- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 5:46 pm in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 4/21/14 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
which one will you prefer?
Poll Results: which one will you prefer?
3% (4)E, None of them
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I voted A given the choices, but I won't mind A with the "Fiio" under the screen and the discrete "X3" on hte bottom right...in other words, C without the white frame around the screen. Either way I can't wait to actually hear this.
Metal buttons, please.
And the line (same colour as metal buttons) just around the screen, not around FiiO!
Nice-looking bit of kit though, good luck!
Edited by mrenard - 7/11/11 at 5:48am
Gotta go with A, guess there is no way to change button layout at this moment?
B and C are really Sony style, complex looking, very difficult to make it not look congested, A is Apple style, simple and easy on eye for long time use.
Im really sorry to have to post this, but are there differences in materials??
just wondering because of the colouring between B and D.
Im still going to buy one no matter what! haha
i think C without the frame would be verry nice but im voting D
Sorry, not metal buttons. X3 is our fast DAP , so we will collect all the advice and may use in our next DAP, you guys make me very enjoy my work, thanks!
Yes, we can not change the layout of the buttons,
I think the most important thing is make the control easy , of course, it will be perfect you can still make it look beautiful. In fact, I hope you can control our X3 without get it out from your pocket.
- which one will you prefer?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 49 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 314 IEMs compared (Olasonic Flat-4 Nami added... 6 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 13 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor [Flagship 4W, ESS SABRE32 Model] + Free 1793 DAC 15 minutes ago
- › What should I expect with Grado SR80i's 16 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob