- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/21/11
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/21/11
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- SOUL by Ludacris Headphones... Last post on 7/23/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soul by Ludacris Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For The Love of God...Do Not Buy Souls Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Finding the Right Headphones Last post on 1/9/12 at 11:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 4/14/15 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?post #1 of 117/11/11 at 11:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/11/11 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChalupaKing
Are these worth any look at? It looks like someone is trying to dig into the Beats market, it even kind of looks like them.
Beats are trying to get into the headphone market, Souls are just riding the trend
I'd like to hear them because I like the looks, and don't they play from blutooth? my Cowon would fit nicely with them. But then the price is the problem.post #3 of 117/11/11 at 11:28pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the SL300 is just a rebadged beats studio. They have the same shape and features, noise cancelling, over ear, they even have the same 2 AA batteries positioned inside the ear cups. They do have screws on their joints though, so they are probably tougher.post #4 of 117/12/11 at 2:35ampost #5 of 117/12/11 at 2:46ampost #6 of 117/12/11 at 2:50ampost #7 of 117/12/11 at 6:07ampost #8 of 117/12/11 at 9:03ampost #9 of 117/14/11 at 7:34pm
Here it is reviewed against the beats solo
Quote:post #10 of 117/15/11 at 5:09ampost #11 of 111/5/12 at 10:44pm
They are better than beats in every single aspect... I have the Sl 150 myself and if you are'nt afraid to spend that 200 bucks for the looks and a sound better than the solo HD go ahead and try it
- Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 15 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 25 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 28 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)