Another vote for "C", without border.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 11:28 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:49pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
which one will you prefer? - Page 2
Poll Results: which one will you prefer?
3% (4)E, None of them
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If the front panel was brushed aluminum I think B is the option. However, I agree with the consensus that C without the white line. If the charging could be setup to make the FiiO and X3 glow or even pulse similar to what Razer does on their mice, that would be awesome.
Can't wait for this!
Also fiio, thanks a lot for having the community involved in your design.
I would say C, but with the border around the screen only and not the Fiio. Either way though, they all look great, certainly more than good enough to get me to buy one, and thanks to Fiio for taking our input on this.
you could have the "X3" logo light up and ditch the dot, of course the logo would have to be placed where the dot is because I don't think the LED can be moved.
I like B and C but if there is a difference in materials and one is brushed aluminum I would prefer the aluminum one.
I prefer the looks of C the best. To me it has a nice overall balance, and I agree that the outline of the screen is kind of nice.
Hats Off to FiiO for allowing a segment of their customer base to get involved in the design/specs/looks of this interesting DAP.
Ah, but we all (or almost all) want the logo...some people just don't like the border. I personally could go either way on the border, but I think the logo really helps fill up the empty space.
- which one will you prefer?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 seconds ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 12 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 4 minutes ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › iOS app with built in EQ curves for specific brands/models of... 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 5 minutes ago
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob