- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 10:40 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What fiio for my config? Last post on 11/14/12 at 3:07pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
which one will you prefer?
Poll Results: which one will you prefer?
3% (4)E, None of them
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I voted A given the choices, but I won't mind A with the "Fiio" under the screen and the discrete "X3" on hte bottom right...in other words, C without the white frame around the screen. Either way I can't wait to actually hear this.
Metal buttons, please.
And the line (same colour as metal buttons) just around the screen, not around FiiO!
Nice-looking bit of kit though, good luck!
Edited by mrenard - 7/11/11 at 5:48am
Gotta go with A, guess there is no way to change button layout at this moment?
B and C are really Sony style, complex looking, very difficult to make it not look congested, A is Apple style, simple and easy on eye for long time use.
Im really sorry to have to post this, but are there differences in materials??
just wondering because of the colouring between B and D.
Im still going to buy one no matter what! haha
i think C without the frame would be verry nice but im voting D
Sorry, not metal buttons. X3 is our fast DAP , so we will collect all the advice and may use in our next DAP, you guys make me very enjoy my work, thanks!
Yes, we can not change the layout of the buttons,
I think the most important thing is make the control easy , of course, it will be perfect you can still make it look beautiful. In fact, I hope you can control our X3 without get it out from your pocket.
- which one will you prefer?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 9 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 16th 2013 and feature poll... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier Review 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for recommendations for a new headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › FIIO E12 bass boost failure? 5 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe