- productBeats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/21/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/21/11
- brandSOUL By Ludacristagged by System, 7/21/11
- productSOUL by Ludacris SL150CB High-Definition On-Ear Headphones (Black/Chrome)tagged by System, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- SOUL by Ludacris Headphones... Last post on 7/23/11 at 1:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soul by Ludacris Last post on 2/16/12 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For The Love of God...Do Not Buy Souls Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Finding the Right Headphones Last post on 1/9/12 at 11:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Studio vs V-moda Crossfade LP vs Sennhesier HD428 review . Last post on 4/14/15 at 8:25am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?post #1 of 117/11/11 at 11:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/11/11 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChalupaKing
Are these worth any look at? It looks like someone is trying to dig into the Beats market, it even kind of looks like them.
Beats are trying to get into the headphone market, Souls are just riding the trend
I'd like to hear them because I like the looks, and don't they play from blutooth? my Cowon would fit nicely with them. But then the price is the problem.post #3 of 117/11/11 at 11:28pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the SL300 is just a rebadged beats studio. They have the same shape and features, noise cancelling, over ear, they even have the same 2 AA batteries positioned inside the ear cups. They do have screws on their joints though, so they are probably tougher.post #4 of 117/12/11 at 2:35ampost #5 of 117/12/11 at 2:46ampost #6 of 117/12/11 at 2:50ampost #7 of 117/12/11 at 6:07ampost #8 of 117/12/11 at 9:03ampost #9 of 117/14/11 at 7:34pm
Here it is reviewed against the beats solo
Quote:post #10 of 117/15/11 at 5:09ampost #11 of 111/5/12 at 10:44pm
They are better than beats in every single aspect... I have the Sl 150 myself and if you are'nt afraid to spend that 200 bucks for the looks and a sound better than the solo HD go ahead and try it
- Souls by Ludacris - Beat by Dr. Dre parody?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 11 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr 2 (x3 tubes: Stock, Voshkod Rockets, Amperex Orange... 25 seconds ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber with USB Gen 2 + Lyr 2 (x3 tubes: Stock,... 41 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › B&W P7 Recable... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K553 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-560 (all original accessories + official Hifiman stand... 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2