Another vote for "C", without border.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 2:21 pm in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What fiio for my config? Last post on 11/14/12 at 3:07pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
which one will you prefer? - Page 2
Poll Results: which one will you prefer?
3% (4)E, None of them
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If the front panel was brushed aluminum I think B is the option. However, I agree with the consensus that C without the white line. If the charging could be setup to make the FiiO and X3 glow or even pulse similar to what Razer does on their mice, that would be awesome.
Can't wait for this!
Also fiio, thanks a lot for having the community involved in your design.
I would say C, but with the border around the screen only and not the Fiio. Either way though, they all look great, certainly more than good enough to get me to buy one, and thanks to Fiio for taking our input on this.
you could have the "X3" logo light up and ditch the dot, of course the logo would have to be placed where the dot is because I don't think the LED can be moved.
I like B and C but if there is a difference in materials and one is brushed aluminum I would prefer the aluminum one.
I prefer the looks of C the best. To me it has a nice overall balance, and I agree that the outline of the screen is kind of nice.
Hats Off to FiiO for allowing a segment of their customer base to get involved in the design/specs/looks of this interesting DAP.
Ah, but we all (or almost all) want the logo...some people just don't like the border. I personally could go either way on the border, but I think the logo really helps fill up the empty space.
- which one will you prefer?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Basshead Club 10 seconds ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 19 seconds ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 39 seconds ago
- › urgent feedback needed about sennheiser mm450x 44 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-MR77X top of the line JVC x series 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital