- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/21/11
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/21/11
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- SOUL by Ludacris Headphones... Last post on 7/23/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soul by Ludacris Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For The Love of God...Do Not Buy Souls Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Finding the Right Headphones Last post on 1/9/12 at 11:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 5/5/13 at 3:08am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?post #1 of 117/11/11 at 11:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/11/11 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChalupaKing
Are these worth any look at? It looks like someone is trying to dig into the Beats market, it even kind of looks like them.
Beats are trying to get into the headphone market, Souls are just riding the trend
I'd like to hear them because I like the looks, and don't they play from blutooth? my Cowon would fit nicely with them. But then the price is the problem.post #3 of 117/11/11 at 11:28pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the SL300 is just a rebadged beats studio. They have the same shape and features, noise cancelling, over ear, they even have the same 2 AA batteries positioned inside the ear cups. They do have screws on their joints though, so they are probably tougher.post #4 of 117/12/11 at 2:35ampost #5 of 117/12/11 at 2:46ampost #6 of 117/12/11 at 2:50ampost #7 of 117/12/11 at 6:07ampost #8 of 117/12/11 at 9:03ampost #9 of 117/14/11 at 7:34pm
Here it is reviewed against the beats solo
Quote:post #10 of 117/15/11 at 5:09ampost #11 of 111/5/12 at 10:44pm
They are better than beats in every single aspect... I have the Sl 150 myself and if you are'nt afraid to spend that 200 bucks for the looks and a sound better than the solo HD go ahead and try it
- Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 just now
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Unofficial V-MODA XL Pads thread. 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › September 27 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HTC One m7 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)