Melb right after the meet. What time do ya'll think the roads will start getting a little jammed coz of footy??

post #180 of 229



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilzc View Post

Hmmm  I've got to head to Port Melb right after the meet. What time do ya'll think the roads will start getting a little jammed coz of footy??



Hi Wilcz,

 

You should allow minimum 30 mins and NOT go via Swan Street.  There are a few ways we can advise on the day.

 

Cheers,


George

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September