- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/21/11
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/21/11
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- SOUL by Ludacris Headphones... Last post on 7/23/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soul by Ludacris Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For The Love of God...Do Not Buy Souls Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Finding the Right Headphones Last post on 1/9/12 at 11:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?post #1 of 117/11/11 at 11:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/11/11 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChalupaKing
Are these worth any look at? It looks like someone is trying to dig into the Beats market, it even kind of looks like them.
Beats are trying to get into the headphone market, Souls are just riding the trend
I'd like to hear them because I like the looks, and don't they play from blutooth? my Cowon would fit nicely with them. But then the price is the problem.post #3 of 117/11/11 at 11:28pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the SL300 is just a rebadged beats studio. They have the same shape and features, noise cancelling, over ear, they even have the same 2 AA batteries positioned inside the ear cups. They do have screws on their joints though, so they are probably tougher.post #4 of 117/12/11 at 2:35ampost #5 of 117/12/11 at 2:46ampost #6 of 117/12/11 at 2:50ampost #7 of 117/12/11 at 6:07ampost #8 of 117/12/11 at 9:03ampost #9 of 117/14/11 at 7:34pm
Here it is reviewed against the beats solo
Quote:post #10 of 117/15/11 at 5:09ampost #11 of 111/5/12 at 10:44pm
They are better than beats in every single aspect... I have the Sl 150 myself and if you are'nt afraid to spend that 200 bucks for the looks and a sound better than the solo HD go ahead and try it
- Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Onkyo DAC-HA300 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Unbalanced sound in my ears 1 minute ago
- › Headphone recommendation 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones NEW (Latest Drop) 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2