- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/21/11
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/21/11
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- SOUL by Ludacris Headphones... Last post on 7/23/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soul by Ludacris Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For The Love of God...Do Not Buy Souls Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Finding the Right Headphones Last post on 1/9/12 at 11:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 4/14/15 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
I use these IEM's at work and during travel, it's very easy to transport with the small metal case. It was difficult to achieve the good isolation, i tried 10+ pair of silicon cushions and i...
Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?post #1 of 117/11/11 at 11:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/11/11 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChalupaKing
Are these worth any look at? It looks like someone is trying to dig into the Beats market, it even kind of looks like them.
Beats are trying to get into the headphone market, Souls are just riding the trend
I'd like to hear them because I like the looks, and don't they play from blutooth? my Cowon would fit nicely with them. But then the price is the problem.post #3 of 117/11/11 at 11:28pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the SL300 is just a rebadged beats studio. They have the same shape and features, noise cancelling, over ear, they even have the same 2 AA batteries positioned inside the ear cups. They do have screws on their joints though, so they are probably tougher.post #4 of 117/12/11 at 2:35ampost #5 of 117/12/11 at 2:46ampost #6 of 117/12/11 at 2:50ampost #7 of 117/12/11 at 6:07ampost #8 of 117/12/11 at 9:03ampost #9 of 117/14/11 at 7:34pm
Here it is reviewed against the beats solo
Quote:post #10 of 117/15/11 at 5:09ampost #11 of 111/5/12 at 10:44pm
They are better than beats in every single aspect... I have the Sl 150 myself and if you are'nt afraid to spend that 200 bucks for the looks and a sound better than the solo HD go ahead and try it
- Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS UR23i: Cheap Plastic Fun! 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Noble Audio Savant by WCDchee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2